Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

My first namje is "Arlene", which I stole from Arlene Francis & Arlene Dahl. My second name "Raquel" is stolen from the one & ONLY Raquel Welch.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have a really simple and maybe unexciting way i got my name.

One day I was getting ready for bed and looked in the mirror. I was checking myself out to see how well my new nightgown fit when i looked up and started thinking of names. Then all at once I said "Hello Heather" and that was it. As i stood there feeling very pleased with my new name I decided to honor my favrote place to get nightgowns and decided my last name should be Shirly.

So now i am proud to call myself Heather Shirly and I hope it is a name that you all will see post on here many times to come!

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar
    My guy name is Phillip so Phyllis was obvious. I was also an airborne ranger(actually once a ranger always a ranger) so that was my last name. Maybe that was not so smart an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

Named by a former Mistress

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.
    IanBrianna derives from my regular male nickname, Ian, and the name given me by a former Dominant Mistress, Brianna. We mostly communicated via mail and telephone (home computers were not widespread at that time), though I also traveled up to San Luis Obispo and spent an evening with her once. She sent me her personally worn lingerie to wear under my male clothes and specified I was to wear very thin male clothes, so something of her clothes would show through. We met at a motel, and we walked through the lovely town, following a meandering stream, to a Mexican restaurant she liked. Judging from the mocking expressions of the cashier and restaurateur, the outer clothes were sufficiently thin. Then we walked back to the motel and had a pleasant evening together. We stayed in touch for four years, and during that time she put me on a regimen of daily Premarin for about half a year (the limit of her supply). Ever since then, I have had small breasts, whether or not I was taking hormones (I am currently on pueraria mirifica).
    She was a lovely person, very musical and educated, and a good friend. In the end she married someone in her town (I lived in San Diego, far away), and I lost touch with her. I have had other dominant girlfriends as well as 'ladies of the afternoon,' and my tastes run to soft but firm dominance, with an emphasis on personal branding and feminization. I have been this way since the age of three, and never regretted it. Sometimes being feminized starts as a kick but then a wonderful and rather strange peaceful mood takes over. Anyhow, that is the origin of IanBrianna.

Years ago I knew I knew a girl named Tina and I always really admired the way she dressed so I took her name.

I asked my wife to name me. She spent a few days thinking about it, then named me Camille Jacqueline Aeris. I go by Cami since I enjoy shortening things.

Hey all. I'm Anita S.
    I don't know what the S stands for yet, but I've been Anita S. for a long time. Hiding myself in the corners of my house, and not letting anyone know about my CD.
    Long story short, I just love the name Anita and it just feels right. Claimed it the first time for a character in an online game about ten years ago.

Mine is Alexis Marisa. I had always wanted a daughter and that never happened, so I took the name I wanted her to have. :0)

Mine is Hasini, because it is going with my male name, it is lovely and I love it lot.

Elisa is not actually my female name... or it might be now... not considering it as an alias though. Chose it somewhat randomly when joining another forum, but then again, I just remembered today that ages ago I used to play a PC golf game in which my avatar was a girl whom I named Lisa. Guess it all comes full circle now.

I might be. Little bias but Elisa sounds a lot more exotic than just Lisa, I like it, it's pretty.
    Megan

Lilly.....

I love mine name because it sounds sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Megan72 View Post
    I might be. Little bias but Elisa sounds a lot more exotic than just Lisa, I like it, it's pretty.
    Megan
    Thank you! Truth is, that the name is much more common in Spanish speaking languages. But yeah, I like it as well... allas, I won't be able to name any daughters like that. it seems kinda wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lady_croatia View Post
    Lilly.....

I love mine name because it sounds sexy
    It does have a sexy ring to it!

Hello all...................

I've always liked the name Danielle and Michele so, I took both of them. Danielle is my first name and Michele is my middle name. It just so happens that my male names start with D and M as well.

Go figure..................

My case was similar to others. When I started taking my girl time more seriously I would join forums or look for accesories online, and Michelle was a name I liked, so I'd use that instead my real name.

I like it because it can be used in many places and sounds normal. Right now if I give a full name I type Michelle Macedo (I have a Latin American heritage on my mothers side, so sounds appropriate.

So that was it for me.

I had a former gf who dressed me and said what should we call you. Being Leonard my male name we went through all the variations, Lorena, Leona, Lorna, Loren - then names like Leigh Ann and then I said how about Leanna it sounds girly and pretty, later I added Jean which is my mothers's middle name.

Molly. I have just always loved the name and I think it goes with my extremely feminine, open-minded, "spacey" lol, energetic, party girl, etc. personality.

i found the name Phydelia on a 19th-century tombstone... i thought it was a beautiful name, and it has the advantage of sounding immediately feminine, but not being associated with any living person, so there's no baggage to it. i started using it as a pen name, and it only seemed natural to take it as my Femme name.

I picked Dawn, I thought it was pretty and it sounds like Don, If someone leaves me a voice message (my male name is Dan) I know it is related to my fem persona and anyone who hears it assumes they mistook my name.

I went through several names and finally settled on Sage Covey.

Since a lot of gurls take either a feminine form of the male name they were given at birth or the female name that their parents would have chosen if they'd been born genetically female I did both. ^__^
    As a first name I took the "would have been" name: Caleigh
    And also decided as a middle name to go with: Danielle
    It's a humorous bonus that my initials are then "cd" ^__~

I'm not sure exaclty where my name came from, but it's what I've wanted to be called since I was very young.

I just went with a name I liked.

I am having a problem picking out a girlie name love this forum and have been here several months now it just has to feel right I am ready just don't know

I took my name from an exotic and fragrant flower which was discovered over a century ago in Antigua.

Sweet and cuddly

zephyr