Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I like/chose Yulia because it's different and my ancestry is mostly Russian and Yulia is just the Russian version of Julia

My name is Lana .Pronounced Lan(like man) a..not LAHna. How'd I come up with that name?? Who knows...??..I chose it and that's what I go by when dressed....

i chose Jessica Foxx because I always like the name Jessica and Foxx (as in the animal Fox just an extra "X") because Foxes are sly creatures.

I picked Dame Victoria because it is reminiscent of my grandma who was stately and was always had great outfits.

I picked Cassie as its a name I've always loved and for some reason it just felt like it was a perfect fit for my female name.

MelyssaDawn.......always liked Melyssa , shorten it to Mel, Issy dependent on mood and Dawn......well it was the dawn of a new part of my life , thats it .

I chose my name because it is the feminine form of my male name. Since Stephanie is the female form of me, I figured the name was fitting.

I originally chose Tia Lisa, but decided to change to Michelle ,the feminine form of my name.

Living between the lines

Rachael

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_G View Post
    I originally chose Tia Lisa, but decided to change to Michelle ,the feminine form of my name.
    I had a few but Rachael became very comfortable to me
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

I changed to a feminine version of my first name, and I dropped the first syllable of my middle name then feminized what was left of my middle name, thus Jimmi Lynn...
    Didn't care for the name my Mom would have given me if I had been born a girl, So this way if they ever find out that I dress they wouldn't feel like they totally lost me ...
    The other name I really like is Amelia Katherine. I like the sound of it, Amelia K or Amy for short.. Still gonna hang onto that one just in case I change MY MIND....

this is my first post here. when i was cding about 10 years ago i was in a yahoo group for cds. i chose melaknee007 then. at this forum i am able to drop the numbers. i purged 5 years ago so a new so would not find out. now she is finding out bit by bit. but i have to start over. wish me luck, melaknee

My fem name was earlier 'Upasana'; which was the name of the girl I liked.
    I changed it to 'Riddhima'; & my short name is 'Ridz'. This was based on the name of an actress that appeared in a TV show.

Just trying best i can... NaNook's Avatar
    man everyone has some nice stories to there names....mine seems plain by comparison....LOL
    Mine is NaNook, I use it as Guy or Gurl...??
    just seems kinda ok for both....LOL
    means Master of Bears, being of Sioux decent kind of is what it is....LOL
    but seems to fit my "Southern Draw" too...LOL ......"Ya All".....
    I don't know why? "But Ya All Talk Funny"....

Registered once, years ago right after a divorce. I purged and it has been awhile.
    My name is Kenadie Marie.
    SO glad to be back

My name is Julie, maybe because I saw Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music when I was 12 and thought she was beautiful. I have tried others but this one just feels right.

When I first left home and went to college Victoria was my first girl friend. I was barely 18 and she was 21, a big difference back then. For me it was puppy love and for her, well she was just looking for fun. She pretty much ripped my heart out and stopped all over it. Yes I was devastated at the time, but over the years could forgive her and I understand she didn’t do it on purpose, I read much more into our relationship then she did. I look back on this with fondness and a life lesson learned.
    When I gave into dressing I feel like the name Victoria chose me. I kind of took it as a loving honor, but I love the name and I kind of feels like the name fit me and I look like a Victoria.

Ok if you haven’t caught it the last name is from my corky sense of humor. I really wanted to be Miss Demeanor. I would use my real last name in most cases when interacting, but I couldn’t resist.

My name is Lilly. I just thought it was pretty.
    Lilly. xXx

I originally went by Jasmine..but I was never really 100% satisfied with it but it just stuck.
    Then when I came out to my wife she said she didn't really like Jasmine and it didn't really suit me.
    We were in the final few weeks before our daughter was born and we had a baby names book.
    I suggested we each go through he book separately and write down the names we liked.
    We did that and we arrived at a list of about 6 names the same on our lists.
    Through process of elimination we arrived a Natasha.

We both liked it very much.
    Last edited by heellover; 02-01-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    HUGS

I chose Jill because I understand it means girl, and I think it is a pretty name.

Violet LeFey, I like the color purple and my girlfriend came up with the LeFey part
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Uh... We'll I never really had a fem name but was kicking around ideas. Meghan was a popular name about 13 years after I was born. That's when I was actually cognizant of active exploration in the closet of course. Plus the name starts with the same letter as my given name. So anyway I signed up for a transformation service and Amie (that's right) asked for my fem name and that's what came out of my mouth. But I would love to know what my parents would have named me if I were born with the other equipment. I'd probably switch in an instant.

First post. My name is a combination of two women who meant a lot to me. Teresa from grade school who stood up for me when I was bullied in grade school and Anne Sexton whose poetry kept me from suicide, ironically

I have never been given or considered taking a female name. I am still me, lace and all! I guess I need to give it some more thought, but for now I settled on Dee, but that's more of a screen name to me than a name I would go by.

My name was going to be Linda because I thought Linda Thorson from the Avengers was very sexy and gorgeous. Since she was on TV years ago i now like my current name of Vickie.

My name came from a youtube channel who had a host called Alamby. I really liked the name and thought it sounded cute I changed the y to i because they sound the same in dutch,