Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I dont have one yet, nameless here lol but I'm sure my partner will help me out with it, all in due time!

Samantha. I think its pretty. Its my girlfriends name but used it before I got with her. I used to go with Ashley. They just sound so feminine. I love those names I also like Amanda. I've used that too.

My wife called me Cyndi

Hi, I was planning to go out and knew I would need a fem name for this although I was really unsure about the whole fem name thing as I feel I'm still me when I dress and it felt a bit strange using a different name.

One of my friends suggested Mia and I liked it straight off as it still has "Me" in it (sort of). I ran it past one of my other friends and she said the same thing so that sold it. I waited a week to get used to ti and then started setting up a Facebook account etc and changed my name on here from my male name.

Hi I am Jeanette, although very new to crossdressing and learning as i go, i when choosing my name thought hard about it and picked a person i knew who i think is a stunning amazing lady

I use Briana. I had an ex with that name and she is the only female that i have ever dressed up in front of. Plus i love it and a couple of my friends say i look like a briana.

Initially I was going to use a feminine version of my given name, but read some arguments on some internet forums against this. So, at the same time the Lou Bega song Mambo # 5 was going through my head. I went down through the names in the lyrics and I liked Sandra. Also I knew a Sandra from my younger days who had a figure and style I greatly admired that remains vivid to me today. So Sandra it is.

My name was chosen because my mom told me if I were a girl Raquel would have been my name. The Maire is Marie changed letter to make it easier for me to get access did no want fifteen thousand numbers behind it. Raquel Marie is who I am and I love it!!!!!

I like the name abby so i go by it

Alice was who I dreamed I would become when I was early pre-teen and realized that I was going to grow up to be a man. The dreams must have been a way to cope with that difficult realization. How the name entered my dreams/subconscious probably from Alice the Goon on early Popeye cartoons.

Holly. I don't know why, I just always loved that name.

I liked the supermodels named Paulina
    It was what I wished I could have been
    Long, lean legs, a confident strut
    Pounding the runway in my fierce clothes and makeup

I just changed my name today. I've always went by Christy Starr. Christy is based upon my boy name (Chris)
    And Starr from Brenda Starr the comic strip (in high school I loved looking at reprints of classic comics from the 30's and 40's, yes I'm a geek)
    I've decided to change to Christy Diane. Diane was the name my mother had picked out if I had been born a GG, so it seems appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.
    my female name is Savannah

Banned Read only
    i used to go by teresa cheryl,but my wife felt it was to long so she shortened it to cheryl. the reeves comes from my great granpa. my male name is a girls name made to fit a boy for my mom was wanting a girl.

My name is Jessikha. I always just loved the name Jessica when i was little but it is quite a popular and common name so i tried to make my own name as unique as possible which explains the quirky uncommon spelling. i really like it though and i think it suits me so well.

Hope you all like my name xxx

<3
    Last edited by je55ie; 03-21-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: you edited out my actual name! sorry though sweetie!

When I signed on here and they wanted my user name i didn't know what to call myself. My gf who likes to dress me up and who has helped me realize how much I like dressing up always just called me her "little girl." (I loved it)
    So when I was asked for a name I didn't have one.
    I thought of the early days of my erotic experience. There was a girl named Denise on the next block. She was the first girl who turned me on - when we were 11 to twelve. so I nameed myself after her.
    Thanks ,
    Denise Mary

Francine Matilda is just a play of my first and middle name. Last name is a tribute to music teacher who cross dressed. Yes somewhat of inspiration for young Francine.
    I did not walk at Harvard, Princeton or Yale.
    But if you examine my record.
    You shall see I've earned a PhD
    In the art of the fail.
    FMS

hi everyone, im new and my name is FANY

And the name of fany, is just because i always love that name, i think its so cute and nice

I chose Candee as it's what people assume is my nickname when I tell them my first name. I'm ok with it, but I may ask my gf if she has any names in mind when I cd....hmmmm

Aspiring Member
    Some days back I decided against keeping Iris as my 'female name', for the same reason why I adopted it (the namesake song) except in the opposite direction; I just found it a wee bit awkward. It seems a notable privilege, however, that we have a choice with this kind of matters.

I was really young and into all the little social network generator things so decided to put my guy name in and it gave me the name Nikki. I went with it since I didn't know how to come up with a name for myself I was still in the undies only phase and eventually after years of dressing built a persona for myself as a girl and gave myself the name Genesis. Idk why but for some reason I just feel like a girl named Genesis would be hot. Like I guess my dream girl haha I've never met one but a guy can imagine right? Anyways I decided to give myself the name and it happened to bring out a bit of a character change with it! I like it

A really close friend of mine who ive known forever actually gave me my name. Me and her were watching a sad movie and she was crying and noticed I was too. She made the comment that you're almost as girly as me, I said if you only knew the half of that. And then she asked me....what do you mean? I broke down and told her about my crossdressing and how good it made me feel and so on. She just had a huge smile on her face and she hugged me and said we're going to have so much fun. Then she said so what do you call yourself when your dressed as girl? I told her I hadn't thought of a name. She said you look like an amber. And ive always loved the name Lynn. So that's how I got my name 😊

I had to think long and hard about my name as I fell in love with many names over the years. My deciding point was Samantha has variations to it that could be male or female. Sam & Sammie (Sammy) can be a males name or a female and this way while out with friends, if they "accidentally" call me Sam or Sammie like most people do when they talk to me, if I would happen to be as a male at the moment, nobody would know any different. I know it can sound complicated, but I do have some friends that only know me as Sam or Sammie, whether I am out and about as a female or not. To this point, it has worked perfectly. It also is a huge help that I LOVE the name Samantha. It was my all time favorite girls name growing up.

I also loved Becky but I chose Ashley for no clear reasons to tell in words but it was sort of an impulse that moved me to it. I love it and feel i really fit into it when i am in my female mode.