Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Smile

I have always liked L names like Linda, Laurie,etc. I really liked Laurie and I thought I had created the name of Larissa so I use both interchangeably or hyphenated.

Slowly getting there... 6th attempt and my bank finally got it right - the way I wanted it. "Miss Principessa Giovanna".

Miss.jpg

Hugs
    /Giovanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im Natasha. Or Natalie.

plain ol Sue here, but I add the last name Cubas for intrigue. (hope this isn't a repeat--had a fat finger incident)

my female name is Cynthia scarlet and my gf gave it to me. it was a character in a story shes writing.

Been using it as a online avatar name for years like the sound of it Alice Walker and besides i really fell into the rabbit hole this time signing up finally .

Trishasubcd
    I had a few different names over the years. I started with one Julie when I was in my early twenties but my girlfriend broke up with me when I came out to her...it was crushing at the time but from that day forward I decided that I would tell my future girlfriends early on in the realationship to insure that I did not waste either person's time. Needless to say many years later (ups and downs) I ended up with a wonderful wife and my current name Trisha.

i chose jenny cotell as it was the name of the first girl other than my mother whose clothes i wore. she was my gf when i was about 16 and had the sexiest goth clothes you could imagine. the name jenny or jen just seems to fit my femme ness

i picked destiny for my name i think is sounds unique

Catherine sounded so lady like and proper. And I can shorten it to Cat if I want to be ****ty or more flirty. And Lagere is my Grandmothers maiden name and I wanted to honor the strongest woman I ever knew.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I chose Lucy Lou. It didn't take long to decide it just sort of happened. I would go so far as to say that the name chose me. I feel totally right as Lucy Lou and it is not going to change. Lucy Lou

Very tough decision for me. Its between Paula (aka Paul), or Layla (I love Clapton's song), or Tiffany (a girl that helped me not feel weird trying on shoes). Who knows, I may use a different name for each wig. (I have 3)

I chose Robyn, because that was the name my mother would of named me if I was born GG. I like it, I don't think I could pick a better name

I chose Celia from a baby-names website. I had recently started attending meetings at Ingersoll Gender Center and the people I met there suggested I might want to find a femme name that I would be comfortable with. I didn't care for the popular names, so I looked for mine under Shakespearean names. I'm named for a character from As You Like It. Also, I liked the way the name sounded. So there it is - 11 years later.

Courtneigh from a girl with the same name who was a looker and it is so close to my one and only my absolute favourite brand of cigarettes wich is a very sexy cigarette....Courtleigh.... of London.....nowadays it is made by Dunhill.
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

I chose Danielle as my femme name because my male name is Daniel. Creative I know!

I have a friend I really admire called Laurie but I didn't want to just copy. My name starts with an L also so easy to remember!

I have finally made up my mind - at least about the first name.

Victoria. One of the prettiest girls I ever met many many years ago. Plus I thought it would be creepy to use my wife's name - also a super pretty lady.

I never dated her, although we did have one dinner together, but she stuck with me.

So world here I am. Victoria.
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

Victoria is a very lovely name darlin.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

there was this girl named Jessica in my middle school. I absolutely loved the overall femininity of her and I always secretly wished that I could be her! That's how I became Jessy

I use the name Maggie because years ago(too many ) I had a friensdship with an older lady who helped me dress and sugguested the name.Ive never thought of changing it.

This will probably sound really weird - but I have experimeted with several names and finally settled on Christine Reid. When I analysed it some time afterwards it parse (tech term - sorry I'm an engineer) as Christ In (i.e. a part of me that reflected a deeper spiritual part of my "the Christ consiousness"), Re (God) Id (the unconscious). Whether this really means anything is anyone's guess! Cx

My birth name is Don, but when I was in business people would sometimes mis-hear my name and send letters addressed to "Ms. Dawn Smith." I figured it was a sign...

I got my name from my girlfriend, didnt pick it myself. And it kinda felt like a rebirth since my girlfriend is the one that transformed me full femme for the first time. A bit like she made me, she got to name me.

I chose Tammy because it's a play on my legal name and I've always been fond of it.
    tammysmiles