Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

I have had Michelle-coined by my first Mistress, Charlotte-by my first accepting lover...now I am just Khelli, just cutting off a syllable.
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

well i was playing around with using the name kathleen but i was googleing femme names and came across deidre so i seen it was an irish name meaning broken hearted it fit me on both terms hehe then i found irish last names and choose sheehan for now since mine last name is well known around here being a direction lol so i chose the name deidre c. sheehan C = Cathleen lol

Terry

I know, it's an androgynous name. But I have a wife. She knows my "secret": That I want to be a girl. Having trouble working through it.

Hey, keep the name, but not the feeling of forever being brokenhearted. By trial and error, you will find your way and your love!

Sophia Claire

My name is what my daughters would have been named, had they survived to term. God, that is such a downer! I'm really trying not to harsh anybody's mellow with my own crap, so sorry about that.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Came into this world as Baby Steps, Babes for short. Waited for the femme name to come to me, and one night Barbara just spoke to me. Added the Ella as a play on the movie Barbarella, sexiest movie of my era. ALso, Ella is spanish for she or her, so it works that way too.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I originally chose my name in remembering a friend in high school. No, she's still alive & well, mind you. I just had a major crush on her. 10 years after using that name, I altered it from starting with a "J" to a "K". Gives it a name all of its own.

diana!! (godness of hunt and of the moon, in old roman empire...)

It has taken me a while to think about what to name my feminine alter ego. I think I have settled on Amy Lynn. It has a pretty ring to it. And I like the way it sounds. Now I just have to figure out how to change my name in the forums here.

I went through manu different names - but Valerie - seems pretty - and uncommon - at least where I am from

Veronica was, unfortunately, given to me by my pedophile uncle, who molested me from the age of 6 to 13. After 7 long years of being sexually abused, the name kinda stuck. I used various middle names in the past, as well as different surnames. My first was Veronica Lareese Flores, after two dear friends that died horrid deaths (Lareese from an alcoholic husband, and the surname Flores was from an ex-girlfriend who was killed by a drunk driver). (I've lost so much to that damnable liquid... ) When I first became sick, at 39, and my one working testis shut down (and my ovary began to become active), Veronica was 'reborn', based on the new knowledge I had about myself. Mom had said, in passing, that if I'd been born a girl, she would have named me Haylee, after Hayley (note spelling change...Mom is a terrible speller) Mills. So I took that as a middle name. When I came out, about a week after I found out about myself (and learning that Mom had lied to me for 39 years), my Mom disowned me, and wrote in a letter that if I were to continue transitioning, that I was dead to her, as God gave her a SON, not a daughter. (Southern Baptist close-mindedness) So I dropped my birth surname at that point, choosing McKenzie instead, making me Veronica Haylee McKenzie. Things are not the greatest between me and Mom, but she did, eventually, apologize to me (hey, a good computer geek is hard to find, and one that works for free damn near impossible). Life, I decided, was far too short to be bitter, even though the scar still stings. But at least she's coming around, now that I'm getting medical documentation that backs up what I've been told and always suspected. I've taken my mom's maiden name, McSwain as my surname, having discarded my birth surname when I 'died'. I also added Nevaeh as a 2nd middle name, after hearing someone say they were naming their child that name. So now, in less than 90 days, I will forever be who I was meant to be: Veronica Haylee Nevaeh McSwain. By the way, I just recently learned that Veronica means 'true self'. Who would have thought a name given in humiliation, would come to define me as a person - as a WOMAN.

-- Intersexed, and at last at peace.

I think of myself as Korie Colvin when I dress up. Korie is what my parents would have named me had I been born a girl (which I wish I had). I like the name to, and it's cool because my male name is Corey. Colvin was the maiden name of my mothers mother, who I was very close to when I was little. She, unfortunately, died when I was four. I respect her, still, more than anyone I've ever known. I feel like she played a big part in making me who I am today (minus the transgendered part, I was born like that). So, Korie Colvin it is. I love the name, and hopefully some day it won't be my girl name, it'll just be my name.
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. -Edgar Allan Poe

I chose my name in honor of my deceased cousin who so desperately wanted to be a girl. Jennifer is the name he went by when he was dressed. The W is for his birth name. I don't consider myself to be female at any time, just chose the name as he is the one who got me into lingerie to begin with and I miss him.

I chose my name from a very good friend, It is Susanne and it have always been a wish that someone will say susanne to me ....

I chose the name Rihannon because it's a feminisation of my real name and also a subtle reference to my Welsh relations
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I am just starting on my adventure. I want to use the name Xrys (pronounced like Kris). If I was born a girl, my name would have been Krysten. However, since I wasn't the name went to one of my cousins I grew up with. I changed the spelling based on Xris form the "Mag Force 7" novels, which was my first introduction to the idea that someone that was born Male could somehow turn into a female. I am not totaly sure what my full name will be, but i was thinking about Xrystiana Renae Heiselt, and going by Xrys for short. My middle name is actualy Ray after both my grand father on my mother's side and my great grandfather on my father's side. I don't see a need to change my last name at this point, but who knows what the future holds.

hummm, don't know about all of that, seems i didn't chose my name, it chose me!

I have always loved the name Alexandra. My user name, alexs, is short for Alexandra Santora.

1st 2 letters of my non-femme name - plus I like the name. According to the Wik it may mean "flaming sword" - cool! ::rock guitar::

my name

Given to me by a boyfriend

a feminization of my own name.

And....a lifelong admiration for "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" Brady!

My Great Aunt Katherine knew I was TG before I did. I think mom told her about catching me in her clothes. Katherine always treated me more like a little girl than a boy. She was a strong determined woman that pissed dad off to no end. . Mom knew when not to push dad. Katherine did it just to see his reaction. She was beautiful and about 50 years ahead of her time.
    The kind of person I wanted to become. I think Aunt Katie would approve of me naming myself after her.

Katherine Ann Barns. [Ann was my mother's middle name]

mine is taken from a place , well a hill actually . a lovely hill in ireland called tara .its a really beautiful enchanting place. im a bit like there, a bit plain on the outside but with lots of hidden charm :-)
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    The simple answer is that Colleen means "young girl" in Irish (not Irish myself, though). The more complete answer is long, convoluted and boring, so I will spare you.

Recently, I've become fond of the name Connie, so I'm wondering if I want to have an alter-ego for my alter-ego and sometimes go by Connie.

Mine is very easy, Kathryn is my wonderful Wifes middle name and Cox is my mothers maiden name, bit boreing compaired to some but we are both very happy with it.