Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

My woman name is Rebecca.

I love the way the name sounds. And I remember meeting a few girls in college whose names were Rebecca. I met them right around the time when I first started CDing. So, I took the name for myself and it worked just fine
    From then, it kinda evolved to people calling me Becky or Becca. For internet names, I use Bectoria and Becca.
    Last edited by FemmeElastique; 06-03-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrys View Post
    I am just starting on my adventure. I want to use the name Xrys (pronounced like Kris). If I was born a girl, my name would have been Krysten. However, since I wasn't the name went to one of my cousins I grew up with. I changed the spelling based on Xris form the "Mag Force 7" novels, which was my first introduction to the idea that someone that was born Male could somehow turn into a female. I am not totaly sure what my full name will be, but i was thinking about Xrystiana Renae Heiselt, and going by Xrys for short. My middle name is actualy Ray after both my grand father on my mother's side and my great grandfather on my father's side. I don't see a need to change my last name at this point, but who knows what the future holds.
    Wow Honey that name has a deep meaning to it. Almost amazes me I am a beginnig CD well a pre CD Still iin the process of learning to master I am far from the top in more ways than one in metaphor. But I thought I was brilliant when I went from Daniel to Danieelle to ""FEFE" that's my cats name I've had in my life for almost 13 years. I love her like my own girlfriend. But also keep in mind and may I begin by saying no offense but I found the other day that in France FEFE means "Faggot" It doesn't bother me really but just to say that word does bother me but the name also means like some homemade device men use to masterbate with in prison. Damn it's like the synonom thats realted to the acronym idk i just find it ironic cuz every guy in prison only has gay as option to be but the F word over there I heard was used a compliment as well as an insult As they say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I wonder that FEFE slang is just another black thing it disgusts me though yet at the same time it carry's two different creations just as we fellow CD or soon to be CD do so I feel it make sense. Forgive me but my FEFE is a cat but not pocket vagina., haha wink

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    It may sound wierd but Victoria was the name I picked for my daughter. My ex overruled me and she got named somthing else. I think Victori suits my personality better anyway. I also like to be called Vicky by my friends.

Smile my female name is priya

i like that name.most indian girls have that name.i feels happy when i called by priya

Mine came about from one of the first girls I was ever attracted to. We were in grade/middle school together and later in life during dating age the opportunity never presented itself.

My female name is Katie, just because i like it. I like how it sounds when spoken and how it looks written down, it also fits well with my surname.

[SIZE="3"]As a big Johnny Cash fan I took the name from his song..."A Boy Named Sue"[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I chose the name Chantelle because I think it sounds elegant and classy. Proud and beautiful also. Just call me Valen though :>

Hey all I was wondering your opinions on these names for me i can't decide between Kayla, Sara, and Amber ty for your opinions

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar
    why not a a greek type name , like venus or something like that just a thought, i love those greek names they back then and each name had a meaning too.

For some reason I haven't found a need to take a female name. I still feel like me when I'm dressed. But I like the names you have all chosen. They are creative and I'm sure very special to you.

When I was about to start going out, my wife and I sat down at the table and just started throwing out names until one came up that we both said "Yeah, I like that!"

Now she's a bit disappointed that we can't name our upcoming daughter Bree. Luckily, it's tongue in cheek disappointment.

I wish I knew how I got the name Vanessa I have been using it for as long as I can rember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vanessa Ann

My femme name is actually the same as my forum handle: Victoria (Aurora) Vermilliana. I got the name from a few places. My parents told me growing up that they had expected a girl as their first child. I don't know why, but they did. Both my mother and my father decided that Victoria would be the perfect name for a girl, and I happen to agree! It sounds very elegant, and to me it's the prettiest name ever.

My middle name, Aurora, comes from my days playing RPGs with friends. I'd always roll female characters, which surprised none of them, and I always liked the name Aurora. It's actually where my last name comes from too. The character I played was Aurora Vermilliana.

I simply added my girl name to my RP character's name. I am Victoria Aurora Vermilliana!

I had originally picked Kelliann as a name, it was completely random. After spending an incredible evening with my best friend she decided after seeimg me made up for the first time that Megan was the right name for me, so to her and the rest of the world that I choose to know me, I am Megan, I love it!

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I have had a multitude of names over the years. My other name and profile are still on here as AlyssaM. That name was given to me by an ex girlfriend. I decided to keep my initials the same. Initially I was reluctant to feminize my male name but decided instead of running away from my past, embrace all of me, so Brianna Denise it is moving forward in my journey.

I picked Janet as it is a diminutive, feminized form of John, my birth name. My girlfriend Mindy says she wouldn't even think of me other than Janet. For simpicity, I kept my last name. My middle name, Elaine, is my cousin's name, and she helped me with my dressing.

Banned Read only
    Hello Ladies
    How I came about my female name was on how with all the duties and a married man with children I have to constantly play Thor and carry my family through thick or thin no matter what. The Thor persona needed a relaxing time to himself and therefore Thera was born. Thera is the soft,simple,relaxed,refreshing,understanding,nutur ing persona that comes in and helps him out once in a while.

Thera

I have gone by kerry, but a lady i met who knows i dress and is very approving gave me the name savanna!

I chose Tabitha because I loved Bewitched and the name always sounded cute, then when I was older it sounded sexy, lol

I chose the name prettydar after my first girlfriend. She was gorgeous, feminine, and my first real love. I loved her long sandy blonde hair, her cute nose, eyes to die for, her alluring lisp and her subliminal sexuality. She possesses the femininity I would long to exude.

Something witty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Storm View Post
    I chose Tabitha because I loved Bewitched and the name always sounded cute, then when I was older it sounded sexy, lol
    Tabitha is a lovely name, very witchy as you say, and let's face it, witches can be extremely sexy when done properly! Tabitha Storm also sounds a bit comic-book, kind of X-men, which is also a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by a1stephie View Post
    Tabitha is a lovely name, very witchy as you say, and let's face it, witches can be extremely sexy when done properly! Tabitha Storm also sounds a bit comic-book, kind of X-men, which is also a nice touch.
    Well I am a comic book and Sci-fi nerd so that is where the last name came from. Thanks for the nice words about the choice

Hey Hey All This is 78mharie pounding the keys ! I am a US Scott Love the name Mharie = Mary It is in my famley ! ! so I took it for my F side of
    my M body . With Kilt / Bagpipes ect. I will post a good pict. when I get a good one .

Teresa Leanne contain the initials of my male first and middle name. My feminine last name is -----, and is the first initial of my male last name.