Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

my mom and dad had planned to have at least 4 boys, named matthew mark luke and john, but for some reason they changed their minds. I was the second child and they decided to name me michael and so michelle was natural for me.

My female name is Mary.

I chose to go by the name Ashley when I first started dressing 3 years ago and then started dating a Ashley and we ended up married. Kinda funny when I think about it

My name came from my xgfs sister. She has the same name and when she found out i dressed she told me that we could share a name lol

Banned Read only
    My girlfriend assigned it to me as she thinks I look classy and so she chose a name that she thought fitting.

Hugs Victoria P xo

After going through a number of names which just didn't quite stick, I chose Mira because it sounds like a feminine form of the word "mirror"... which in some way reflects what Mira is to me. *shrug*

Also, I just like the name and think it fits.

Quite Simple For Me, I've Always Liked The Name Michelle, Though I Used Jeffery As A Username.

My name is Daniel, and I've occasionally been called Danielle because of how I used to pronounce it.

Since I respond to Daniel, using Danielle isn't that hard to quickly respond to as well.

Well... when I one day make real friends as a CD.

Hi Ladies,

I guess I should tell you why I picked my fem name, Georgia Maine (Gigi to my friends). Well, I chose it for several reasons. It reminds me of 2 states that I have visited where the scenary is beautiful and the citizens welcoming. The abbreviations (GA & ME) spell "GAME". Sometimes I feel like my crossdressing is a fantasy game, but other times I think it is more. My nickname, Gigi (= GG), is something I am not, but I would like to be considered one whenever I go out. Finally, it has no relation to my real name. As you can see, I like word games.

Gigi
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Female version of my given name, Daniel/ Danille, Dani for short.
    Dani

All I remeber from about six on is that I liked the name Catherine, of course the parents would have gone nuts if they knew their little boy was actually a girl.

Hi everyone. My first post here. My name Emilee is a play on my male name. I also really like the sound of it.

There are ALOT of really great names on here. One day ill find one that fits. I went from Jessica to marissa in high school. Then my mother told me i was supposed to be a girl and she was going to name me jessica. I just want something that fits. When i wanna hear it i want to feel it.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. - Harriet Tubbman

Marissa is a beautiful name. Looking at your av, I think it suits you.
    [SIZE="3"]“Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    Theophrastus”
    [/SIZE]

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi everyone; I picked 4 or 5 names I thought was good and let my wife have the final say ( she is the one who has to say the most).

I constructed my name from two different subjects. First is my given name David. Second is violin, an instrument I truly adore. And play but not so good. So I combind the two and came up with Daviolin. Pronounced; da' va lin. All vowels are short.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Platinum Member
    My birth certificate says Kimberly. Mom insists she didn't know it was a girls name.

I wanted Maria as I thought it sounded exotic and latin and was the name of a girl that both my wife and I knew, about whom we both had fantasies but it is also my wife's second name, so we chose Christine - Chrissie for short as being cute and feminine - but there are some wonderful names on this forum.

Anastasia is the name of my best and closest friend she is blonde slim and beautiful and i want to be just like her she is the only person that knows about my crossdressing secret and gave me permission to use her name

Inge was a cute girl I worked with at a restaurant a long time ago. So hot! And a lovely name!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene Robertson View Post
    Hi everyone; I picked 4 or 5 names I thought was good and let my wife have the final say ( she is the one who has to say the most).
    That's a damn good idea. Shulove is just a old gamer name I've been thinking a lot on it, I do LOVE Rachael... Though I also do like Stephanie, Gwen is also cute. But I'm hoping for Rachael

Verdict in! Rachel it is different spelling, but that's fine! I'm thrilled, looking forward to getting to know her better And it looks like she is as well.

I have been playing the name game for a while now. I just can't decide but a few that are in consideration are Nicole, just because its pretty and seems to just pop into my head a lot and Victoria. I used to know a super pretty fantastic girl named Victoria and I think that she, unbeknownst to her, will have an influence on my choice. I also just like the formality of Victoria and the more pretty and relaxed Vicki.

Just for the record, my screen name was picked because I hav'nt picked my female name but also because I just adore having painted nails - nail art is neat. I just wish I could have them painted all of the time.

I'll let you all know what I decide. I'm trying to get this done so I can have a proper name.

Have a great day wherever you are.

Banned Read only

Female name

My girl name simply comes from the song by Neil Diamond. I answer to Caroline.

I need some advice.....My So Just came out into acceptance of themself in Oct. and was finally trusting in me enough to dress and have me to enjoy them in crossdress in January for the first time ...Yaaay!!!!!!.....I see that many crossdressers have femme names... I wonder If my So has a femmme name ....What advice I am seeking is how do I broach that subject w/o it being totally awkward???? Any Advice would be surely appreciated. I am tottaly accepting and and totally supportive. I am so glad my SO is no longer in pain of denying of who they are. Please help.