Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Mine was randomly chosen by my now ex girlfriend. We thought it fit my appearence quite well.so I stuck with it. Its a keeper. I use my actual last name which is lynch. I guess to remind myself that deep down I'm still me (if that makes sense, lol)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

Banned Read only
    Love that pink satin skirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
    My girl name simply comes from the song by Neil Diamond. I answer to Caroline.
    Hey! I love that song good stuff Caroline

My Femm Name came from my Ex Girlfriend, She came up with the name and the spelling, Vici, I should explain, That would be pronounced Vicky, Short for Victoria, A Very pretty name!!!!

When I first came to accept my cding I began to think about having a female name. At first I thought why not just use my given name, Lee, since I've known more girls with that name than guys. But I felt that I really kind of associate my male self with that. Then I remembered this memory I have when I was a kid. It was probable about the time my Mom was pregnant with my youngest brother, so I would have been about 7. We were in the car going somewhere and the subject of names came up and what would I have been named if I had been born a girl. I remember my Mom saying I would have been named Victoria, even though she didn't really like that name. As soon as I remembered that I knew that that was who I was and I've been Vicky ever since.

Vicky
    Last edited by VickyLee; 07-03-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling correction

I really gave a lot of though to to this and it was a toss up between Pennie or Robin.
    Tho If I was female it was going to be Kay according to my Mom
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

A girl (wwwooonderful girl) gave me my name, I don't know why. I am sure she smelled something (I never admitted to anynone, so far), once she even decided to give me a make over.. she also offered me to wear her leather skirt and stocking.. I refused the last part, sure that that would give me away... I still regret it.
    We got in a relationship for sometime, really gorgeous and attracting woman.
    ...My last name ..just came from second life..

Hello. I got Gina because i picture myself close to Gina from the show Martin LOL.

I liked the name Cindy since I was a child and it has stuck with me.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Arnika
    I always liked that name. In Poland, where I live is rarely seen.

Michelle is the feminine version of my real name... I've loved the name since trying on my first set of panties when I was preteen.

I've been asked on occasion about my femme name so: Nayomi is a girl's name pronounced nay-OH-mee. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning is "pleasant." It is also a common girl's name in Japanese where it’s meanings are "beauty" and "honest.

Cheers!

When I told my daddy I was going to start crossdressing he asked what my femme name was; I said I wasn't sure yet. Daddy teased and said "Well, Darline is like the girls' version of your name." I guess it stuck, lol

Casey, It was my birth name - and it fits. Though, I really loved the name Kristen - I really think its a wonderful name.

I love nylon, the look and feel and even sound of nylon covered legs rubbing together, so I chose Nyla.
    It seemed fitting.

Upstairs
    I had no prior affinity for my name. It just came to me unbidden: "That's me."
    Last edited by Ondine; 01-20-2014 at 04:44 PM.

I thought of very courageous lovely woman who had tremendous qualities and who at one time was a good friend of mine. I love her and her name, so I love and am honered to be called Candice.
    To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all, but I intend to LIVE.

Hiya! My name is Amber Lyn. My amazing, beautiful, understanding, and supportive SO gave me my name when I first dressed for her. She said it just seems to fit me.
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

My name is abby i just like the name

Felicity Inculata

Felicity is just such a pretty name, and Inculata is a rather filthy word in Italian, just to lower the tone a touch!

xxx

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    My name is Cassandra. I have always liked that name plus im into greek mythology and Cassandra has a greek story behind it. It is also said that Cassandra was the second prettiest girl of her time behind helen of troy. Cassandra means shining among men, prophit of doom as she saw the end of troy. And deicever among men. Anyways thats my name lol
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

I had picked many names since I first started, but I heard Riley one day and just loved the name. As for the Evans I just went through names until I found one that fit.

Amber. I don't remember why I chose it but it has a stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by BelowZer0 View Post
    Amber. I don't remember why I chose it but it has a stuck.
    I love your name! :-)
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Simone. When I was in 4th grade I was in a harry potter school play. I played Harry, and a girl named Simone played hermione. I had a huge crush on that girl for 3 years or so. I then transfered to another school and never saw her again, but the name stuck in my head...