Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Just the female version of my name, but think I will alter it to Tami.

Half way through creating the account to join this site I was asked for my femme name. Up until then I hadn't settled on one but needed one to continue. MarcellaMcNul is an alteration of a High School sweetheart.

This was fine until 5yrs ago when I met my accepting GF who apparently took exception to the origin of said name and promptly changed it to "MiMi". This is how she refers to my other self.

After noticing that both names contain two M's, I sometimes like to use the name Emma. Other times I also use a sort of hybrid of my given name and the Emma name which comes out as Jzemma (Jay-Is-Emma).

So the real answer from me is....I can't really decide!
    Two Spirits

I like it and it's very similar to my name.

Kristyn is a name that wasn't on the friends and family list. I know that I've met a few GG's with the same name, probably with a different spelling, who knows, I think it fits, and am very happy with my choice. Hell on Heels is a completely different story! but really it's just the title of a song I like.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

My Parents must have knew something when i was born, they gave me a name that is both male and female, just change in spelling. Jean. i guess it could be worse, but i will stick to it for the rest of my life.

Hello, im really glad ive come across this site because i have been itching to meet fellow crossdressers. First off i go by the name Kaitlynn...idk why i just always have. im kinda shallow with wardrobe right now and am trying to get my hands on a wig because kaitlynn has long hair in my image lol....i live in london ontario and to be honest i dont look like the typical type to slip into panties and a bra. i would be intrested in meeting people in person first because i am the shy type. feel free to message me here
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-18-2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Email ID removed - against forum rules

My female name is Enava (please call me Ena), I first used it in college; it came from an exchange student I was friends with in high school. She was always graceful and classy. I saw her at our ten year reunion and told her I had “adopted” her name when I dressed and she was thrilled! All she wanted to know was how long I had been into wearing women’s clothing. We talked all night, went for a drink and ended up having GREAT sex!
    Seeing this thread made me think of my first month or so away at college, when I first started becoming “Ena.” I was SO super scared that someone would find my wig, makeup, and other clothing I had bought the first day I got settled in my dorm room, but I could not stay out of them. I got (and continue to get) so excited just by the feel of a pair of thong panties, or a bra under my hoodie.
    Sorry for the long post, but I am just so happy to have found this site, and maybe (fingers crossed) find some friends to help me be more feminine, and maybe even play dress up!
    Love, Ena
    So happy to find a site devoted to my passion, I hope you and I can become friends, if not at least you got to see my panties!

I like the name Alia, Inspiration from Frank Herberts Dune series, also it derived from alter as in alter ego

Mine is just because I like the name other them that no reason x

I chose a name that could be shortened to sound like my actual name. That way it wouldn't be too weird for my family if I ever decided to tell them. Of course there are a few other things I should probably tell them about first....

Emily...the reason? Not sure..just always liked the name.

Hello my name is SaraAarons. Im new here on the forum. After reading some of the threads I believe I have found the right forum.

Zoe - sounds a bit fun and carefree (which I'm not). It suggests something as far away from my normal personality as you can get - the way I felt when I dressed up and wore makeup.

Cynthia... the name of a gal I longed for in my college years, who was a major flirt, teased me incessantly, but always went home with another guy. I'll never forget when she showed me a pair of panties she had gotten for Christmas... pale green satin bikini cut with a bit of lace around the edge. She always wore these short, pleated skirts. I still get misty-eyed thinking about her. I sometimes pattern my dress and poses after her.

Have thought of a few but Deanna is what I liked and its kinda close to my name

Katie, after a girl from my primary school

Georgie because it's funny and cute

I wanted a naughty first name and a girly last name. I also didn't want a name that would make me think of anyone I know personally. I've never met a Roxie, don't even know anyone else that knows a Roxie. How is Roxie a naughty name to me you ask? Well, since you asked, Roxie West is my favorite "actress" in the adult film industry. I really respect her work.....jk...just think the name is sexy.
    I haven't settled on my girly last name yet.
    Where did all this silly pink fog come from??

look up Roxie Hart. I think you will see you have picked a "bad girl" name
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I knew a Roxy who certainly lived up to her name. Very cute mild goth who liked bad boys.
    Never been to a roxy but something bad (as in dead) or naughty (as in non bible approved) has always happened behind them in books ive read.

Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its also a mans name on a small scottish island but there arent many of them.
    Last edited by Talisker; 03-25-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Erica is both my the feminine version of my name and the name I would have been given if I were born female. Grace is after my grandmother whom I have never met, I also like the way it sounds as a middle name.

I chose the name Kaylee Ann basically because I really like the name. I knew a girl once named Kaylee and I just felt like that name sounded amazing and also fit me too.

The first name to pop into my head was Helena. I don't know why, but it felt nice. I looked up it's meaning and apparently it means 'light', which I liked, so I stuck with it.
    For the last name, or second name, I searched for something that would mean 'holy' or 'fair' or 'white', so that I would have a name meaning something divine or somewhat fairytale-like. I came across Gwyn, a name with welsh origins, meaning all of the above. It sounded good, so I stuck with that as well.

Much to my wife's amusement I regularly talk in my sleep.

In a bid to have a ready made excuse should I talk about my female side, I decided to use the name of a TV celebrity here in the UK. Fortunately she happens to be a strong and independent woman, something I aspire to be.

Weak I know but I do like my name

Male name is Chris, so Chrissy just seemed natural