Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

My mom wanted four kids (only got two before divorce), and the fourth was to be named "Deborah." I figure part of me is the daughter she didn't get to have, so I adopted that name. Seems to fit!
    Last edited by Debbie W; 03-26-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: typo

Candi just feels right to me. It makes me smile.

Camilla just because is the right name for me, since I started crossdressing when I was a kid...always in my mind.

I loved the tv show "Friends" and if I could have been any woman it would have been 'Rachel'. I loved her style and, of course, the hair. "Cross" just seemed to be a good fit to Rachel. It was only after I decided to go with Rachel Cross did I realize cross is a play on being a crossdresser. Meant to be I guess.

I went to a first ever outing in my life to a CD event in a local pub last week, and I just had to pick something :-) I picked a first name that I liked that none of our friends and family had. So Julie it is :-) No I have to rename my username somehow...

I always loved the name Kristyn so when I accepted myself having half of a girl inside me the rest was history.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

When I was 14 or 15 I met a beautiful girl at a wedding called Julie. First crush, and the name stuck with me through all the other teenage crushes. While I doing counseling to make myself whole again (after a disastrous marriage), one of my pieces of baggage was a tragic birth. I survived, but my twin sister didn't. Julie seemed a beautiful name for "my twin". So crossdressing is really "just be julie too" Be both. Me and her. Let her live the life she didn't get to live.
    j

My name has been stuck inside my head since I was a young child... So, it chose itself to be my name! ;-)

My male name is Chris. For years I used the name Chrissy when en femme. Before coming out to my wife, I ordered some gifts for her from Victoria Secrets, who then started mailing catalogs addressed to Christina. So my wife has been calling me Christina ever since whenever I crossdress.

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    My boy name is Paul, so "Paula" was a natural when I started to CD!

Somehow Morgan just happened. naw just kidding. there was this girl at work named Morgan. she was really pretty.

Mine actually has no ties to my male name. I've always figured you're not give the opportunity to choose your own name, so I wanted to see what I liked without being pigeonholed by my given name (not that there's anything wrong with that, please do not get me wrong). I've always liked the name "Stacy", but I didn't want to keep the spelling, so I instead went with Stacie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Stacie~

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Sweaters!
    Had to include it somehow
    Digs Sweaters agrees with me
    and a first name took a while to match up with Digs Sweaters

Not sure how I came up with it, but Nikla Heileman..

Just like my screen name - but in full it's Amanda Jane Roberts.

How? I dont know. It came to me without any effort in less than 2 minutes after I decided I was a CD girl.

~Amanda

Kind of always like the character of women named Katherine. Especially those with red hair. Guess that was my motivation. =)

It just feels like me. The first time I saw my self dressed , I looked at myself and said " Hello Wanda"

I always thought Aliyah was a beautiful name. When I looked into the mirror, it just instantly clicked. Didn't need a second thought.

Because Michelle just feels right to me. My male name isn't Mike nor Sheldon, and isn't even a very common name to begin with.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

The simple answer is that my folks told me that if I'd been born a girl, they were going to call me Elizabeth. I'm kinda fine with the fact that I was born as a boy, but Elizabeth just has so many more permutations when it comes to choosing the name you prefer

Tasha was somebody I worked with. She was attractive but I wasn't especially attracted to her, there were other attractive women. She was pretty cool most of the time, I really don't know why I thought of her when I came up with the name, I guess I just liked her name.

I am a Jimmy but I like Jamey. The lp is for the lace panties I truly love or the guitar I admire so much. Either way lp workes for me

My name is LexiMD. 30yrs ago, i worked as a CD Dominatrix. In those days, My "working name" was Domina Antoinette. "Toni" to all of My friends. When i retired from the "Pro-scene" i retired Antoinette as well. 3years ago, i returned to the "lifestyle" and needed to "re-invent" myself. Hence, a brand new name and persona. Alexya Spykkhur, and since i have a doctorate in vanilla life (and i live in Maryland) LexiMD for short.

mine is the same as my screen name. It's a name i have had stuck in my head since i was little.

I took my girl's name from a friend of my wife. Once when we were visiting her she was taking her washed lingerie out of the drier to fold and put away in her drawers. I noticed that she had very pretty lacy knickers and wished I could have worn a pair of them. So that made me choose the name "Joansnix"