Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Since reading and commenting on this post yesterday I have been racking my brain to find the right name for me. I think I found it for now. Victoria, it is my birth place and from one of the funniest movies I have seen starring Julie Andrews (Victor Victoria).

My real name is Jessie but I get called Jess for short, my name was given to me by my mum as she desperately wanted a girl and as she had all boys and me being the last out and a boy I got the girls name.

Jessica would of been my name had I of been a girly, though Jessie is also used on boys as well, lol worked out quite well as it fits in so well with my crossdressing ways and as mum says i'm the girl she never had.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-23-2014 at 05:23 PM.

hi i choose Paige as i thought it was such a lovely name xxx
    hugs love and kisses Paige

Our neighbor's had a daughter (yes, she was of age,,,20) that was just beautiful. I adopted Tiffy from her name Tiffany and added the Jo.

This is a fun thread to read. Well my story...

I started out nameless and had a girlfriend in college give me the name Desiree. This stuck while we were together but I never really liked it as it just didn't feel right. I went a while with my boy name, which is unisex, Shawn, and was comfortable with it, but didn't feel too girly. Then one day, a different girlfriend started calling me Charlene. This one stuck as it is un-mistakingly female, doesn't resemble my boy name, and I don't personally know any other Charlene's who are close friends. I like the initials it makes also, which could be a nickname -- C.C.

-Charlene

Tash, tasha or Natasha. My wife gave me the name. I guess it fits cause I still haven't found one I like

My name when dressed is Heidi Stevens. I arrived at my femme name by flipping my given and sir names and making adjustments. Heidi is close to my sir name and my first name is Steve, thus Stevens. I thought Stephanie was too trite.

I choose Gail as its close to my given name and Miles is my middle name.. it is new to me I hadn't thought of having a female name before joining this forum.. before I was just me

janel p.
    Janel. Saw the name years ago and always liked it.

I chose the name Anne. Simple, feminine and very lady-like. Plus I always liked most of the ladies I know who are named Anne.

The first time I got totally dressed and made up, I thought of a sophisticated lady - Renee came to mind first. Elise was a possibility if I was born a girl...

My female name was given to me by my wife and we both thought it stuck, Scarlett sounds just as natural to me as my given name, and i love it!

I used to subscribe to Elle Magazine, a popular French Fashion Magazine sort of like "Runway". So I took that name "Elle", if my gender were female, Eloise would be my choice, but been using Elle for the past 35 years, yup I'm a "granny".

A more feminine version of my given name. Not too exciting or original I know, but I like it.

Hi all, I'm LeeAnne, a take-off of my middle name Lee. No special meaning, I just liked it.

MY name is Janet. Loved the name and I saw something interesting about it, 3 of the letters are the same as my male name
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

My name is very special to me. It was give to me by the most amazing woman I could ever dream to share my life with. I came out to her last fall and it is a bumpy road. We are making it through. I love her so much. Anyway, she came up with Andi as a play off my middle name so it is still part of me, it is casual and playful. And the 1979 part of my user name is the most wonderful year. It is the year we met and I fell in love with her. So Andi1979 was born.

Tightsplease1986 shall now be known as Gracie thanks to the acquisition of a wig

^.^

I picked up Amy from a person I respected.
    I then went a bit further, and chose May as my
    middle name, in part because it's a re-arrangement
    of Amy, and it is the month I was born in. I also
    close my last name Jackson.

Amy M. Jackson

I was a fan of an E! Correspondent Jules Asner and I decided on a similar name

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I think I have finally come up with a name: "Charlotte Allison Morris" (full name there). I was looking on baby name sites and found one that stated that "Charlotte" was one of the most popular first names for girls on the site. My birth name is Wayne Allen Morris. What do you think of it?
    Last edited by NavyM2F_WAM; 06-05-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Updated my femme middle name

I like to call myself Tannis. Actually been a lot of interesting developments lately... just recently my wife found out I like to crossdress. She accepts it, and is slowly helping me dive deeper into this.

Feels weird man... very unsteady. Been keeping this a secret for SO ridiculously long, my mind's still not sure what to do with the fact that someone *knows*.

Just recently was my first time wearing makeup of any sort in public.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-05-2014 at 03:34 AM. Reason: This is ONLY for the origin of your femme name - no other discussion please...

My chosen name is Diana, because I thought Princess Di was so beautiful and dressed so well. I changed my name for a short while to Susan after my mom died. She never knew about my crossdressing , but she told me that before I was born that they thought I was going to be a girl (little did they know) and they where going to name me Susan. So I changed it, but I always felt Diana fit and I changed it back. Unfortunately this site doesn't allow you to change your name and so it remains Susan here but in my heart it's Diana.

My femm name is "Abby Paige Little"

My real name is Marco. I chose the name Tatiana because I like the nickname Tati.