Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Alexis is my middle name, it took me many year to accept it, considering most of the time here in the U.S. it's a female name. Ninsar is the Sumerian Goddess of plants.

Platinum Member
    Hi Shelly, Before I came to this wonderful forum I never even thought about
    a feminine name I was just a no name crossdresser so when
    I became a member I needed a name so I thought long and hard about it.

I didn't want anything assocated with any one in my life past or present
    everything that I came up with was within six degrees of seperation.

At this point I thought I'm never going to find a name that I like that's
    when it hit me like a ton of bricks .

My favorite color is BLUE my favorite flower is an ORCHID
    and that's how BLUE ORCHID cane to be.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and trying to find my way around. My fem name is Jo-Ellen, derived from my first name (Joe) and the name of the first girl I ever thought I was in love with(Ellen)

I knew a girl named Suzy when I was younger. I think when I was first starting out I really tried to be like her. And I don't have to change the monogram on my luggage.

Oh, and the Shoezi tag, that's probably pretty obvious

I originally tagged a letter on the end of my male middle name and was Paula for many years, until I started going to a T night and there was already a Paula there. Rather than confuse people I swapped to Polly, and it stuck with me. I like it, it seems to suit my inner self. I kept my own surname as I don't feel the need to hide anything. I am me, I always have been :-)

I've been Margo for so many years I've kinda forgot why I chose it. But I've always liked the name. It's fun to read about how so many of you chose your female name

margo

Actually jack is my middle name. And it was easy to just add an ie. Jack is my fathers name. Gawd if he knew he'd roll over in his grave. And since the only jackie I know was a friend of my mothers, and appears just as masculine as I do ,it seemed to just fit.

Really interesting! Mine just came to me with no thought at all... I did want it have the same initial as my male name though... don't know why... maybe the name on my Barclaycard... which has an initial and not a forename.

The romantic story is that I awoke from a dream and there it was presented unto me! It is also a diminutive of Karen... and close to my real name. IRONICALLY..

Kaz is a common name in Japan and where it also a diminutive of my male name (which is a reasonably common Japanese name)... didn't know this beforehand but it all somehow fits together!

Karma!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

My female name is Monica, i choise it from a movie that i like a lot.

if i had to choose, i dont have one yet, id pick Jessica. i have a very close friend of mine that i worked side by side with for 5 years. shes great. so id pick that or Jenna

Well I was going to say 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' because I will never look remotely like a woman.
    On the bright side its Betty Boop because inside I am just like her.

The name Shirley just appeared on my computer one night,no idea where it came from, so when I needed to choose a female name to join a forum I just went with Shirley and only added Anne when joining this forum.

Hi my site name is Fancypants but my girl name is Martina. I am New so if I make mistakes please let me know. I am here to fit in not to offend anyone. Thanks

I just like Roni with an "I". I say it is short for Veronica. If I was a GG I would have probably taken it to far with a smiley face as the dot. LOL Just a girly girl at heart.

At various stages through my life I would get desires that I would maybe prefer to be female.....if so the name I always liked the sound of for the new me was Melanie

Eventually settled into being the male me and quite content with that really but have throughout been your common or garden normal crossdresser but unnamed

It was only when I joined this forum (and other sites) I finally found a reason to use the name

The ..b just comes from my real surname

Nothing to do with the Spice Girls, I'm much older......think she must have met me in the past and adopted my name

At first when I started dressing for halloween my wifes family gave me the name Simone. I have always like Joann cause its kinda sounds like my name John. But last year I got dressed and went with my daughters for a girls day before halloween. Someone commented that I didn't look real so I came up with cause I'm A_MAN_DA. So Amanda it is.

Hello,

My name actually came from a video game called darkstalkers. My favorite character to use in that game is Felicia but I'm starting to use Frankie a lot because that's what my SO normally calls me anyways. Plus I've known GG's to use that name and it is a nickname to my real name.

Hi there girls. Stephanie is fem for my middle name, so just came natural. I had a crush on Stephanie Powers when I was younger. Now shortened to Steffi but need a middle name or initial round the name off. My first initial is a J, so that seems natural and sounds sexy, but it is already taken. so settled at Steffi Girl for this forum.

Geek Chic/ sweatergirl MelissaL's Avatar
    Lets see, well i had a few names over time, but a friend decided that Michelle was to close to my actual name and picked Melissa, also happens to be the name of my first girlfriend. My middle name I just liked, and both match my legal initials. My SO calls me Missy, which drives me nuts hehe.

My name is Marlane. It came from a song a friend of mine wrote when I was in collage. Being new, I thought I should use it here so that I could settle
    in as Marlane to all of you.

My wife choose it for me

I just recently started to go by Carmen. I used to go by Jasmine because it would have been the name my parents would have given me if I were born female. But it kinda got old and I found Carmen Carrera to be a big role model do I chose her name as my own as well. My last name is kinda just a play on the word racquet but a little prettier. Lol.

my first boyfriend called me mitra all the times,and it stayed with me

Stacey Renee... It was the name my mother picked out had I been born female...

I just liked the way Alana rolled off my lips (ah-LAH-nah), and Wests is brief and slightly tacky.