Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I chose a name that was pretty close to my real name Most people call me Jolynn, or Joey (my real name)... With 2 kids in college and paperwork, student loans, my business, Jolynn and Joey seems to fit. Being a drummer in a working cover band, everyone knows me as Joey. I picked Lynn because I love making the letter "L"......lol but true.

It just evolved from gaming... both D&D and computer games... I have an character name that i used thought my years as a login name for all games... then when paying the Sims I created a "sister" for him and Kryianna was born... She has had many incarnations and finally last year when i admitted to myself that I was a CD, I started to Identify my en-fem side as her/me!

Female Name

Mine came about 2 years ago it was a friends daughters first and middle name Ashley Wray I liked it and before I got to the point of dressing all the way I already had a name. And I think it's really pretty

My boy name starts with A, there is no female version of it. So I picked Amy,

My name is Tanja and I just feel it suits me. It is pronounced like Tanya.

L.A. East of the Mississippi where the sugar sand starts!
    I have always been fascinated by fast cars and sexy women so when Danica Patrick come on the seen with her sexy photo shoots I always felt that if I could be a girl for a day it would be her as I am thin and brunette . It has some similarity of my real name also.Hence Dannika!
    Ok just getting to the big 10 post! seriously
    Last edited by Dannika; 07-15-2014 at 11:27 PM.

My first name- Abby- is close to my male name and is something I was called when people mispronounced it. My older sister expanded on this when she wanted to tease me and used to call me"Abigail" -which I secretly loved. Lauren is a version of Laura which was always my favorite girl's name. As a youngster, on rare occasions, I used to see a friend of my mother who was completely glamorous and her name was "Laura". So, here I am- Abby Lauren.

Angela..I just feel that it suits me

My name is Johanna and I love it, tried to change it so many times

Nice - mine used to be Johanna but I changed it to the Italian version, Giovanna. As it is in my papers now. Sweet! I also had to change my surname and address (even country) for other reasons that I think you can imagine. Johanna is a pretty good name. Next time I might pick a Japanese name, it might also confuse the tax-man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My male name means 'husband', how ironic!! however I just a sweet, beautiful name for my self "Hazel". I named it after buying a pair of color contact lenses which was called so.

April Rayne,

well okay, just kidding on that last name. But it came right to mind when I thought of a last name for my female name of April. Not much thought given in that. It's just the month I was born

the username of GwenB was actually given to me by a domme. (she chose to call me gwen) So out of respect, I still use that.

Honestly, this is the name some of my family used to tease me with when I was a little boy and they thought I was being a sissy. I lived in fear of this name for decades. When I started to realize that cross-dressing is something I've been missing all my life, this name just seemed to be there waiting for me.

I go by JocelynRenee, the name of my first girlfriend and a name I've always thought was beautiful and feminine. A few years ago it occurred to me that I needed a last name as well, so I adopted Williams, my actual middle name (plus an S).

I've gone by that name for 30 years or so, but recently I've been contemplating a name change. When my wife and I have a girls day out she will sometimes accidentally call me by my male name, Charlie. It's an understandable mistake and I once worked with a girl named Charli, so...still weighing.

For Erin, it was actually something that came very quickly and naturally to me. One meaning of Erin is "peace". That fits so well for me as I get a wonderful sense of being at Peace with Erin. Also, it is said that "The influence of Erin makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent." Works for me !!

I wasn't sure how to come by a female name, myself, until it happened. I was training in another city, brought some of my finest girly things and decided to go out in a strange town. I nice gentleman bought me a drink and asked my name, and it jsut came to me...Petra, which is a play on Pete. My alter-ego has been that since!

Mine just came to me years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vanessa Ann

I Love to be fem
    It is the feminine version of my male name

My name was easy. I did not use one until about 15 years ago. When I decided to re-name myself I remembered the first time I wore girls clothes. I have two aunts that are just a few years older than me. When I was a young boy they were not yet teens. For whatever reason when I was visiting my grandparents, I bathed with one of my aunts a few times. She enjoyed touching and washing me in the tub which I thought was fun. She would place my hands on her but I was too young to know what was going on. Then I would go to her bedroom that was shared by my two aunts. The youngest aunt is the name I chose with my older aunt as my middle name. In their bedroom they gave me their clothes to wear with them we would play with dolls together. My parents thought it was funny at first then made me change and was told to stop that. A few years later my mom dressed me as a girl for halloween. I had the neighbor kids convinced I was a cousin from out of town and one guy wanted to kiss me. To this day my aunts remember that and reference it secretly on occasion. But they do not know that I still dress and now use their names as mine - Deborah Louise. I use my boy name as my last name. That's how my name came to be along with why I probably enjoy dressing.

I tried on several names until I sat down and purposefully chose a name. I used my male initials to start. Initials in place I searched the internet, baby name sites, etc. I was methodical. Names had to mean something special or stem from my male identity. It just needed to make sense to me and sound right. First name, Davida. Guess what my male first name is. Then Kay. Which is the phoebe tic sound of my male middle initial. I even chose a last name which is not posted with my user name here... Victoria. Same initial as my male name, feminine, and of significant importance to me. And a Queen! . So there you have it Davida Kay Victoria and it works for me. The real fun was practicing the signature on lovely stationary. Somehow Davida has prettier, more feminine handwriting. The whole process was fun and creative!

My female name is Laura. I justlike the sound of it.

Darlene was a name that popped into my head when I started buying the clothes and realized how much friggin fun it was! Hence I go by Darly a lot.

well my real name is Wesley, so Leslie, my g-friends added Pinky, just for fun, lol so its Leslie-Pinky haaha

For me it was a name that just came to me amd stuck.

Anna, couldn't pick the name for the longest time, but when I was confronted and had to come up with something the name just came to me.