Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

For me its Melodie, since at the time I was going through terrible drug addiction and self starvation from denying myself. music was my voice and taught me how to be myself and be honest.
    I dedicate my life to music and I couldn't have thought of a better name <3.

Mine came to me a few years ago Joann.

I picked my name because it was a derivative of my male name and was the name of the girl I first had a crush on in jr. high school. Allison. I've been told it's a bit old fashioned for a name, but over the decades it's become my identity.

When I was registering on this forum, I realised I needed a psuedonym, and had to come up with something fairly quickly!

Alex is a shortening of my middle name, and suitably androgenous for a cross-dresser. I've not used it since I started school - there were 3 other boys with the same first-name as me, so my mum and the headmaster decided I'd be called Alex at school. I wasn't against the idea, but I seldom answered to it, and it was soon dropped in favour of my first name. Dorset is a part of England that I'm very fond of.

It's not what I call myself when I'm dressed up. I don't feel that I become a different person - I'm still me, but I'm exagerating some parts that are normally invisible and playing down other aspects.

I wonder whether I'll find myself adopting a different persona when writing as Alex? Would I reply to threads differently when in drag or in drab...?

Crista is a female variant of my real name. I knew a girl named Crista, same spelling, and I just loved the way she carried herself. So it was one of the most easy decisions I've ever had to make!

I just had to think of something quick to register that started the first letter of my male name and...i'm very shy

I'm going to use Diana

I chose willow because when I c/dress I sometimes cry due to the lonelyness
    of the situation. Hence the weeping willow

Anyway sad no more. Found others

Mine is Rebecca. Becca for short. I've always had a loved that name, so I made it part of me.

Actually, my then 18 year old niece and I came up with it.

Amanda (because I'm genetically A MAN, DUH ?) Later, I shortened it to Mandy.
    Rae because I've always liked that middle name for a girl
    Dahl, because I was told I looked like a doll in fem mode.

My femme name is felicia, it's name was my first love girl

I chose Christina which has since become Tina for short....

Heather
    I chose Heather. Don't know why I just like it

I chose Stina. Its short and common in my country =)

Right now it's Jennifer. It's the one name from my generation that has a common and unpretentious sound to it. Not to flamboyant, but feminine enough to not be androgynous. I starts with the same first letter of my cis name, but that's the only thing it has in common. It's also the least offensive to my SO.

Mine is a play on my name. It was also something some of my friends called me in High School. It's funny because I never presented any female tendencies but a few of the girls just called me brandy to make fun of me I guess.

I am Anna because I love the name and Renee' as it is French for "reborn"...

Oh yes, and my last name Phillips came from a wanted poster at the post office. I was Renee' for years. Then around 1980 I decided a I needed a post office box to communicate with sisters. I went the Post Office and found I had to fill out a form! Whoops! It asked my name. No way could I use my real name or address...I might get busted. So I looked up and there was a wanted poster with a dude named Phillips. It sounded good so I became Renee' Phillips. My street address was a local church.
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-03-2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post & please read FAQs

i call myself andrea because i like this name and it's also the name of a woman who i loved some years ago.
    payer is the name of a girl i also liked very much.

Well.. I call myself Charini Shermin.

I wanted my name to tell the world who I was...what defined me......

So...after a lot of thought I gave myself this name....I want my girly persona to be all that I cannot be in my real life...

Charini...is a sanskrit buddhist name that means..... follower... disciple.... one who submits.....

Shermin...is an arabic word that means.....shy...girly.....

I have always been fascinated by Buddhism...so I gave myself a name that relates to it......

So the name of mine says all that I wish to be and want to be.....

www.charini-shermin.blogspot.com

Gail because it always has been my name and Nightshade because im one of those darker goth girls

I wanted to pick something feminine and nowhere near my real name. After spending quite some time, including, at the time, browsing the phone book (!) I decided on Annette. It may be a bit old fashioned now, but I like it and it has become a part of my femme personality. I am new here, and just posted a hello as a new member.

Annette

My name

I chose the name Rebecca when I was in my early teens. I loved Kirstie Alley on Cheers and went with her characters name. I feel it just fits me.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.[/QUOTE]

Carolina, because of the two Carolinas I knew as a kid were older, slim, had long straight hair and looked very feminine. Ever since I associate Carolina or Caroline with feminity. I guess it is an aspirational name for me then...

Right now my name is Kelsey from a girl I used to date back when I lived in South Carolina. She was a very sweet person. She died in a car accident a few years back so I do it to remember her. I haven't told my wife that I chose a name yet. Hopefully she likes it.

Right now I am Betty - name was given to me by my GF and so far I like it since there aren't any Bettys that I know of, at least under the age of 65.