Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Iv'e always liked the name Karen but i finally decided on the spelling as Caryn when i saw it used somewhere. And it since is also very close to my male name I knew that was it.

I like Francesca. I don't really look like a Francesca though, but it sounds pretty.

I'm still having a tough time picking one, hence the generic screen name. I don't know that I really need one or anything, but I'm still talking about it so...
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-29-2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

It's close to one of my names. I find it ironic that my real names creates gender confusion among others who do not realize that I can fill in the blanks and put last name first, and first last, and that others believe I cannot do to this simple task, and that others assume I am female because of my surname. I have always received mail addressed to "Ms." I also find it ironic that my given name is a masculinized version of a long-ago deceased aunt's name.

Tiffany was the first girl I dated that seemed to have all the girl look figured out. Granted was fifth grade but was lucky enough to "gone out with" twice. Jane is the middle name of my girl next door neighbor growing up. We were a year apart and learned a lot about eachother as kids growing up. Was as innocent and enlightening as kids growing up as siblings. She was also the one to get me to wear a dress for the first time with heels and a wig. Man how things change, the more they stay the same.

Biker Twit
    The first time ever I was having my hair and make up professionally done. they were in the process of curling my hair, my wife looked at me and said, "You look just like Roxie Hart (played by Renee Zellweger) from the movie/musical Chicago. I thought, I like it. Then chose May for the middle 'cause its my fav month.

hi got my name from my first girlfrend she told me it was a nice name for me

Dated a Belinda many years ago, she loved her heels and hose as I do, so I took the name as my own.

Not a fan of my profile name. I used partymon1 as a user name here to ensure my privacy.
    Too many haters that just had no clue in my life at that time...I've clensed myself of most them, but one can't always pick their associates.
    My girl name is Richel.
    I really like that name. I'm proud of it and, and it's all mine!

Cassie.

It's what my mother would have named me had I popped out a girl. I also absolutely adore the name.

Kira

It was the name of one of my best high school friends we both loved her name

gwen was my moms name, she would hold me on her lap and do my nails growing up. When i watched her getting ready to go out, she would put her lipstick on me, and give me a dash of perfume. She dies when i was 26

Amber Lynn. Simply because a girl I knew in high school that was her name and I always thought it was so beautiful sounding

I chose my fem-name, Leslie Welsh, because "Leslie" is actually my biological father's middle name and I've always liked it as both a man's and a woman's name. My last name, "Welsh", is my family heritage or background. We are Welsh on my paternal side. So, there you have it. That is where the name, Leslie Ann Welsh, came from. My wife even likes it. :-)

I chose Ellen, a feminization of Alan

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I chose Kendra, as a feminine version of Ken.

Tasha was a girl I was crazy about, first woman who I not only wanted to get in her pants, but also get into her pants, if you catch my drift. We were about the same size and I loved her look. Wish it would have worked out.

Betty Jaskova

Betty as Betty Page
    Jaskova as surname cause a friend (girl) has that name and it means crazy / hilarious in Slovak.

I just liked the name "Darla", changed it from another years ago.

Hiya all!
    So umm... I'm brand new to the site and I've been dressing on and off for about 2 years now.
    I've always liked two names, Tammy and Sasha. I never know which one to pick but Tammy comes forward more as a public name where Sasha is a more intimate name to me and I use it much less.

Mine is Vicky, short for Victoria. It is a woman of strength. All the girls I know named Vicky are tough independent women. My "drag mother" if you will gave it to me because of my size and alternate life.

Junior Member Mellisastocking996's Avatar
    Mellisa,
    A spelling error I guess but it's unique like me. The stocking, an obsession and something that comes from an early age. 996, you're going to have to guess that one ladies! x

The name Angela just came to me at a point that I was rapidly expanding my CDing. I never thought I would give myself a girl name but I really like it.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    easy for me, leslie was always thought of as female, so to make it more obvious i just dropped the last 'e'.

I was having a lot of trouble coming up with a name for years; what I'm using these days was basically a variation of something I got from the random name generator for a fantasy RPG computer game and had the same initials as my real name, I may end up changing it again, but think I like the Cara part at least, so it might stick.

I am Rani feminine version of Raja