Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Leah is very similar to my given name. Ann is just an embellishment i liked.

I had a former colleague many years ago called Siobhan who was a very classy dresser so when I started dressing properly I chose it in tribute to her :-)

I never really thought much about a female name as a closeted CD, only discretely wearing things under my normal clothes. I had a name or two that I had fantasized about, but did not give the idea of an actual female name until I decided to join the forum.

At first I used the last name of a character I would use in other forums, and picked a first name that sounded OK. But as I waited for forum approval, I found I didn't like it too much and thought of others.

I had always liked the movie G.I. Jane with Demi Moore about the first female Navy Seal candidate, especially her awesome comeback when they try to get her to quit. Her character in the film is where I got my name from.

Tori because I just fell in love with that name

I chose Michelle since it is like my middle name and I think it's a pretty name.

I've always liked "Alison" and all similar names.
    Then one time we had a 21st Century Fairy Tale dress-up party. There were princesses, wolves, little red riding hoods, knights, and fairies. After a short consideration I dressed up as Alice in Wonderland just for fun. I asked my wife for a dress that fit me, borrowed a wig, didn't really try much for anything else. I have to tell you I've had a blast that night. So the name stuck. Occasionally my wife goes "oh, Alice!" should I do something girly nowadays. And I find the name fitting my feminine side.

I chose Lisa or Melissa after my favorite cousin she would always make me laugh when we were younger we were very close. She always was the one trying to dress me up even though I wouldn't ask her I would just let her.

I never had a female name, but when it came to pick up one, Jennifer immediately came into mind. I guess that is because Jennifer is always part of me.

Back in the 1970's my female name was Maureen Fleming. I have had others over the years, but Arlene has been my moniker for years.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I had a friend when I was young that always looked so fem and desirable I wanted to look like her. She moved when we were in senior year of high school so my fem name is more or less my tribute to her as a good friend and inspiration.

Elizabeth

I chose my name based on one of my favorite singers/actresses here in Japan Sarina Suzuki and then Curtis is my middle name. Close enough to my real name that I'll respond to it and one that rolls over the lipstick easily.

Amy is the first name that popped in my head and I felt really comfortable with it

I met a girl one time that was named Kayla and liked it and it felt right.

My favorite lingerie to wear ever since I started at 10 was lacy lingerie and my mom had a lot of it which I loved to slip into. Once I realized how fem and attracted I was to dressing I needed a nice fem name and Lacy came to mind as think it's quite pretty.

Claire, because I love Robin Wright wardrobe in "House of Cards"
    - Claire

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    Rosalie or Rosaliy, was based on a key ring I fond back in high school. The name was Rosa Lee I believe. I joined alt.com and needed a new me to reflect my coming out and an open honest, nothing to hide attitude. So I asked for Rosalie which was already taken. I simply changed the 'e' to a 'y' and viola, Rosaliy. My old gf was Sherry Lynne and I, for whatever reason, have always loved 'Lynne' names, with or without the trailing e or the double n. Rosaliy Lynne became my alt.com name and that served two purposes. Rosa was much more open even to accepting and declaring her underlying male basis for existence, and it kept that part distinct and separate from my undernet personna. Of course putting out my initial profile and pictures sorta revealed, what was over due to be known anyway, and pointing to my yahoo.com photo albums has removed the separation. The total name is terribly unique in that It was entirely constructed around my femme side.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Brianna works for me.Its a play off my given name Brian.

So as you can see I've had a name change. I've always loved the name Alexis. I do some fantasy wrestling writing and one of my character's names is Alexis Caffrey. Also, being a huge fan of the wrestler AJ Lee I wanted a similar initial type name. After some consultation with a friend, she came up with the name Jade. So there's Alexis Jade or as you girls can call me...AJ!

Thanks All,
    AJ

For the longest time I was a crossdresser without a female name. Sometime in the '80s I was playing a text adventure game that allowed you to play it in either male mode or female mode. After playing awhile in male mode I decided to try it in female mode. When it asked my name I typed in the name of an old girlfriend. When the game started addressing me as Barbara it was the most incredible feeling. Like I felt this tingling down to my toes and all strange inside. And that's when my CD alter ego got her name.

Many years later I started dabbling in genealogy. Tracing back my matrilineal line was tough, but I got lucky and traced as far back as my 3x great grandmother, Barbara Driscoll. Of the hundreds of people in my family tree, she is the only Barbara I am related to by blood. So when I needed something to add to Barbara for this site, that was what came to mind. It's also a bit of a tweak at that side of the family - very religious and very conservative, and who, thank goodness, are not at all interested in genealogy.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 11-01-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Stephanie here just feminizing my male name of Steve.

This is Fernanda, a name given to me by my first crossdresser friend on internet... I like this name thouh

Nikki for me, actually the name of an early girlfriend. Memories of a few Halloweens together where she was happy to see me dressed up

I chose Luna because of a book of the same name I read years ago about a TG teenager. It was originally Amaryllis, but I was told by many people it sounded too picked even though that's what my mom wanted to name me were I born female.

Luna.

I picked Ceera as sort of a variant on Sarah. I wanted a unique name, liked how it sounded, and I'd never met anyone named Ceera. It didn't come up very readily on Internet searches back in 2002 or so, but it was a valid female name.

My real first name actually is gender neutral. I've met both guys and girls with that name (which is the name of a bird). But I wanted a clear separation between my female and male aspects, so I don't use any part of my real name as a woman.

This really is a good topic! For some reason I had a hard time for years settling on a name.

Nothing that came to my mind ever seemed right. And it was really annoying: that girl in me somehow stayed nameless for quite a long time.

Then one day, I decided to imagine what my life would have been, had I been born a girl. So I started writing down this alternate life, and before I knew it, I found my name: Calliope. Because I'm part greek, because I love that name, and most of all it seemed totally natural and accepted it immediately.

So here I am. I am Calliope.