Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

There is a song by Butch Walker that I love called Pretty Pretty/ Beth Amphetamine. I took that and morphed it into Crystal Beth

I choose mine quite simply as an Elvis fan i decided to use the name of his daughter, i liked the way it sounded and it was the best idea i had at the time.
    Oh if you're gonna love me love the life I lead
    Need the things I need don't try to change me
    If you're gonna take me take me for what I am
    I can't be another man I can't be free
    'Cos the life I lead is the life I lead

I use Erica for my female name just added a letter to the end of my my old nasty not appealing non fem male name suits this gurl way better

My female name was actually inspired by a Gil Elvgren pin up of a redhead in black lingerie on one of those old fashioned exercise machines that does nothing but shake your body from side to side. It's the mischievous circumstances, and look on her face, I chose that as my persona, and she just seemed to be a Charlotte to me. The last name is just a nod to my female side being something of a french descent and Petit (pronouced just as it's spelled, Pe-tit) just jumped in there and worked for me.

So there you have it, Charlotte Petit was born and has been a very important part of my life for the past 8 years.

Hugs,

Charlotte

Mine is just the equivalent of my male name and also what my friends dubbed me when we did fancy dress and I went as a girl "for the laugh."

Hi there, I'm Mia, Mia Brankovic...and I'm from South Carolina (actually, no she ain't...but, that's the backstory...that's my voice test, for tone, volume, pace & accent. I'm just starting into this...I'm 49 yo...115lb & toned...

"Mia" is a shortened version of "Milla", the actress' name of the character from Resident Evil...'cause that bitch be smokin'!! She's an excellent female heroine. 'Brankovic' is the most common Macedonian last name (nope: I'm Canadian raised, British borne & Irish heritage) and is in honour of Alexander...The Great, and is somewhat similar sounding to the previous mentioned actress' last name.

take care & be well
    Mia
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-28-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: this is an English board, knock it off with the 'Namaste'

My fem name comes from the first girl that I experienced intimacy. And not just physical, but a real close friendship with another human being. "K" comes from my masculine name. I like to say "Kristine....with a "K"!

Man, my story's boring! My dad told me my whole name had I been born a girl. "Megan Olivia Soules".

Ruins the creativity, but I go by the middle name Olivia.

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    My name comes from a person that I do not know. I just liked her name.
    Last edited by Kacey Black.; 12-04-2014 at 08:56 PM.

I got mine from when I told my wife. We wanted something with the same first letter, so I just started naming whatevee came to my mind off, and she picked Justice. That's how I got my name

The wife gave the name miko

I wanted to use an M as in my birth name, and Meredith just sounded like me. A woman at our Pilates studio is Meredith, but just a coincidence.

I've never really given myself a full name, but instead just go by J.

Perhaps that will change, at some point. If it does, I'll be sure to share it!!

I had hardly even considered a name until confronted by the username field on this site. Thought about it a bit then out came Alicia. It just sounded and felt right so that's what it is!

I thought about all the female friends my daughters had and which one was the most likeable as a person and out came Helen plus the opportunity to have the play on words with the Highwater was too good to miss.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I am a bit country and have a bit south western tone to my speaking so Dixie just leapt out at me.

I just always liked the name Vicki and the O'Shea part just rolled off my tongue one day out-of-the-blue. It stuck as a tribute to my celtic roots.

Cindi... Just short for Cinderella.. Hoping that my life will have a story book ending.

And Cinnamon, for spicing things up a little bit.

Adore .. from Adorable

I call myself PaigeTurner, because I read a lot.

Stephanie Kane.

I wanted something dark, yet bimboish!

Joan Meredith, comes from the first leaders of my first and middle name. I settled on Meredith a long time ago, but only came up/out with Joan. I had to think a lot about it.

So this is me

Joan.Meredith

Banned Read only
    I borrowed
    mine from a friend I had while in the army

I go by the name Amber because of another Amber I greatly admired many years ago. I always wanted to be like her and now at least in name, I am!

Aspiring Member
    My IGN (in-game name) had Iris in it since circa 2012, and the name stuck among those who know me in person. This originated from the namesake Goo Goo Dolls song (the chorus is dead-on in hindsight). My real name is technically gender-neutral, however it isn't common as a female name.