Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

My name is norman,so it was simple and convenient to become Norma.

My name just came from two old friends that I used to know years ago, nothing more complicated than that

Linda was the name of the first girl I had a crush on. (How was I to know that it was one of my wife's least favorite names.)

Woodworth is a compilation of Joanne "Woodward" and "Woolworths. (yes, the store!)

Elaine because I like the sound of it when it was all put together.

Fiona has always been my favorite name. It's just so pretty and classy!

Erika because of my Nordic background its a Wisconsin thing. but i do love Elizabeth also but i am sticking to who i am.

Brandi , cuz it sounds sexy

Alexis is a unisex shortened version of my real name Alexander, so it feels natural to have it as my CD name..

In 2006, I was Andrea. I have no idea why I chose that name, but it was spur of the moment as I needed something in order to build a Flickr account. Later, I changed my name to Alexandra, because I like it and suits me better. My faux middle and last names were picked with my original Andrea name. I happened to have a website up discussing Battlestar Galactica and an actress named Michelle Forbes. So I picked her name.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Brand new here, Thanks for the support. I choose Tracy as my female name because it is my actual middle name. I am pretty new but it is working for me so far. Tampa Fl.

I think I'll go with Scotti ,

Not too many girls with that one ...... lol

Lacey is my next choice....

Hi Everyone,

This is a Great place for my news. I am now, as of May 27th, Legally Amy Hepker. I have all the paperwork and I go to the SS office tomorrow to get my card changed to my new name, then I have to get my drivers license and car title changed not to mention bank account and Everything else.

I went by Heather for years, but recently have been going by Natasha

When I was about 5 years old, I started wishing my name was Natalie. That never changed.

(Sorry if I do something wrong, I'm new)
    My name being Dallas is usable for either gender. But I hate it because of the sheer amount if Texas jokes (that isn't the point of this reply though).
    So I've decided to change it to something sorta close: Danielle. My middle name was originally supposed to be James - so I'm using that again instead of my current one. Unsure about my last as of yet. Hoping one day I can legal change them to that though!

i had gone by andrea for most of my adult life as a cd, but recently when I told my wife about this part of me, she asked me to take the name Dominique. So there you go.

I have liked the name Laura for a long time. I used to dream that I would marry a girl named Laura (which did not happen.) I picked Carr for a last name based on a playboy bunny. Not sure why, I just liked that name. For all my life I have no question that Laura was my femme name. Not sure where I got the middle name, but it seemed to fit too.

Now if you want some odd stuff...
    I am not sure if I really believe in reincarnation, but I have always felt that if I am reincarnated I must have been a woman in a former life as so many female things just feel right to me. I was dating a woman once who was Wicca and one night when she was almost asleep, almost in a trance like state, she called me "sweet Laura." She knew nothing of my other life (we were not dating that long.) I asked he about it and she just said it felt right. After that we made up the story that I was formerly a woman named Laura in the Civil War and she was my former boyfriend. It was very strange but fun while it lasted. So maybe there really was a woman named Laura that I an a reincarnation of.

I hope I wasn't over sharing there.

Sincerely,
    Laura Jean Carr
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

Long ago, my wife and I walked into a TG boutique for the first time. There was a group of girls conversing in the back of the store. On our entrance, the gg owner came up to us and asked me my name. I gave her my born male name.

She sighed, looked me in the eye and said "No, sweetie, what's your name?"

Put on the spot, I answered "Collette" and that was that. I really hadn't given my feminine name even the briefest of thought before that moment.

In retrospect, Collette happens to be the name of my second girlfriend from my youth, a girl of surpassing beauty and feminine grace.

My sissy girl name is Lorren. I totally love being a sissy girl. What a stress release it is for me.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-12-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: pic removed as it is the same as the one in your intro, crossposting is not allowed

I chose my name because it is the feminine version of my given name. That, and I think it's a very versatile name in terms of shortening it. It also sounds a little playful, like me.

Jessica was a girl in my 2nd grade class.....everyone thought I had cute little crush on her.....but in fact I just thought she was pretty and wished that I could be pretty just like her!.....I think it was my first memory of wanting to be a female.

Brianna Brown

First name is from a girl I used to really like a while ago and I loved her name.

Last name is from a Teacher I used to know in middle school.

I had never thought a female name was all that useful. After all, I'm not a female; I don't change who I am based on what I'm wearing. In the past year I've thought a bit differently, but I nothing ever seemed to "fit". I have only known one girl named Danica in my life aside from the racer. The name has nothing to do with either of them. I just think it's a lovely name. I settled on this name about six months ago or so.

My name is from one of the most gorgeous women I worked with and have met in my life, not just visually but also her personality. I knew I couldn't be with her but this is my way of remembering what a special lady she was.

That and she looked amazing in a short skirt and heels.

My female name is Perla. as I live on a shell...

Used to call myself Sammi for a long time but now taken to the long version.. kind of a take on my male name.. x