Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I took my name from Debbie Harry. And my other name from my love for satin clothes

My female name is Luciana Davidson and I picked it decades ago. I just think that 'Luciana' is a very feminine first name. Can't remember where 'Davidson' came from!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I had been dressing for quite sometime without a name. When I decided to join an online TG & friends website, I needed to make a choice.
    At one time, I had become smitten with a GG girl that was beautiful, friendly, and long legged like me. Alas, we lived too far apart and there never was a relationship. Yet, her name popped into my mind quickly and predominantly as the name for me to adopt for my enfemme persona. So, Lydia I am!

I never really chose a name for myself, I always thought Danny sounded cuter then Daniel though. I thought about asking my parents about what they were going to name me had I been born a girl, but my mom has always been suspicious of me.

Hi, I'm Kayla. I am not really sure how I came up with it. I was talking on the phone to the sales person at local store, making an appointment to get fit for pumps. (YEAH) When she asked me my name, "Kayla" just rolled off my tongue. I finished the call and thought about it and decided the new me was just born!

Having a love for southern belle dresses, I knew I would need something southern sounding. One day, it just clicked to me the name Allie Bellema... which if you read it fast, it's actually saying Alabama with the name stretched out to be two names, kind of like you're saying it with a southern redneck-like accent.

I'm not sure how I got mine.

I run my own business. There's only one employee. Me.

But to make it sound like we're a bigger company than we are (yes I use the 'we' even though there's just me) I invented a few employees who could 'speak' to our clients via email. And Jennifer was one.

So in CD mode I guess I am Jennifer. Still don't know where the name actually comes from. It just came.

My name, Vanessa. I was 13 years old, in my country Chile.
    I went with some classmates to watch movies to a thrater. It was not in the downtown but a teacher of a bad neighborhood, so we pay a bribe to the guy at the door to let us watch a over 18 years old movie.
    It was about a couple with a beautiful woman, bisexual in the closet.
    She didn't know that her husband knew it, so she had a lover woman and meet her in secret, while her husband stick them behind a secret window that was a mirror for the bedroom.
    That woman's name was Vanessa. It was the first time I saw a naked woman.
    So when I start talking with other gurls and guys about myself, showing my pics, my name is Vanessa, just pronounce or write it, turn me on....
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-13-2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: TMI content removed

It really isn't much of a story but I choose Jenny Powers because it felt right to me. Jenny sounds close to my male name and Powers is two letters off from my last name. Plus it does roll of the tongue well.

A song by The Hollies.

Princess Lexi Dreams , the name has a ton off meaning to it, I've been dressing on and off for about 23 years but just recently decided to fully embrace it, the princess comes from my child my aunt raised me and I was always the center of attention, my aunt was the most beautiful woman I've ever known with a high fashion sense and as she aged her fashion didn't she kept with current times, I remember her in her 60s going to the bar with me Waring leather pants, any she passed on princess is a dedication to her, dreams is derived from 23 years of fantasizing about being a woman, Lexi came from Alexis I spent almost to months writing different names on photos trying to find the name I could actually feel

Sindey just comes from the name cindy with a bit of a twist.Ive always liked that name.And my last name-well I just loved those TV insurance commericals & so it stuck & I think its pretty catchy too.Althou I'm not using the last name here.

Nothing much to my name. My male name is Joseph and when I finally told my s/o of my CD'ing she started calling me Lynn for some reason. So, she put both names together and asked me if I liked it... and here I am...

I'm a lurker here. Haven't ever posted much. But my femme name is Stephanie. It's sweet and flirty.

My first name came from a Lemonheads tune. My last name was part of a story I was writing that is now trapped in storage on an old Dell hard drive.

I'm Alison Tremont. I have a north Londoner accent, and I can't wait to try red hair!

Jill, not a very sexy or sophisticated name, but two GG's who greatly influenced my style. Sierra, for the mountains, I love spending time in the mountains and Jill Appalachia or Jill Rockies didn't sound too sexy

Hi every body, im new to cd, this week has been a little crazy, i've built the courage to buy my own make up, clothes and shoes... and just picked my name. My female name is Britney, i have always like that name

Lots of very cute names on here ! I call myself Tricia Falcon. Tricia, because of a girl who I lost my heart to, and it sounds classy and delicate. Falcon because I feel so free and peaceful and keen when I am Tricia

I originally started going by Amanda because it was close enough to my given name. Someone I was communicating on line started calling me Mandy and I liked it

Mine is Skylar Renee. Skylar has kinda always been my online name because it's kinda gender fluid but also pretty and Renee just sounded right I guess lol

I was named at birth after my Uncle Donald. I just liked the name Donna. i' not sure how to explain this but Donna as been in and out three or four times since my birth in 1955. It is now easier to buy clothes and be out more then it was a long time ago so I will be Donna for a lot longer. With the net a do not feel so alone.

Jacqueline (female version of my own name, a few of my other cd friends have used this method as well) Elisabeth ( first girlfriends name, always liked it , I'll never forget her ) St.Germain ( after the Count StGermain, google it.

My given name starts with M, and Meredith sounded the best to me. And there is a cute and athletic woman named Meredith in some of my Pilates classes !

Given Paul I am naturally now Pauline.

Mine is Antheia.

It is an ancient greek origin name which means goddess of flowers and also given to Hera.