Thread: The power of the girl gene

The power of the girl gene

Ok ladies, so I've been sick for the last 2weeks. Sinus infection kind of thing. Been to the doctor, got a shot and perscription antibiotics. But it's been a real pain, and drain on my energy.
    I've also had my daughters wedding last Saturday, and a week long trip to New Orleans the week before, where I rode my bike every day. (140+ miles, my wife was there for work, I just went for fun)
    The point is that I have not had much girl time lately, and when I did I was sick.
    So Monay night I get all dressd up and got out with a couple of the girls to our favorite Lesbian bar. Met the girls at 7, and got home at 4am.
    The whole time I was out I felt great. No sinus issues, no weakness, no body aches, I just felt great. The next day, back to feeling sick, and still do.
    So the question/observation is this, What is it about dressing that overcomes everything? Once I'm dressed, it does not matter if I was on deaths door, I now feel great and can go for hours!

Is this a gift? Or a curse? In think gift!
    Last edited by JessHaust; 05-23-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    It could be as simple and just "forgetting" that you were feeling bad because you were dressed and out having a good time. It is like getting involved in something and forgetting time and your surroundings. sometimes when I build a model, everything just slips away because I really get into the model and what I'm doing and when I'm done I can't stand up because my back is stiff from sitting in one position for such a long time.

It sure is strange when you are happy and doing what you love to do how much better one feels! I guess the answer is to be a girl fulltime! Hey why not! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am afraid you may be figuring the whole thing out Jess. Remember when you were a little tyke (some of us have a much harder time than others...lol), and you were sick in bed, and just having mom come in and sit with you on the bed, maybe read a book, wipe your forehead, bring some hot chocolate, and immediately you would feel better!

The presence of the woman gene is all pervasive, and a dedicated crossdressing experience that truly satisfies the feminine part of our being activates that mom/woman gene that knows when you are not feeling well, and does the magic that only they can do. You are indeed lucky to have found out how to do it.

Keep posting your outings, and maybe the rest of us will pick it up too.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Thanks Barbara, right now you feel a bit like 'Mom'. I love this site, as it provides meca place to share experiences and bounce ideas on like minded people. But what really floats my boat is my time out and about with the girls! Count on hearing just about every detail!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Jess, don't forget... antibiotics become almost immediately inactive when combined with alcohol, then it is a double shot afterward....the dismay of going back to drab mode and the fact that your medications took a vacation. Any how, hope you get over the cruddies real soon. I know I had the same thing 2 weeks ago and I'm still not 100% myself.

You noticed that, huh? The bottom line is Hon that we have powers and abilities beyond that of mortal man (or woman) when we tap into our feminine energies.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't recall if you have the "girl high" all the time or not Jess. If I remember correctly, it is there in boy mode but rockets up in girl. For years I have pain from arthritis, (witch I mentioned the other night) in my shoulders, back, knees the pain is always there but I only take Ibuprofen 2-3 times a week when its especially bad. Since Nov 6th 2011 (1st time out) no Ibuprofen, no pain, I sometimes notice it in my left shoulder a little (that's where I have it the worst) but just a little. I attributed it to my ongoing "gender euphoria" I'm constantly on a "endorphin high", (endorphin's act a little like morphine) its always there and it increases when I'm dressed, witch is almost 4 days a week now. If you are still feeling bad today and it goes away tonight ? self medicating with endorphin's ? Just what the Doctor ordered.
    Jackie B...........

The More Intelligent The Mind The More Intricate The Games.
    ne soyez pas jaloux de mon Boogie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]