Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "caught" what a relief

Hi Amanda. Sheesh!! These girls and girls are letting you Have It!! I feel kinda bad for you. The way i see it is this: she knew it existed, you wanted to keep it away for her sake, Amanda could not be denied and now you wanna let her out to your wife again. I totally get it!! I dont condone lying on any level but this isnt the easiest subject to tackle and i think everyone has their "method" of opening up.....again. hey, you tried to please her all that time by denying yourself.....so instead of completely shocking her, you leave a little clue. I understand that too. I say as long as the truth is coming out then go at your own pace...only you can judge that...after all, you didnt cheat on her. I find it hard to fault you for anything here. That's just me though. All the best sweetie! Ciao

Aspiring Member
    I have never cheated in the 20 yr of marraige. I know holding this secret is like lying, but I just could not hold it in any longer. I done everything and anything for her and I still will. I came to the conclusion that life is short so I better start doing things for myself. Yeah I had alot of varying advise here.

I work alot with immigrants I am often asked for advise. I try to give it, but I always end this way, "If I were you this is what I think you should do, but I want you to know that there are probably just as many out there that would give you totally different advise. There are many who would not agree with how I do things, in as much as I do not agree how they do things. Thats life, see what works for you". I quit giving advise...they almost always will not follow it any ways... Amanda

Banned Read only
    Yes, that urge to go further with your CDing is normal now that you've outed your secret with her. It's not a secret you have to hide and contain anymore and you are wanting to enjoy CDing as much as you want, unrestricted. You are not going anywhere if you do not go forward with this, put the panties in your drawer and wear them, she'll come around to acceptance if you tell her how much pleasure they bring to you by wearing them. Tell her you have the same appreciation and receive the same happiness and pleasure of wearing soft, pretty, sexy lingerie that women enjoy and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a softer side of you she didn't know was there.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Yes, that urge to go further with your CDing is normal now that you've outed your secret with her. It's not a secret you have to hide and contain anymore and you are wanting to enjoy CDing as much as you want, unrestricted. You are not going anywhere if you do not go forward with this, put the panties in your drawer and wear them, she'll come around to acceptance if you tell her how much pleasure they bring to you by wearing them. Tell her you have the same appreciation and receive the same happiness and pleasure of wearing soft, pretty, sexy lingerie that women enjoy and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a softer side of you she didn't know was there.
    Really? Your advice is to ram it down her throat with no consideration of how she feels. How she is processing it. Don't take her shock surprise or emotions into account at all. Just do it your way and da gump she'll come around. Wow! Doctor sherry asked a question about CD's living in a fantasy or not. I think I have my answer now.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Really? Your advice is to ram it down her throat with no consideration of how she feels. How she is processing it. Don't take her shock surprise or emotions into account at all. Just do it your way and da gump she'll come around. Wow! Doctor sherry asked a question about CD's living in a fantasy or not. I think I have my answer now.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Hi all, there's just a couple of things I would like to offer. I have been married nearly 27 years now. And AmandaQ, having been together for a good long time, I'm sure you know the value of trust. I opened up to my wife soon after we began dating by writing her a long, comprhensive letter. After the shock wave had passed (she said she knew there was something different about me anyway) she accepted that Marsha is not gay and has no interest in passing or going out. Wonderful person that she is, she has no problem with me dressing, she just doen't want to be a part of it. We talk about Marsha openly. She's even kind enough to buy a piece of clothing or a shade of nail polish she thinks I might like. But if she ever suspected I was hiding something- anything- from her, it would crush our marriage. I'm not about to do anything to jeopardise our relationship. I would only suggest that you try to enlist her as your friend (and co-conspirator) without aggravating her. She would make a far better ally than an enemy. Best of fortune!

I just thought of Pepto Bismol (sp?) stupid advertising slogans. best of luck Amanda.

Aspiring Member
    Well if I had it to do over (years ago)... but hind site is 20/20. We were in a unique situation when we got married. I cannot elaborate much but due to the circumstances then I think she would have agreed to almost anything... but anyway life goes on... in many aspects I am grateful how most things are... I would just like to add something... Amanda