Thread: Chatroulette Woes

Chatroulette Woes

I just got done with a short chat roulette session fully dressed. This being the first time anyone besides my SO had seen me dressed, I wasn't sure how other people would react. I really had no clue how passable I appeared to be, but no one was fooled. Not exactly what I had hoped for, although I didn't have particularly high expectations going in. Anyone else have any similar stories of an "outing" falling short of expectations?

By the way, if you are curious, the attachment is approximately what those on the other end saw of me. The headband was added afterward after I decided to just have some fun dressing, and I obviously didn't have a cheesy smile the whole time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I haven't had an out of closet experience yet so no help there but the smile is pretty, you should wear it often.

Very cute! I agree with Kelley! That smile sure looks good on you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

you go gurl! any trip out is another step on the long journey to being ones self, every trip out from now on will be easier, you will learn more and learn to be bold and put your best "leg" forward, good for you!

You are cute. That smile has a little hint of scandal to it. That is hot

I can't understand why You got that as You look very passable I would have not have thought You were anything but a GIRL. Theres no BOY showing.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    so i guess my only question is did the people on the other end know what to expect: a guy or a girl?

btw should have added you look great, very girly

U look great you would have fooled me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Whilst the light in your pic is a bit low, you have a very nice look going. Love the blue of your top and make-up looks pretty good too.

Nice!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I think you look great and very passable. I am not familar with chatroulette. Was your session keyboard chat or video and voice? If voice, do you have a fem voice?

as much as we all want to think we can fool people or pass it is not possible to fool everyone. Especially the under 30 GG's who study everyone with a critical eye. Its seldom while in public anyone will say something or even give me a strange look but that is because most people do not want to start something face to face. A chat room with its annoniminity allows for anyone to say anything with no reguards to who it hurts

My impression of the pic is that you don't appear to be overtly masculine, and I think you have a cute, Abby Sciutto type smile. But, I was wondering if maybe you are dressed "too girly." Gender girls tend wear stuff that is a lot more grungy and/or edgy than what crossdressers like. I read your comment about the ribbon, does that apply also to the wear bow in your hair? Were you wearing a dress while the G-girls were wearing jeans or leggings? Also, in chat roulette aren't you likely to be scrutinized a lot more closely than in a shopping mall or even a bar with muted lighting? Finally, you seem to be wearing a sleeveless dress or top, and those are not, in my opinion and experience, good things for crossdressers to choose. One of the dead giveaways of masculine gender is a meaty mass of muscle around the shoulders and upper arm.

I would say shoulders/arms and jawline give you away. That's my downfall unfortunately. Eyes very pretty and feminine with some good makeup tips and a cardi/shrug you'd look very good :-).
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

cute headband and smile =)

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful smile and hair. Love the headband. Very girly. Maybe some contouring to reduce jawline, but very nice.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Your shoulders probably gave the game away; that's what happens with me too!

Looking lovely by the way :P I've been thinking about doing this with Chatroulette myself, how was it? not too many creeps with their junk out? lol

<3

I went on chatroulette dressed once. Some black guy was on the other end and he was just laughing. But like as soon as I saw him he was laughing so I dunno if he knew or not.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

I think you look great. The thing with Chat Roulette is that you never know who's going to be on the other end or what mind frame they're in. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've had a few fun times on there and a couple of jerks but I still check it out maybe every other month or so

margo

Honestly I wasn't trying particularly hard to pass, it was more just for the experience but I figured it would be useful in seeing what did and didn't help. All very nice suggestions and being able to share it with you all here has been such a pleasure. As far as questions go, I was not using a microphone, as that would have done absolutely no good, ha. I was thinking the same thing about the shoulders as well, but unfortunately all I have at the moment are tops like that, and acquiring more stuff is difficult since I'm currently restricted to about a backpack's worth of things. Perhaps next time I'll throw on one of my men's cardigans. Anyways, thanks so much for all the suggestions and compliments!