Thread: Chatroulette Woes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chatroulette Woes

I just got done with a short chat roulette session fully dressed. This being the first time anyone besides my SO had seen me dressed, I wasn't sure how other people would react. I really had no clue how passable I appeared to be, but no one was fooled. Not exactly what I had hoped for, although I didn't have particularly high expectations going in. Anyone else have any similar stories of an "outing" falling short of expectations?

By the way, if you are curious, the attachment is approximately what those on the other end saw of me. The headband was added afterward after I decided to just have some fun dressing, and I obviously didn't have a cheesy smile the whole time.
    Attached Images Attached Images