Thread: The Cabin Experience...dressed!

The Cabin Experience...dressed!

My family has owned a cabin in the mountains since I was six (now 58).

I just got back from two days fully dressed, including lots of hiking. Although I realize it's not the same thing as dressing in public, so to speak, I was outside much of the time, which is totally new for me.

My dogs loved it as well.

Back home and feeling sexier than usual and somewhat liberated.

(I've never started a thread before...this should be in the general thread, not here...)

HI Anneliese
    Sounds like you had a great time. You don't have to have an "audience" when you dress to enjoy being dressed. I have done the same thing several times on camping trips and enjoyed it very much. Sounds like you have found something to look forward to for future getaways.
    Ellie

Banned Read only
    Private time, whether at a mountain cabin or ocean retreat or your own backyard, it always feels great when you can express yourself. I can imagine hiking a trail in a cute skirt and top and later changing into a pretty sun dress for sitting on the porch. Dress for the serenity it brings you.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Confucius (allegedly, as he is not around to confirm it).

Happy days!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member
    You have my fantasy there, a cabin in the woods where I could dress and go out.
    Rader

Out is Out...
    Glad you had a good time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Good for you. Sounds like a great time.

Thanks everyone! It was a wonderful feeling to be outside. At one point a series of military planes flew over quite low while I was standing on top of a rock formation. I'm sure they weren't looking at me, but they were close enough to do so, especially since I was wearing a bright pink bra and a flowery pink dress at the time.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Been there done that. Just got back to Florida from our mountain home in North Carolina. All over the mountain dressed and sometimes driving the mule dressed. You never know who is coming around the curve.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I am leaving for my cabin tomorrow night for a 4 day weekend. My wife and daughters, along with a few others will be coming up on Saturday. Many weekends it is just me, or me with my wife (she knows, daughters don't). There are usually lots of people around on weekends, so I am limited to staying right around my cabin if I'm x-dressing. This summer, I want to go during the week sometime so I can go for a swim in my bikini...just something I want to do!
    I love my cabin in the woods! I am there almost every weekend. I had a deer looking right in the window last August...I hope she didn't tell the other deer I was wearing a nightie!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Everyone's reality is relative and individual, Anneliese! If u enjoy dressing and getting out at your cabin, good for u! Do it!

I have a cabin, too. It never occurred to me to dress there, tho. No one would see me inside and I couldn't go into town where everyone would! I can go out in my yard or sit out on my deck at home. Where I conveniently keep my SEMI FULL OF FEM THINGS HANDY!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Anneliese, Take your dressing time anywhere or anytime that you can get it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Our family just got back from a weekend out in the country, did not get a chance to dress. Wife and I want to go back for a weekend so I can be dressed en-femme the whole time! Hope it happens soon. You must have had a great time, I know I would. Cheers!

Sounds like fun. Our "cain in the woods" is a sailboat. I can tell you there is something quite exquisite about sailing along in the setting sun with my nightgown fluttering in the breeze about my body!

Gold Member
    It is all about feeling free, so why not? It doesn't mean you won't run into someone else though, just a decrease in chance.

And don't underestimate those pilots. We know they are skirt chasers!

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I had a cabin I could retreat to and I love the mountains. Which mountains were you hiking in?

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Thanks everyone! It was a wonderful feeling to be outside. At one point a series of military planes flew over quite low while I was standing on top of a rock formation. I'm sure they weren't looking at me, but they were close enough to do so, especially since I was wearing a bright pink bra and a flowery pink dress at the time.
    Well! If you can't pass at that altitude you shouldn't be out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I had a cabin I could retreat to and I love the mountains. Which mountains were you hiking in?
    Rockies. Colorado. Gilpin County.

Well! If you can't pass at that altitude you shouldn't be out.
    Besides the beard, I believe I could pass, even at close range.

I'm going again this week. Plan to be even more girlie. Love every minute up there (as long as the bears and mountain lions stay away)!

Sure sounds like my kind of fun! Hope you have even a better time next time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thank you, Cynthia !

You can't imagine how much fun/liberation I feel.

Anneliese,

Sounds like you had great fun. For ages I have wanted to go walking in a skirt, for the sheer freedom, but am not brave enough. Perhaps sometime in one of the less frequented mountain ranges in Wales such as the Berwyns. Incidently I don't think I have seen any women wearing a skirt whilst walking in the British mountains, and only once in Austria and once in Romania (I was very envious as the young woman was wearing a simple red dress that looked so cool in the heat).

Helena

Now a chance like that would get me out hiking, and I'm a bit lazy when it comes to things like that, but a walk in the woods, in a nice denim skirt sounds like a pleasant afternoon!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.