Thread: WIgs - Jenny's Hair Sense

Thumbs down WIgs - Jenny's Hair Sense

Hi Girls!

I am new to the board, and will give a longer update about myself later, but for now, I am considering buying a wig from Jenny's Hair Sense, an Ebay seller. The wigs look cute, but I'm leary. Have any of you experience with this wig supplier, and if so, what do you think?

Hugs, Pretty Traci

EBay wigs

What is that sellers ID.

I have been buying my wigs from
    The Wig Club(thewigclub) and Wigs of Rosalie (rosieanna)

It's where I got mine, reasonable value I think
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Traci,
    I have boughten two wigs from Jenny's and both are nice wigs for the price. they are a very fast shipper and if you have a question they will answer your quwestion by email in a very short time. I reccommend this Ebayer.
    Hugs
    Brenda

This is who I am, accept Jeanette TS's Avatar
    Hi i have bought about 4-5 wigs from her and the service has been very good i had one i had to send back but she was very happy on doing so. I would say she is very good and will shop with her again.

Jeanette

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar

Hi Traci

I bought mine from Jasmine's.

Reasonable price and shipped fast. It is nice quality also.

http://stores.ebay.com/JASMINE-Wig-Importers
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Thanks!

Thanks for the input. How is the quality of the wigs you gals have received from Jenny? Do they style easily? Do they look like the picture on ebay?

Am also considering Paula Young. Any comments on quality there?

Thanks again for your responses.

Hugs, Pretty Traci

Hi Tracy,

The wig I am wearing is from Jenny. Good quality for the price and prompt shipping.
    However I would like to purchase another soon of even better quality. I realize that means more money as well. Just want to look a little more real as another step to being passable. Any suggestions girls?

I bought my wig at Fumi's wig, http://stores.ebay.com/Fumis-Wigs the store is located in U.K and shipment was very fast. I have ordered wig from her just once but now I will try to order it from again. THey only have wig from that made by Japanese systhetic fibre so the quality I must say is very high..
    Eventually in thesedays, boys to do get more harder and dirty jobs, while girls do get more easier and clean jobs.....