Thread: Do not like man mode...

Aspiring Member

Do not like man mode...

Well today we had a long talk about me crossdressing and the result is okay but she is not acceptive at all at this time. She wants me to stop CDing, which I have no plans what so ever of doing... I want to increase it and even get out some...but maybe that can come about in the future...

Anyways, we went to our farm and I was going to clip some pasture weeds. Had mower trouble and I brought some parts home to work on. Ever since RN school started in January I really do not enjoy doing the man things anymore. I just wish I could crossdress, (maybe even jeans, cute shirt, high heels or high heel cowboy boots, and makeupped a little) even if far from passable and just go to work somewhere where it is not so dirty. Then come home and do some girl things, maybe even mow the yard in short shorts, bra (which I can almost fill out) and a tight tank top. I just wish my wife could become my GF roommate and maybe have some sex once in a while. If I would have the choice between crossdressing or having sex, I would take crossdressing any day... It has become more important than sex now...

Any one else out there experiencing this? Could some of this be a hormonal imbalance? I really don't know where my boobs came from over the past few years.
    Am I going wacko? Help! Amanda

Hahaha i think i know where my spazzmatic self just went....you! Lol i understand completely where that seems to be headed and how its getting there. Is she more/less important to you than dressing? Nursing school has done wonders on me as well. I feel good telling people that's the direction my life is headed. Btw, i ended up leaving my ex for a few reasons but it broke my heart to think that she couldn't stand the thought of me dressing up. That alone was enough for me to kindly part ways. That was 2 years ago. Now she moved back home with her fam, had a child and left her babies dad. I feel lucky as hell.

Aspiring Member
    Between crossdressng and her...definitely she is more important, but at this time CDing is just a slightly lower priority...I'll just have to find a workable solution for me/us. Amanda

Maybe you are using crossdressing as an escape, maybe its the only thing you really enjoy in your life or maybe you are having gender identity issues if you are not liking male mode. If you are growing boobs out of nowhere maybe you are IS (intersex) and not aware of it. There are professionals everywhere that deal with all these issues. Have you considered talking with a therapist?

Me confused?? Ha! iiii think not! lol Thats a tight bra you got on Amanda. If you mean what you say then don't let her go. But dont just keep her around for the wrong reasons either cause that may be more harmful than not....

Quote Originally Posted by natacsha View Post
    Hahaha i think i know where my spazzmatic self just went....you! Lol i understand completely where that seems to be headed and how its getting there. Is she more/less important to you than dressing? Nursing school has done wonders on me as well. I feel good telling people that's the direction my life is headed. Btw, i ended up leaving my ex for a few reasons but it broke my heart to think that she couldn't stand the thought of me dressing up. That alone was enough for me to kindly part ways. That was 2 years ago. Now she moved back home with her fam, had a child and left her babies dad. I feel lucky as hell.
    I feel very, very sad for the women in your lives.
    I can just imagine how it broke your heart...
    But as long as you are happy...that's all that really matters.
    To hell with your women and babies.

"I just wish my wife could become my GF roommate and maybe have some sex once in a while."

That should be enough to fulfill her!
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Not going so well for you in your other thread. " Caught.. What a relief " huh. It probably was better that you started this new thread.

But I don't buy the second post from you on this thread. I think you would have the dressing as a higher priority then your wife. Only you know for sure bit it SUREseems like it.

And no. I like my job. Love my wife to be and nothing is a higher priority then my son. Not even the future Mrs. Whom I told from square one that he, my son, is now and always will be priority number one. If it comes down a choice between what you want and what is best for him. You lose. There will be no discussion on that point. She was in total agreement.

Dressing is know where near the top priority for me.

Best of luck. Remember these words you've written in the future if it all falls apart. Like the smoker who claims. We all have to die sometime.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post

"I just wish my wife could become my GF roommate and maybe have some sex once in a while."

I couldn't agree more. Momarie.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would definitely agree with Tammy. Your wife married a MAN, not a woman. You need to care for her as a man would. I did that for my wife for almost 50 years before cancer took her!! Because she knew that I was always her man, she totally accepted my crossdressing. Change your ideas a little, and do go see a Gender Therapist! That person can really help you!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    ...I'll just have to find a workable solution for me/us. Amanda
    Good luck with that Amanda.

I am quick to admit that I think about dressing almost every afternoon and luckily I am able to several times a week with my wifes knowledge. I do however remember not so many years ago when she did not understand or tollorate my dressing unless we were on an out of town mini vacation and then only for a few hours, not the whole time away.

All I can tell you is that if you ever get to the point where you can dress often it will become less and less of an urgency to do so.

You might just try this Macho Manly thing with her just say Honey I love you but I need some time for just me and then go to you farm by yourself. If she gets pissed just tell her "you wanted me to be a man so I'm being a man"

Disclaimer: If we hear on the news that AmandaQ was found bleeding to death on a her farm from castration by her wife I know nothing about it

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post
    Lol. Cute. So Maybe i overdid the, "feeling lucky as hell" part. I said that cause of how cruel she was towards me regarding dressing and i do have some recentment that lingers. She got all the man outta me she needed and it was fine up until i told her that it (expressions of my femininity) was coming back. i have made many sacrifices for the well being of others which in turn creates a good balance thus leading to my own happiness. So yes, it is so very justifiably whatever makes me happy. Its a win win! Take it. Its good. Lol