Thread: Just Like Geraldine

Banned Read only

Just Like Geraldine

I’m having such a glorious time this evening. I do have a very stressful job, which I guess people do that are working. As many of you that have followed my stories on here of my wife and I having difficulty with my becoming Tara. I have suppressed for a many months, actually it was when I went to Southern Comfort Conference last September. And the time before that was the May before. We have been up and down with this aspect of our lives alone. And because of my love for her, I surpassed as much as I could. The longer I went without it, the more my yearnings and my cravings to become Tara burned in my every thought almost.

I had a birthday last April, she bought me some DVD’s and a card. I appreciated the DVD’s very much and the card and the cake. She asked, do you like the DVD’s honey, I said yes of course my sweet love, I love them. She said she didn’t know what to get me for my birthday, for I and we have almost everything material wise. She asked me at that time, what else could I have gotten you my precious husband? I then responded, well, uh, well, you might could have gotten Tara a new pair of sexy lacy panties, since you’re asking. Well the very next day when I we got home from work, she brought in a Target’s bag and said look what I got for you. I looked in and pulled out a beautiful pair of dark “pepto bismol” pink panties with black lace trim. I was so extremely excited, I wanted to put them on right then and there. I did after she went to bed, and I wore them to bed and also to work the next morning, though I knew how they make me feel inside. I was so at peace all day, for at long last, my wife bought these for me and I wore them to work under my male clothes. The thought of me having them on never seemed to leave my mind all day. It was such a good day at work that day last month.

We watched the movie posted on here by another member,, the move was entitled “Just like a woman” We both enjoyed it so much. The next day she put on the door knob one of my favorite pink teddy with garters attached, I was so surprised because of the difficulty we have had in the past about me being a cd. Well we talked about it the next day on the porch. She said she wanted to see her husband in that pink teddy, not Tara. She liked the scene from that movie where the cd was lounging in the sun with his new girl friend. The cd in the movie was like half way between boy and girl. So today I got home and took my shower and put the pink nighty on under some blue sweat pants and button shirt. I talked to her about that conversation yesterday, and she said yes she wants me to do that, just like in the movie. So, I stood, and removed my shirt then stepped out of the blue sweat pants, and went and put on some heels, and have been prancing around the house all evening in front of her, being half way there. It is so relaxing, it makes me feel so good inside, to be free like this after such a long suppressing of such.

She seemed to love it as much as I did. I sat beside her on the couch and I kissed her gently on her beautiful lips, I kissed her sexy neck, I rubbed her nice shapely thighs and legs. I left some lip stick of mine on her thick full lips. It was a beautiful moment. I left her to her tv shows, and came to our home office to post this great , great feeling of myself that has had to suppress for so long. I don’t want to ever ruin this by over doing it, or doing it too much. But tonight, it feels so good that I almost want to walk down my street dressed in this sexy lacy pink teddy and my white thigh highs and heels.

I know how blessed I am to have such a wonderful woman and wife as I do. Yes there has been a lot of turmoil as a result of this other personality that I have by way of she and I. But she does so wonderful,, only for being introduced to this just over 2 years ago . If I was alone in life, I know I could dress and be Tara all I wanted to do. But I’d be so lonely and unfulfilled. I would rather have my sweet wife without Tara, than to be Tara without her. But the beauty of it is, I can be Tara sometimes and have my precious little wife too. It’s a good life.

Everyone be blessed, and I ask forgiveness of anyone I have ever offended on here, for I have had to suppress Tara for so long, all of 2012 except for 2 times, that the tension builds, but when I can relax in my own home privately as Tara, it relieves so much tension in me that really cannot be measured. Maybe later tonight I may bend her over my knee and spank her for the mean things she said to me 3 days ago, ???or maybe she will bend me over her knee and spank me just for being a ,,,,,,a,,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,?? well just spank me real hard just because I deserve it, or do I????

Love & peace my sisters,

Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 05-26-2012 at 08:30 AM. Reason: typo

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    WOE you are blessed. Thanks for sharing. LOL Geri

I hope that you tell her often how lucky you feel to have her in your life. Also, when you have discussions, like when you sat on the porch, don't forget to listen to her. Listen to understand her feelings.

You are very lucky.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

You know, due to what you just said, I'm going over to the couch and sit by my SO right now and see what I can do to make her feel good too.

There is nothing quite a special as your loving wife spanking your pantied bottom.
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

Well Tara it sounds like you both had a wonderful time. It was long overdue. I just hope the two of you can continue to have fun with it. I know I could not go that long without dressing or I'd go nuts.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful story Tara. I assume from what was being discussed that it has/had a happy ending...or two?

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Great to hear you no longer have to suppress that part of you. Wonderful news, congrats!
    Define "normal"

Glad to hear things are getting better for you and your loving wife, give her a high for me and tell her thanks.!!!!

That is such a great story!! So glad to hear you are finally getting to enjoy your full self with your wife. I just wish more SOs would understand how we WANT them in our lives to enjoy little times like that with!!

Erin
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Well thank you to each and every one that has responded thus far. As the evening went forward, my wife and I did indulge in some spanking, It has been such a long time that I could become Tara. Since Tuesday evening, my wife has put the panties of choice in my bathroom for me to wear to work each day since she suggested I do what I NEED to do in front of her. We ended Wednesday with some hot woman with woman intimacy. I do think that even though my wife and I have had so many problems by way of Tara that she pushed so hard for 2 and a half years ago, and of the pink fog, and all of her questions, and all of the hell raising about this thing that SHE wanted, I was forced to suppress for a long time.

The next day she began hanging the panties of her choosing in my bathroom. It is such a joy to see which ones she will choose each morning. I wear them even if I don’t feel like it, for if she hung them there for me, I feel I have to wear them to work , even though they make me feel so womanly inside. It’s therefore so difficult for me to maintain a macho ness while working with all the “males” that I work with.

What a coincidence at work today. While I was wearing the panties of my wife’s choosing today, the “males” started talking about boxers or briefs and jockey briefs and talking all kinds of anti gay and anti underwear. They were all showing the tops of their underwear to each other. They asked me , what kind of underwear do you wear M?. Show us the top of them, they asked. I just smiled and said, I keep that kind of information to myself. But I thought, what a field day they would have had, if I had open my jeans and showed them my hot pink boy short ruffled panties.

All is good. I hope my wife will continue to lay the panties of choice out for me each morning even if we quarreled the night before.
    But back to Tuesday evening. There was spanking involved and two women laid together with such emotional bliss. And tonight I am dressed to the nines, I think I look good and so does my wife. I want to go for a ride right now, but I think it’s best to just stay home. But at least I get to be Tara all of memorial weekend, and it feels good, oh my it feels good.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 05-25-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Tara your wife sounds like a very understanding woman. I am trying to get to this level myself but find it hard at times. It is nice for me to read about other wives who are able to be supportive and I hope to one day have as much fun with all of it as you two seem to.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie GG View Post
    Tara your wife sounds like a very understanding woman. I am trying to get to this level myself but find it hard at times. It is nice for me to read about other wives who are able to be supportive and I hope to one day have as much fun with all of it as you two seem to.
    Thank you so much for your response Marie. A lot of memebers suggest reading "My Husband Betty" and many other books, or go to councelors, etc. But when I got my wife to watch the movie "Just like a Woman" on your tube, she seemed to understand so much better, though I had surpressed for so long for her sake and at my painful expense, she now wants me to become Tara anytime I want to. But I'm not going to over do it though. But I did wear panties to work W,T,Friday, for my wife laid them out for me in my bathroom. And last night I got home showered and go all dolled up with some new clothes we got a while back, she was in bed, she got up and said Hi Tara. I had another wonderful evening, interneting, having a drink, listening to music, she watched TV, I talked to my sister on the phone,etc. Then I went to bed with my bra, forms, panties, and puple lacy teddy and slept better than I have in a long time. Talk to your husband that you'd like to watch that movie with him, then afterwards you can try to move forward with some things you think you can accept, but to keep limits on those things.