Thread: The power of the girl gene

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The power of the girl gene

Ok ladies, so I've been sick for the last 2weeks. Sinus infection kind of thing. Been to the doctor, got a shot and perscription antibiotics. But it's been a real pain, and drain on my energy.
    I've also had my daughters wedding last Saturday, and a week long trip to New Orleans the week before, where I rode my bike every day. (140+ miles, my wife was there for work, I just went for fun)
    The point is that I have not had much girl time lately, and when I did I was sick.
    So Monay night I get all dressd up and got out with a couple of the girls to our favorite Lesbian bar. Met the girls at 7, and got home at 4am.
    The whole time I was out I felt great. No sinus issues, no weakness, no body aches, I just felt great. The next day, back to feeling sick, and still do.
    So the question/observation is this, What is it about dressing that overcomes everything? Once I'm dressed, it does not matter if I was on deaths door, I now feel great and can go for hours!

Is this a gift? Or a curse? In think gift!
    Last edited by JessHaust; 05-23-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]