For so many years I have pondered this. There are so many reasons I can think of that favor both, but when I strip away at it, I find that the issues I always considered to be cursed were primarily society driven.

What I find cursed about this (and please forgive the word "curse" as it is just an exaggeration for how I view it) was the aspect of how it started. Childhood "incidents", hearing on several occasions "is that a boy or girl"...do you know what things like this do to a child? It's not right! I know of a girl that were molested for years by a close relative on a consistent basis and started when she was 6. I can't fathom what that would do to someone. The insecurities that come from these incidents build and, over time, manifest themselves and shape who we are. For others, it may be what family members did ie: sisters dressing up brothers etc etc. I never had a sister. I wish I did. But I don't regret my childhood nor what ever happened that led to who I am because I love myself for being the person I am and I always have. Btw, I don't necessarily mean that it was only childhood events that led me to be like this cause I was born with too many feminine traits as it is....physical traits are equal to in personality, in that, as feminine as I look on the outside I can tell you that I got something bouncing around in my body that keeps drifting me from side to side. maybe a messed up equilibrium? thought about it but my senses and coordination are on point like a finger. where the hell did I just go with this? ugh my wrists hurt.

I know how destructive this can be but as long as you don't let it destroy your life, what ever it may be is a gift and should be embraced as such. In a world of some 7 billion people, you're gonna have a few of those that are able to cross over. (tag line??lol)

I guess I'm just trying to see if anyone else feels like this. It's something I've always wondered and would help me a lot. Bon Nui XOXOXO