Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At odds with x-dressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Salamander
    [SIZE=3]I'm a herpetologist,,, actually I raise and breed several species of snakes, including boa constrictors,,, I s'pose that qualifies,,,,,[/SIZE]
    I'm not sure it does, at least where I live. My daughter has been caring for and raising snakes for at least 12 years. I'm afraid to ask how many she has right now. Most of her friends that are into snakes are also female.

When my daughter was living at home, one snake would occassionally escape, usually late at night and would head straight into our bedroom. My wife would get very excited as she had a morbid fear of snakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

I am, among many things, mostly an artist, a painter. I don't go fem when I'm splattering paint about, I've already ruined many pieces of clothing.:mad: I also teach, (college) and I must be careful there too because a lot of my students, if not all of them scrutinize us teaching folks very closely for ANY boo-boos, (OOPS, did I say boo-boos???). But I do slip by with a few things and no body is the wiser... ahem...'cept me of course...it's a nice little perk and I don't get very many he he he!!

[SIZE="4"]I collect guns(and ammunition, of course-damned things are useless without ammo!); lots of them. I shoot when I can. I'm not a hunter though. I'm especially fond of Kalashnikov rifles; AK-47s to most of you I guess. I have 5 currently in the gun safe here at home. And lots of other interesting semi-autos to keep them company, including a very nice Uzi and one legally owned 9mm submachine gun. It's a fun hobby. Olivia
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Olivia; 11-14-2005 at 08:03 AM.

Im a Teamster and I play hockey, so I feel manly doing that which is why I like to dress and act female whenever possible.Ying and yang I guess.

Platinum Member
    biker , firefighter, hunter....no it fits in ok with me.....

When much younger, I was like Olivia and very much into guns. I even got my high school varsity sports letter for being on a competitive rifle team. In more recent years, like Wendy Me, I am a biker. I sometimes have to decide whether I want to dress or get on my machine and go cruising. You can guess which usually wins that choice though. Other active interests over the years that may not seem particularly feminine have included cave exploring, camping, rock climbing, 4-wheeling through remote desert areas, and riding and photographing trains. I have also been a boy scout leader (was a Scoutmaster for 4 years).
    Phoebe

Was a cop for 20 years. Surprising how many CD/TS's are or were cops and firefighters. Something about denial of true self that prompts some to take dangerous professions. Reaffirms to the world anyway, we are in fact masculine. Sort of like hiding in plain sight.

In my spare time I used to hunt, collect guns and work in a friend's fabrication shop building street rods and race cars.

Kim

I m taking ballet lessons.For me ballet is an all female activity,where can express myself with femininity and grace.For the lessons i m wearing ballet tights,leotard inside the tights and ballet slippers.Dressed so girly,between real girls who wear only tights and leotards like me,and moving my body in an all female way with grace,feel like a real woman.Knowing that ballet teacher and girls in my class not consider me as a man,but treat me as a woman is what always wanted.

I work in the Security Industry and am seen as very much the action man in the office, I like to fish and shoot, and like nothing better than to spend a day in the field when I can fit it in between all the dressing. It's funny how priorities change and it used to be trying to fit in the dressing!

Silver Member
    seakayak guide---but then its the only other activity I can think of where I get to dress in tight rubber, wear a skirt, and paddle things.

SCUBA diving

I drive a tow truck and have to wear a uniform but who says you can't be girlie while doing it. Oh but I don't wear heels while at work,makes it hard to get out quick and hook up.

Automotive Technician, have the hands to prove it.
    Not that there aren't a few women in the trade, and more coming every day. Definately don't dress at work, even if I could make myself do it, since my clothes would get ruined. Even the uniform company has to regularly trim out the shirts or pants with the large oil stains, cutting torch burns. etc

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm?

Hunting.

I guess Hunting could be done in a long camo skirt and blouse HUH? With matching Camo Nylons, and boots with 3 inch heels. Oh and all mossy oak Camo. Wow the makeup is easy. Just watch any war movie of Nam were the dirty face camo is the way to be. LOL Wow and long satin gloves also in Mossy Oak.

Wow who is going to start a store selling this to us CDs. I'd buy some. lolol

Could you imagine a Mossy oak Gown or even a wedding gown. That would be to die for huh?

Hmmm? What about a Mossy Oak camo Bra and panties with a corset to match. Oh yeah, the 3 inch heels. Ok it's a weird thing that would go with a sport that I get into also. LOLOL

Haley

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000
    Hunting.

I guess Hunting could be done in a long camo skirt and blouse HUH? With matching Camo Nylons, and boots with 3 inch heels. Oh and all mossy oak Camo. Wow the makeup is easy. Just watch any war movie of Nam were the dirty face camo is the way to be. LOL Wow and long satin gloves also in Mossy Oak.

Wow who is going to start a store selling this to us CDs. I'd buy some. lolol

Could you imagine a Mossy oak Gown or even a wedding gown. That would be to die for huh?

Hmmm? What about a Mossy Oak camo Bra and panties with a corset to match. Oh yeah, the 3 inch heels. Ok it's a weird thing that would go with a sport that I get into also. LOLOL

Haley
    Here you are Haley try here http://www.mackspw.com/sort.asp?last...flage_Lingerie
    or here http://www.womenwhohunt.com/catalog/...l_lingerie.php

Hope you find something you like. Barb

As a hockey player, I'm assuming it would be hard to play aggressively while wearing lingerie! LOL

Besides, the locker room crowd wouldn't appreciate seeing hosiery under my shinpads, etc, after the game. I really was going to shave my legs this winter if I didn't play, but my love for the game won out. Maybe next year...

I also am an avid weightlifter. I'm fortunate enough to have all the equipment I need at home, so from time to time I'm able to work out wearing leotards and tights. Not very often, but when home alone, I take advantage of it.

When I was younger, I used to hunt, fish, and camp out. I still like to camp out now and again, but my camping is survial camping. That is we take very
    little with us, make our shelters out of what we find, eat what we find, kill,
    or trap. You be suprised at how well you can survive on so little. I have taken
    lesson on making weapons from scratch, like bows and arrows, knifes, hatchets, and etc.

Got started in this when I used to stay at grandpa's and grandmaw's place when I was real little. Grandpaw was 7/8 chocktaw and grandmother was 1/2.
    He taught me a lot about the old life and how they used to live.

I never regestered, might still, but sure learned a lot, respect nature a lot,
    and has come in handy once or twice. Once back in Vietnam. Used to teach
    survial training to new CIA recruits.

Believe it or not, I'm a sportswriter... a rather macho profession...

if I ever showed up at work wearing a nice blouse and skirt or dress, I'd be kicked out I'm sure....
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

I'm a competitive shooter (IDPA & subgun matches), a stamp collector (I have 6 ATM and am working on #7...NFA stamps that is ), & I have a BIG streak of Florida Cracker in me- I love being out in the woods camping & riding my quads.

I really surprised by how many of us gurls are into firearms. I really thought I'd be the only one

I have a vid I did about 2 years ago of me getting dolled up and then going to the range and burning up a bunch of powder through various NFA items.

JulieFL

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)

Smile

Well, I have one for you and I'm a GG. I LOVE to fish. I love to take my kids fishing (my husband thinks it's boring). I like to work around the house too, fix things, build shelves, mow lawn etc...

Hell last spring I dug a 92ft trench to run electricity to my back yard and I even installed the electricity to it and circuit breaker all by myself.......normally things a guy would do but I am quite capable. And it saves my husband from having to do it and he gets to relax a bit more after work and on weekends.

And no, not a tomboy at all.......just independent I guess. I like to learn things and do things when given the opportunity

So I guess male or female there are things that we ALL do that don't reflect our born gender.

Last edited by Anita Mae GG; 12-19-2005 at 12:06 PM.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

satin lover

chopping logs

Most of my time in the fall and winter I spend operating a chain saw and weilding an axe as I have to cut many cords of wood to keep my fireplaces going. Not too feminine, especially with the steel-toed boots, but, after a warm bath, it's nice slipping into my alter-ego. I love the contrast, and my gal also enjoys seeing the "man-li-ness" in me while I'm out in the woodlot.

2 minutes for High Sticking...Re: Sandra

"As a hockey player, I'm assuming it would be hard to play aggressively while wearing lingerie! LOL"

"Besides, the locker room crowd wouldn't appreciate seeing hosiery under my shin pads, etc, after the game."

Dear Sandra:

As a kid I too played Hockey. It may be "macho" but, it's the only sport that I've ever heard of, where the guys wear garter belts! (holds up the socks don't you know...wait a sec, same thing for all of us, just different "socks"!)

Me personally, well I used to race Sports Cars when I was younger, play a lot of golf, do a lot of treasure hunting. That's all pretty male!

I just realized, are we expressing our CD "duality" here? Never gave it a thought, very intriguing!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I am a maintenance engineer and I fish and hunt for relaxation.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Martial arts instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12
    As a kid I too played Hockey. It may be "macho" but, it's the only sport that I've ever heard of, where the guys wear garter belts! (holds up the socks don't you know...wait a sec, same thing for all of us, just different "socks"!)

I just realized, are we expressing our CD "duality" here? Never gave it a thought, very intriguing!
    Sterling12, I guess I've been doing both activities for so long I never made the garter belt connection! Besides, I'm a pantyhose guy!

Maybe because the garter belt and socks in hockey are so thick and anything but feminine it didn't strike me...and also because in the last few years there are these things called 'jock shorts' which are a brief with the cup built in, and strips of velcro along the bottom to hold the socks up. No garters needed. Still, you make a good point!
    Last edited by SandraInHose; 12-19-2005 at 07:26 PM.