Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final answer

Final answer

Many times on here we speak of dressing 24/7 or even that we would like the opportunity to swap places with or be a woman for awhile. Let's take it a step further. Suppose due to...(fill in the blank)...we have the opportunity to actually become a woman. The conditions are that we will be a young woman who is a house wife and has small children. The other condition is that once we make our choice, there is no going back one way or the other and we have a limited window of time to make the choice and give your final answer and the opportunity will never be repeated.

I know I would not hesitate for a New York second to take it, the reason being that being a wife and mother is the opportunity of a lifetime from my perspective and something that has always been my fondest wish.I can dress anytime no matter who I am but can't do this. What would your final answer be for this opportunity?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i would take the opportunity and swap, not going back.

OY. Nope unless something happens that changes my brain. I have never desired children. I really get bored staying home all the time so I would need a job or a very involved hobby. The criteria you set would actually make me say "no thank you".

Now if I could be a young woman who had a career and a very active social life I would jump on it. Even if it required that somewhere along the line I get a spouse (maybe in this fantasy world same sex marriages are allowed?). So maybe less requirements? Maybe if the situation just said "you get to be a young woman...go get em tiger".
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Yes, I am a Happy Man, and will stay one;
    That said, I still like to pretend to be a woman, and like to wear pretty things.
    Rader

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Can I add 1 more bit which would make it perfect for me? Another child on the way.

Even without that, I'd jump at the chance, but with it, my joy would be complete
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I would need more details before I could make that decision. Is he a good provider? Is he a batterer? What is her background?
    Guess it's the curious nature in me that would have to have these and other answers....after all, it's permanent right???
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am pretty lucky.. I have the honor of being a woman, a wife and a mother of 2 small children, age 2 and 5..one boy one girl. Go back? Not for all the tea in China.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a CD, I have never wanted to actually be a woman. I just love to dress like one. So my answer would have to be a very definite NO!! BTW, I do love children, and my late wife and I raised two wonderful ones!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Lordy,,,Lordy,,

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    Nope. Raised my children quite successfully already and have that experience under my belt. No way would I ever even contemplate becoming a woman. ZERO desire.
    Being a woman is one thing NOW,,, Not raising kidds ,,,Im with ya on that ,,, No way ,, Mine are grown an gone to ,,Did my duty !! Now it ,,,,,, SHOW TIME !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Miriam
    No way! I enjoy being a guy most of the time, and my man-woman relationship with my wife. Besides, I've done the raising kids bit and have absolutely no desire to revisit that.

Miriam

I would have to partially agree with Lorileah. I would love the chance to be a young woman but not with kids. At least not to begin with. I would have to say no as I would want a career first. And at the moment I can dress all I want and feel feminine without being a housewife or mother.

tried quoting you Lori but i messed it up..

This is pretty much how I feel as well. I enjoy having a social life and doing the guy things I do but the thing of it is is that I could still perform the same way as a girl, just in a deceivingly strong tomboyish sorta way. and I don't picture myself having children either but I have been more and more observant of how I would act in a relationship with a guy over long periods of time. The only quarrel I have with this debacle is the kids part. . I have been picturing how my life could be minus the kids for quite some time and it's ...funny, even as a man I don't want children and only for the reason that I would hate to bring up a child in this world. I hope that isn't too selfish...I do relish the thought as a family man though...still....but on a very personal note, I'm somewhat bound to marrying a girl from my religion and that has become a very personal choice. As a result of a very limited supply of them throughout the world, my image of being a family man one day seems to be diminishing ever-so-slightly over time. I think my final answer to becoming a girl by birth would be yes and maybe if it's meant to be for me in this lifetime remains to be seen. I think I would though
    Last edited by natacsha; 05-24-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    Opposites attract: I think I took this concept of physics a bit toooo personally!! Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, TG, TS, TB, BP, BS, ET....I know I fit in there somewhere...but who cares!!! Happiness: lies in self progress, truth, love, and tolerance. I'm Me! No one else can be me but me. Ironic: is how society made me embarrassed to go out in public, and yet the biggest reason I wanna go out is to seek their approval. The fact that girls and guys both CD is an indication to me that there are parallels that exist that allow many of us, at times, to be able to actually feel what it's like to be that opposite sex...in every possible facet. the way they think, feel, react, speak, and more. It's a two way street that many of us intersect down the way. Soooo....Be happy with what you have and SMILE!! Kisses and Hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!

No. I like the clothes and do not wish to be a woman. Better to be a guy and enjoy feminine clothes, rather than a gal where the clothes are routine.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    No. Absolutely no desire to do that.

As you said Kate, in a New York minute! Knowing what my wife had been through, I could face her and Saint Peter at the gates, and say yes, I've been there! I'd love to have gone through what she has. She's a remarkable woman, and for all of my FANTASY'S, could I do handle what she has? Don't know, but I'd sure like to try!!!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    No. I am happy to be a guy.. do guy things.. just like derss up now and then.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Well I'll have to pass, it all sounded good, until you threw in the kids, I love being a grandparent, but I don't want to be a parent again, not even if I get to be young again to do it. As many women will tell you, you don't need kids to feel like a women.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Given that I was a single parent for 16 years, I know a bit about child-raising. I've always said that I've never regretted being left to look after my son on my own. He's a great kid and probably deserved a better parent than me. Another thing I've always said is that if I had to do it all over again, I would. My son has always meant a great deal to me.

So if I had to go back and look after kids as a woman? Why not? Having kids is part of being a woman (for most of them anyway), and what I've learned about raising kids is that there are worse things in the world. Having a job that makes you miserable--and there are lots of people in that boat--is far worse. I've seen both sides, and my own view is that the horrors of child-raising are overstated.

I understand Cheryl's point about having a decent husband. If I were being offered a bad one, I'd want to think about it. But assuming we're talking about a reasonably good one, I'd go for it. Especially since I'm being given the chance to be young again. Surely I couldn't be as stupid second time around as the first.

Annabelle

nope i like kids but i dont want any of my own on top of that you said house wife,
    that makes it a double nope, im not attracted to guys,

have to kids married to a guy just not for me.

In my original premise, the fact that the husband was a good man and provider wasn't mentioned but was a "given". Also when you became the young woman, the children were already in place. You did not have to conceive or carry them. Being a wife and mother is all about being able to survive the daily "grind" and make it work as best as possible.To do this we need compassion, a caring and loving attitude and family values. Fostering values and teaching our children is a big part of rearing them. being a wife and mother is definitely hard work but satisfying and not without it's own rewards.

Hey Kate we agree on something !! In a New York second. As long as I can conceive again.
    I want the whole package including carrying a child and giving birth.
    Last edited by katie_barns; 05-25-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Altho it's hard to guess how I'd think if my brain chemistry was completely different and I was young, only a female this time!? I suspect like most, I would take birth control pills to avoid any accidents with my boyfriends,(yuck!). Since I'm a straight male I assume I'd be the same as a woman. In any case, like most women, I guess one day I'd want to settle down with a special guy and procreate!

Unfortunately, that mental excersize kind of killed the entire fantasy for ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, either way RS the wise young woman would make it work for her if she is so inclined. I've had a lot of teachers in that respect.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons
    Suppose due to...(fill in the blank)...we have the opportunity to actually become a woman. The conditions are that we will be a young woman who is a house wife and has small children. The other condition is that once we make our choice, there is no going back one way or the other and we have a limited window of time to make the choice and give your final answer and the opportunity will never be repeated. What would your final answer be for this opportunity?
    [SIZE="2"]If I had the opportunity to actually become a woman, I would think a long time about it, and perhaps defer my decision forever, thus missing this so-called opportunity. I do enjoy being a boy, and it makes crossdressing a pleasure. No crossdressing anymore? I don’t know about that. If there was nothing to cross over to, replete with feelings of wrongness and a healthy dose of FUN, how dreary would life become? If the “conditions” are that I would have to become a housewife with small children, I would say “NO, THANK YOU,” and that is my final answer...
    [/SIZE]