Thread: So you finally find the time to dress at home...

So you finally find the time to dress at home...

Everyone else is gone

So what do you gals usually do?
    Pantyhose enthusiast-Send me your favorite brand of PH!

Latest pair: Leggs Silken Mist

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59775257@N03/

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Clean a little and watch TV
    Drumming, My other hobby

Clean, surf the web, watch tv, clean my gun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Read a book, clean house, watch TV, repair jewery, paint my nails, or whatever.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

clean,cook,watch tv,surf web,bubble baths and take dog out ect.

Once I found out that I didn't get struck by lightning, I headed outside and started doing errands. Grocery shopping, and cloth shopping are my favorite pastimes.... Too stuffy in the house.

Renne.....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I really see that the girls here are "professionals" (meant in positive light, please) in that their first thought is what they do after they get dressed. The act of getting dressed is ingrained into their being. That thought makes me so happy for them.

I am barely out of single A ball, and when the time comes up, the first thought is to the dressing still, What to do is still an after thought, but getting bigger all the time. Last three times dressed have been my first three outings. So now I am beginning to think of the two together. Maybe I will get to AA ball this year.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

When dolled-up to the max, as today on this glorious 3-day weekend… seems it's almost a full-time job to get my makeup just right, to find within my closet and drawers just the perfect outfit for the moment. Always seems as if I'm a supermodel getting ready for the next photo-shoot, which I'm hardly… but nonetheless, each hour will find me with another look, attire, and of course, another shade of lipstick!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Prepare a snack and watch TV, work (or just surf the web) on the computer, laundry (usually my femme stuff since although my wife knows about me she doesn't really want to see it - or evidence of it!)... I love just walking around the house doing these normal things, but honestly my favorite is just cuddling up under a blanket and watching tv or taking a nap!

VS Fan

Very annoying for me when home I am dressed, but my wife only notices some of the old clothing I have in my wardrobe.
    Then I have to explain I have had it for a long time.
    New clothes are not as noticeable.
    The kids fled the nest some time ago. so we are alone TOGETHER.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    In the summer I watch the White Sox and in the winter it's Da bears!!! I don't have to wait to be alone though, just have to get dressed, LOL!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    When I finally get the chance, I take time to make sure my makeup and hair are perfect and then I do what women my age do- shop!

LOL, looks like cleaning the house is a really common activity. No wonder little maids costumes are so popular with CDs.

I also enjoy doing some work on the computer while dressed. If only they knew what I was wearing while I was writing that email or report! I enjoy thinking about that.

Candice

Banned Read only
    "The same thing I do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world."

... Or at the very least, take over Sanctuary in Diablo, or the Koprulu Sector in Starcraft...

Honestly, I barely dress any more. Can't even remember the last time I did.
    Last edited by GBJoker; 05-26-2012 at 08:52 PM.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    laundry,cleaning,work in the garden,,,but I try and get out as much as possible
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check the web to see where my girlfriends are going that night, then out tne door to join them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go out my front door, and go shopping en femme.........yes I do. It's called retail therapy.

OK, I'm single, I guess that gives me the advantage of dressing at home whenever I feel like. The truth is I just don't like the esthetics of guy clothes, but I need to earn a living to pay the mortgage, and save for retirement, so therefore the guys clothes are necessary.

Cargo mini & top for me. BUT, sometimes my French Maid Uniform with pearls & pearl studs.

Banned Read only
    After dressing I make my breakfast, grab the newspaper and head out to the backyard to eat. Same with lunch. If there are chores to catch up on, that'll take part of the day. I spend about an hour visiting this site, and, some times perusing eBay for nice dresses and more lacy slips. Just yesterday I ordered two bras and shape wear for very reasonable prices. A day like today in the Pacific Northwest (sunny and warm) just begs for swing time in a sun dress.

Once the kids are off to school and my wife's off to work, I dress and then get to work. I'm usually on the phone or email with clients all day, so it's pretty easy to dress as I like. I'll do a few chores in between calls, eat lunch, etc. The company's threatening to start us all on video conferencing which would be a challenge.

As I live alone I usually dress en femme 24/7, or not.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just the everyday stuff.... feed the dogs, get the paper and the mail, read the news paper and drink my coffee. Double check myself in the mirror and head out the door to that day's errands.
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Normal Stuff. Today so far, made some breakfast. Checked out the surf, sadly there is none. Put the dishwasher on from last night’s meal. Done the downstairs hovering and in between jobs, chatting away on the web, here and on a couple of petrol head related sights. No different than if I was not dressed, just more comfortable and natural for me.

One thing I DON'T do is put on a maid outfit and clean the house. Not this gal. I'm more of a Peg Bundy type who foregos housework in favor of eating bon bons and watching soaps.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning