Thread: Freddy’s curious definitions

Complex Lolita...

Freddy’s curious definitions

[SIZE="2"]WARNING! Non-serious post!!! Some definitions for y’all...

Panties
    A gift from the goddess Lycra, for all good little boys who wish to be little girls, at least in spirit. They’re too small, and there’s not enough room, but willful claustrophobia can be a good thing, you know. The whole thing is a fallacy, with a capital “P,” so constantly being reminded of one’s problematic masculinity helps to sooth the savage beast. Meanwhile, I feel vulnerable...

Lipstick
    A staple of transvestism, especially if you’re stylistically retro-fitted. I like painting my lips in an obvious way, but this seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs – these days female lips are gently enhanced, or glossed-up a bit, and it makes me feel like I’ve gone too far. No matter. I shall whip out the cylinder of joy and paint the town RED...

Bra
    A containment device, much like a straightjacket, but, oddly enough, the bra can set you free. HE likes to be constrained by wearing HER clothes, and by doing so he (now SHE) can move those mountains. She has her own topography and equilibrium – the titular twin peaks certainly help. Give yourself a hug – wear something you’re not supposed to wear...

Wig
    The “brain-cap” that transports you to a different world, bringing with it a myriad of sensations that are new yet strangely familiar. Cozy and comfy in cold weather, downright insufferable in hot weather. Wisps of fake hair sticking to your lipstick – FUN! Putting on a wig for the first time, I felt the Earth move, I knew the answer, and I knew I had to buy a few more...

Hosiery
    A strange magnetic force pulls me towards the pantyhose, knee highs, et al, at Wal-Mart. I cannot resist, for it is like the gravitational pull of a black hole. After many years of shaving, smoothing, and wrapping my legs in hedonistic joy, I feel I must pay my respects to any and all hosiery. When I’m not feeling much like an adult I’ll wear knee socks, hosiery in all but name. Essential...

Cute shoes
    Equally irresistible. If the shoe is uncomfortable to walk in, if it doesn’t adequately protect the foot, and if it is impossibly small and light, I’m a happy boy (I mean girl). I get dizzy easily, so I can only employ modest heels, but female shoes are a different world, to say the least. Growing up a GB, all I had were clunky work boots or sneakers – vive la difference!!!

Makeup
    Something you never thought you would do, but, when the panties, bra, lipstick, wig, hosiery and shoes were in place, it was time to create a definitive self-portrait (I know, the lipstick comes after the makeup). Once you paint your face, you reveal the peace inside, at least that CAN be what is going on. I see makeup as art supplies, and MtF crossdressers are works of Art...

All of the above belong in the Closet, or Temple of Worship. Let’s shift gears a little...

Therapist
    Someone who assumes something is wrong with you, perhaps reinforcing the doubt in your own mind. Crossdressing is all about self-assurance, if you wish to enjoy life, that is, so why bring in outsiders to spoil the fun? I should explain that I have strong opinions about therapists, so I would NEVER disclose my precious secrets to a stranger, and “help” is not required in any event (i.e. nothing is wrong)...

Wife
    Someone I would not wish to be, not now, not ever, but especially not in a MtF crossdressing situation. She has enough problems, so why add the inexplicable, the unknowable, and the mysterious to the “reality” she endures? I’m amazed that some of us have accepting wives, to be honest – are you half the man you used to be? "Honey? I’m home..."

SO
    How come nobody ever mentions Insignificant Others? I was somebody’s insignificant other, as soon as I disclosed that I was (am) a MtF crossdresser! “Oh, that’s interesting, but I wanted a real male – you know how it is, right?” I guess. Now might be a good time to sing “What is Love” by Howard Jones – “...does anybody really love anybody anyway?” I wonder...

Friend
    Someone you write to, and they don’t write back! I’m kidding. A friend is another person, another MtF crossdresser in this instance, who shares some of the same viewpoints and/or feelings that you may experience during your lifelong journey into the unknown. I wish I had someone to hold my hand at times, and vice versa, but this is only as close as I can get...

Sister
    She is more than a friend, and almost like a hypothetical SO at times. I can tell her things that she may actually understand, although she exists in her own little world, and she “sees” her little brother in somewhat inflexible terms. I have a bone to pick with her, however – couldn’t she have dressed me up when I was a boy? After all, she’s a whiz with a sewing machine. Oh, well...

And, finally...

Crossdressing
    An art form that takes MANY different shapes and directions, each one very personal, initiated by the blessed individual who has the courage to be truly different. There is a need, and one must obey this need – doing so is essential for survival. Wearing the “wrong” clothes is the RIGHT idea, and it’s OK to do so, no matter what others may tell you. Listen to your “self.” I did...

MtF crossdressing
    The last frontier of intolerance (thanks, Marleena), and a societal bugaboo of the first magnitude. I willfully dress against my gender, and the world hates me for doing so – it’s less a question of the clothing and more a question of correctness, or, in another manner of speaking, not insulting masculinity. We are encouraged to question everything, so I question this idea of certain things being “right.” Says who? I am just as valid as the next person, and I have a right to exist as I choose...

Thanks for reading. I have to get up – my chair is beginning to fall apart...
    [/SIZE]

Very well done,
    I think the most important definition is SO...I got to hear the whole "real man" thing for the final few years of the last marriage.
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

That pretty well sums it up and gives a great ''definition'' of why we love and respect Ferderique so much!
    Last edited by Cynthia Anne; 05-26-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

RIL..... Frederique... You have been at it again.
    RIL>> Read It All.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great post again Freddy! Thanks for the honorable mention!

Well done Freddy. I enjoyed that. You have a gift girl.

[Really loved the therapist one]

Hug from Suzy

Very entertaining writing Frédérique. You have an eloquent way with words that speak the truth.

Lipstick
    A staple of transvestism, especially if you’re stylistically retro-fitted. I like painting my lips in an obvious way, but this seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs – these days female lips are gently enhanced, or glossed-up a bit, and it makes me feel like I’ve gone too far. No matter. I shall whip out the cylinder of joy and paint the town RED...
    I forget which ad campaign this was from, I want to say Anne Klein, but I'm sure that's wrong, but your definition immediately made me think of this:

-Kristi

P.s.- and such a great color, too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    Oh so readable as ever. Always right on!

Platinum Member
    The wig is a bit like the brain caps in the cartoons, isn't it? The first time I donned a wig, I felt that new being entering my brain and, in the mirror myself in an entirely different perspective. I don't know if its magic or science, but it is wonderful!