Thread: if you

if you

i have a ? that my sister said to me i look so much like are mom wen dressed i cood be her ok i dont think so yes a lot but not that much wen dressed i see alot of me in mom an like it she look so good wen she was dressed upan yes i can if i wont dress like her or as as she did in the 50-60s an i like to dress that way an stell do but i dont wont my sister to look at me an see mom but wen i dress i look in the mirrow an see mom looking back at me i love it but how menny of you see your mom in you wen dressed my sister loves me being a sister but wen i am around her dressed all she does is look at me an shsk her head an say you look so much like mom you cood be her an in a way i wish i was

i don't look like my mom, but i do look exactly like my sister...we could be twins!
    paula

I happy that you and your sister can share this special time together. It is neat that you think about your mother when your dressed.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    This is not uncommon, and some who grew up in the 50s enjoy wearing the same style of clothes their mother wore at the time. While there is a tremendous weight difference between us I certainly resemble my dear mother. I am certainly a reflection of her, in so many ways.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 05-28-2012 at 05:34 AM.

like said wen your not dressed do look more like your dad or wen dressed or your mom or some of bouth

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    My sister went through life being told 'you look just like your brother, but he has a mustache'.

I have wondered, if not for the gut, if I made the effort, could I look like my sister?

That likely would freak me out more than looking like my mom to be honest.

Silver Member
    Congrats! Be comfortable with it. The first time my aunt saw me fully dressed she told me I looked like my mom and walked like her. Funny part was I never could see it, but others have said we look alike. After a while she and my cousin quit saying it. Your sister will eventually quit reminding you.

When your relatives stop reminding you that you look like someone else,
    you know you are making progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    My parents don't have a drastic difference in their looks. So as I grew up I heard how I looked like my Dad. Now, in guy or girl mode, I am looking more like my mother. So Lori, it can certainly change as time marches on.

I look like both my mom and my sister.

I was a very late in life child, thus don't really know what my mom looked like in her hey day. What I have noticed is that I often look like my daughter. That's a scary thought.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You are one lucky girl to have a sister like this. Give her a hug for me. In male i do actually look my father, and my brothers, and people have remarked on the similarities when dad was alive and we were together. I find that looking at my pictures, in certain hair and makeup i eerily remind myself of my Mom, we never did a side by side comparison....lol while she was with us. although i kind of suspect she might have liked it. When I change the hair and makeup i look all too strangely like my sister. makes it kind of hard to find my own personal look, but it is a gradual progress.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I wish I looked more like my Mom.. She is one beautiful women.
    My brother looks like Mom and I look like Dad.

It sounds like your sister loves your Mom very much, Is your mom still liveing ?

Presh GG

Lori I think it's a nice complement for your sister to say you look like your mother! It means you don't look like a man in a dress! Give your sister a hug!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: