Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is for all

this is for all

i know wen i right on her i am 60 an went to school in ky back wen it was hard an school was a thing that you did wen you had nothing to do we work hard i have a 3-4 ed i had to work to make a liven so you all make all the fun you wont at me but i mad it a good liven with all of what you know yes i dont know all you about righting all i know is the 3 rs righting mat an what is right an rong so pick on me all you wont i have onew an lost more then most of you will ever have

Lori, girl us girls all diffferent, so you not the first one to have any touble writing, My spelling at times is not there, But this is not a eglish class, so let us know how life is for you, were here to talk about it is like to feel about being partly female, and it is not a bad thing, I love my female side, it sounds like you prove that you made a good life for yourself, don't let any of the girls get you down, were here to support each other, not make fun of each other the rest of world might not like us, but we are united as girls here. Take care Sister.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Well said Lori... i think if people just have a little patience your posts are quite readable... thread stays for all to see....
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lori, You do just fine. If we have trouble understanding what you want to say, we'll ask questions. If we can't figure it out, then we can't be all that after all.

Hugs

Gold Member
    lori;
    I can understand your posts, I may reread them once or twice just to get the meaning, but do not
    be concerned. Huhs
    Rader

Lori,
    My father did not finish elementary school either. I am still proud of him and anyone else who worked their way up from the ground floor. Glad to have you amoung us.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I can't claim that I read very many of your posts, Lori, or many at all in this section for that matter, but if I saw anyone ever teasing you for your writing ability I would kick their you know what. I can't abide snobs, particularly rude snobs. Those posts of yours that I have read I have always found easy to understand and I'm an ex-English major and English teacher, not to mention a long time professional writer and editor.

If anyone ever upsets you with their comments to you on this issue, feel free to private message me at any time.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I know how you feel Lori. I've been piced on at tims in my life.I've never been in the click.And alway only had a few friends at a time. If some one here pokes fun at you ffrom this site I feel sorry for them for they are the stupit ones.And I do think What goe around comes around. Yu work hard you can be proud with your head held high. And I'll call you my friend anyday girl.
    Angie

I can't stand anyone who makes fun of how people write on here, I guess those that do have nothing else better to do.

Lori

You just keep on posting hun and any problems then let a member of staff know.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Lori,
    I always enjoy reading your post's as you usually have a good question to ask so you just keep doing that in your own way and anyone who picks on you for doing that has to make themselves feel better as they feel inferior within their own mind .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Hi Lori ,
    It takes me forever to type a post because i have to look up every word in a dictionary. Sometimes before I finish posting people are on to talking about something else !

I understand your posts just fine... Don't let anyone hurt you .
    Tell the Mods if they do.
    Nice to talk to you !
    Presh GG

Lori, I always read and enjoy your post! One of the great things of being here is that NO ONE is any better then anyone else! And we have our fantastic moderators to thank for keeping it that way! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Lori, peace and love.
    None of my grandparents made it past 8th grade, they worked in factories around New England sewing sneakers...as teenagers!
    We are a community, that's all that matters.
    Hugs,
    Nathalie

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Lori, I think you are seeing the support of our community behind you. We are sisters here, united behind a common interest, and that interest is not in education levels or grammar (I hate grammar), but in communicating our feelings, concerns, fears, and joys, and believe me girl you do a great job in communicating, and your chats are every bit as informative and relevant as any others. You are one of us, dont ever forget that.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Lori,
    Thanks for clearing that one up. I was thinking you were some young girl that was doing the short cut texting version of communication.
    I was in love with a French woman for many years and her writing was alot like yours. It took a awhile to figure out what she was saying and was actually kinda fun.
    I'm glad you not some annoying kid.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Lori, You are a valued and appreciated member of our family, and I hope you can see from this thread that your sisters have your back 100%.

Hugs, April
    "It's not what you look at that matters, its what you see" - Thoreau

A lovely quote.
    "I have won and lost more than most of you will ever have."
    A wide range of experiences. Seeing progress through the years, and living in the country all help.
    In the city these days very little variety in living conditions, cant go out hunting, fishing or find a quiet spot.
    The younger ones these days will not get the same amount of experience as they do not have as much spare time on their hands.
    I value the country air, the solitude and the freedom it brings.
    It is nice to see the big city but it is nicer to leave and go home.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 05-28-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Corrected the quote
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    I'm only anal about the quality of MY posts hehe. I tell myself I can write, so I expect it to look like I can

Aspiring Member
    Hi Lori,

I am guilty to some degree. I usually skip a lot of your posts as I do with many others that take too much thinking of what I am reading. When I get on the site to read what others have said I am usually tired at night (this is the usually the only time I have to read) and do not have patience to challenge my comprehension brain waves. So, like some authors of books (ie Clancy and Asmirov) I won't read them. I was raised that spelling counts, especially if your job depends on it. Unfortunately for me I have a speech defect that didn't help me much in the way of social skills and can't carry on a conversation socially. So I avoid those situations and shirk into a corner. I do commend your strength to overcome any adversity from others over your spelling. I have known many people that went to college and are a lot smarter than me that has trouble with spelling. For me, growing up, spelling was about the only thing I could do in school.

I hope that I have not offended you or anyone else on this site. That has never been my intention (so far). Spelling the english language is a lot harder than most people realize. I have trouble putting a complete sentence/paragraph together, verbally or written. So I hide in the corner so no one notices me. I was told by several people that the english language is the hardest language to jearn. Just look at the different spellings of a word with different meanings. Or different sounds with the same spelling. My hat is off to anyone that can learn more than one language. I wish I could. And my hat is off to you any any others that can persverve thru the hate of others as you have. there is probably more I could say to clarify things. This is where I usually get in trouble, clarifying myself, by sayubg too much or not enough and not being clear. I always seem to choose the wrong words to say. Hence I am always apolgizing for my goofs/ errs as I feel humiliated.
    Diane Elizabeth

Without spell check I would be lost.

But more to the point your posts are important. You are one of the family here and don’t you forget it.

SUZY

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Smile

Just a footnote here, i too was raised on the farm, out of the 4 boy's and one sister, all went too school, except the chosen one, yup me, i was the second too the oldest, so i was chosen as i was quite strong and knew the farm better then anybody else, that was a long hard talk as dad took me out the front porch, why hard, because i love going too school at the time and play'ed with my freind's, now i had too stay home and work on the farm, they brought the book's home and mom seen to that i learn it, but also seen something else too, such as no adam apple like my other brother's had, well since i was there, and i got the farm stuff done, she called me out too the kitchen , too help out there too, so that's were i learn too cook too, then she slapped that lacy apron on , and at first i kinda embarrassed by it, but she talked me out of it, then slowly , she brought out more stuff for me too wear and been hook'ed on it ever since dressing up, while everybody was in school, then the crap hit the fan on night , come Halloween night, she dressed me up as bad wicth from oz, i love that little black dress and pointy hat as they parade us around the gym , then it was judging time , yup mom got first place,for her creativity i got two silver half dollers for top prize, i still got em today, in mint cond too, but dad blew a gasket, took me home, becuse all the town men folk, were laughing at him in town , took me too the woodshed and got a whooping , and i never put a dress on till a couple years latter when mom got sneeky again, but see , your not out the norm Lorie , we all started out like you, those who make fun us , dont understand our life style .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tiffanythecd2001; 05-28-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Sorry Lori

I don't think there was anyone's actual meaning to be mean. Sometimes if you don't have the same info you have now given us we tend to think differently. As you can see I am an african american born in MI. I should have differences about your writing. Well I don't and I don't know who you are. I understood exactly what you meant in this post and probably others I have read before. It almost feels like its out of left field that you would think this of us. We love our members(not sexually) so again I'm sorry. And keep on posting and replying till your heart is content.

Happy Memorial Day!

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Lori, yes I have seen some of the post complaining about your spelling, but yet while some of them spell great, there points are no better than yours. My dad didn't Finnish elementary school either, but he made sure all of his kids did. And I consider him one of the smartest men I ever knew. Mom also had to drop out of school, and she was a great mom, and taught her children well. As Nigella has said in another post of your , we are not hear to criticize anyones spelling, you just keep posting and we will figure it out, it's to important to us all, we don't want to leave a sister out.
    If it was not for ispell, you couldn't read mine either, and I did finish high school, but after 50 years, it really doesn't show all that much.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    Lori, what is important is what comes from the heart. We are all hear to give and receive support and in the end, that is all that matters.

I'm with the others, Lori. If I ever see anyone making fun of your spelling, their posts will be deleted. It's WHAT you say that counts, not how you spell it.
    Reine