Thread: wen tucking

wen tucking

wen you get all dress up an your what we tucking in things do you forget it is ther i do senns like it is num or something till i to go seams like it is not ther do you

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Same here, I forget about it like you do, it's as if it's natural for it to not be there when I'm dressed.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Yes, and I'm glad to forget it's there. I love the smoothness of it not showing and how my jeans and capris look without it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love being all tucked up. I try as best I can to forget about them!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I LOVE the way I look tucked, so flat and fem down there! And, I DO forget about it for a time! However, after I've been dressing for awhile at home, it often reminds me it's there and needs some attention!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think it is more like wishing it was not there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Can't say I've ever had much sucess with "tucking" always afraid I'm going to hurt myself!

I guess I,m lucky depending on how you look at it. In the tucking dept. have so little down there don't have to tuck ,so no problem nothing to remember.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Either tucked, or pulled up in front with tight panties, they are soon forgotten about as I go about business

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The only time I tuck is when I'm wearing a bathing suit. Otherwise I generally don't wear clothes that are so tight fitting that I need to. In either case, whether I'm in guy mode, gal mode, or in between, I rarely think about it.

Do you think about it being there when you're in guy mode? just curious as to what the difference is.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Cute thread! I feel like its completely gone and it feels awesome to look down and not see anything! I also feel like it helps me walk better when its tuct xoxoxo

i tucked all the time, i don't like to "show" any plumbing.
    i foget about it, really, there is not way to hurt yourself if you find the right "spot" to put them.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I only remember they are there when one slips out and I sit on him..Ouch
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I forget that its there also, but I have mixed feelings about my stuff.when I'm in man mode I'm glad its as big as it is, but in girl mode it would be nice if it would get just a little smaller. LOL oh well I guess its just part of who we are...cute thread. I don't get to talk much about the process. With my GG friends