Thread: That moment...

ad omnis par

Thumbs up That moment...

... when you come home, change into fem clothes for fifteen minutes, eat lunch, and then change back to leave again.

Win.
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

That used to be me....then I came out to my spouse and now I don't steal those bits of time anymore as I can dress whenever I want (that's daily btw).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Don't think I ever did that short..... Really not worth my while unless I can stay enfremme for 8 hours or longer....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to 'steal' every minute I could... now it seems less important... maybe it is an age thing...

Up to a year or so ago though, when I was staying away, I would rush into Kaz mode the second I hit the hotel room..! No wasted time at all!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Don't think I ever did that short..... Really not worth my while unless I can stay enfremme for 8 hours or longer....
    A short time was never shorter than 4 hours unless, I got caught short with relatives coming home.
    Suprise!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You are fast. It takes me more than 15 minutes just to decide what I want to wear. I have to admire your dedication to the cause.

Annabelle

Platinum Member
    I use to do that as a teenager when I use to dress with sexual motivation. If Stephanie wants to come out and express herself, she does not like to be rushed. She wants to take her time laying out her outfit on the bed and leisurely dress and have time to express herself.

Quote Originally Posted by tonixd View Post
    ... when you come home, change into fem clothes for fifteen minutes, eat lunch, and then change back to leave again.

Win.

I'll come in from the gym in the mornings, change to a skirt and blouse, have breakfast and watch tv. Changing back to drab an hour so later is a chore, however.
    DonnaT

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    There were a few long periods of time, months it seems, when I'd been unable to dress for very long and those half hour sessions were kind of like a power nap, enough to get me through but not a substitute for a good night's sleep.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My personal best is sixteen minutes....

Take what you can, but I couldn't get it out, put it on and get it back off and put away in less than an hour, besides, if i can't wear it for at least a few hours, it's to much work. Most days when I dress, it's for a day or two. Retirement does have it's advantages!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    Never was a quick change artist. So panties 24/7 and today fem jeans all day.
    Rader

It takes me an hour to do my make up.

Four hours is a happy minimum. 24/7 is best though. LOL

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    That's basically what I do if I'm out of town. Tina exists in the hotel room all the time (regardless of other excursions) so to make the point her shoes are next to the door. As soon as "he" enters the room shoes are exchanged signaling the change, and then whatever else happens, happens, but Tina has been invoked!

If I have a couple of hours, I'll definitely take advantage of them. Lately I've been getting up early in the morning, when everyone's gone. If I go out I may go to Kohls or Target, the only stores open at 8am! I'm lucky in that I start my job later in the day....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I cannot dress and undress in that short of time, so it is panties 24/7, camisole nearly 24/7, and thigh highs in the evenings as I must underdress with wife.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.