Thread: En Femme in the office parking lot....woo hoo! I'm SOOO daring!

En Femme in the office parking lot....woo hoo! I'm SOOO daring!

Baby steps...had to go into the office today to do some billing, and took the opportunity to dress up and take a stroll through the empty parking lot...new boobies, tight tee to show them off, short shorts, and 5 inch heels! LOVED IT! Though after walking 50 yards out and back, I found out why women complain about high heels!

hahaha I love it! that's exactly how I started.. office parking lot, late at night, lots of mirrors and nothing more than a cleaning crew to add a little suspense. 15 years later.....well, some of the original crew is still there lol I can't seem to make it out of the parking lot lol

Hugs Natacsha, come to NC in June and we'll get out of the parking lot together!

Gold Member
    When I was still working, I would see woman walk in with flats on into the office building;
    Then change into heals while they where working. I guess you can relate to that trick.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    When I was still working, I would see woman walk in with flats on into the office building;
    Then change into heals while they where working. I guess you can relate to that trick.
    Rader
    Hahah! I am guilty of that Rader, I walk to work in "commuter flats" that look like slippers and fit into a little bag cuz there's no way I am walking a 2 miles a day in heels through dirt, gravel and mud.

Rader, with my wife, nurse, and admin all working in the same office, while I dream of wearing heels in the office, I can't. I have to wait till they all are gone by 3pm, then it's lock the door, lipstick on (I smoke and find a lipstick circle on a cigarette soooo sexy), heels, boobies, panty hose, etc.

That's great. I would be scared that the building had an alarm or i got locked in - be a tough one to explain to the boss!