Thread: My wife said she hates me because.......

Banned Read only

My wife said she hates me because.......

I am able to change my breast sizes. LOL I have two breast forms, size 42C and size 42DDD. Does anyone of you girls have this "problem". Just love it.

Also went to WalMart and pick up a summer dress and my wife pick out the color for me. It's blue.

Man, I have a great understand wife. She is thinking about getting into make up herself and was thing of Mary Kay. Anyone have good or bad issue with Mary Kay make up or reps?

Thanks
    Connya

Gold Member
    Yes, similar, I have 3 Brest forms, and my wife through the years has decreased in size about 2 cup sizes.
    I have a size 6, witch gives me a nice B or C cup, then I have a size 10 witch gives me a DD cup.
    Now for the bomber, I have a size 20, witch i had to get a special J size for, wow, Dolly P. here we come.
    Rader

IMO, That's the best way to out yourself if you are in public. It is better to keep your breasts relative to your weight./ size.

My opinion
    Presh

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    IMO, That's the best way to out yourself if you are in public. It is better to keep your breasts relative to your weight./ size.

My opinion
    Presh
    totally agree with this point

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would have to totally agree with Presh and Darla. Any man who wears a size 42 bra should have a cup size bigger than a C. A DD, or even worse a DDD, is totally out of line!! By wearing that you are just asking to be outed!! IMHO!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    Well, I tried on my wife bra, 42dd and water balloons and it look great, but when I order the size 11 which should have been a 42dd, I missed ready the size. It's DDD. I try them on and they look ok. I still have to get a bra to fit. But should be home on the 16th of June.

Also update on weight, in six weeks I went from 278 down to 262 on the nutrisystem. Food not that bad. I package the meals in a gallon zip lock back and grab one a day. I add fruit and vegs to it. Easy to do on the semi.

Connya

Congrats on loosing the weight! I have to agree with everyone else here. If you are wanting to look like a legit woman you need to keep them puppies in check with their size. However, if you are looking to just go out and have fun with some giant boobs then more power to you sister! You have to do what you feel is right for you.

Banned Read only
    WOW. You girls think they are big.. Well, you should see my aunt on my mother side. She stands about 5ft 6" and she big chested. When I was young, she undress in from of me and I can remember that they where so big that you can see them on each side of her when her back was to me. Later I found out she was a 32DD, She had to get bras made. It was pricey what I remember, I went with her a few times.

Connya

Banned Read only
    I'd stay height-weight proportional to cup size. I go with a C cup with my size 18 dresses. Maybe, if you're large in the mid-section,a larger cup is not out of proportion to body size. But, I'd stay away from the Dolly Parton look. Too many large busted women have back problems. I've known severl who have had breast reductions.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I wear a 42C and they fit all of my dresses and tops with out alterations. I know that I could go up to a D or DD but feel that most natal women come in various sizes and are not stereo typical.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I am most comfortable with my 36 DD - it seems to fit my shoulders etc...

I have worried about this over the years and have posted...

Years in, they are part of me... I don't want to change... they are me
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

For my height and weight D cups used to work for me but I've dropped sixty pounds recently and now they seem just a tad silly on my current frame. Like I'm smuggling two small watermelons in my blouse.

My wife has 46DD's and she has a love/hate relationship with them. I can't imagine how big a 42DDD would be! Not that it's bad if they look right on your frame but they do seem rather large. I guess it depends on what you're dressing for. If it's for attention or a fantasy then maybe ut I'm having trouble imagining anyone passing or blending with a cup size that large.

For me now, 38C works great. Ample but not ridiculous. Once I lose more weight I might have to adjust again.
    Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to be a lady

~~Proudly Married!~~

I usually wear 'B's, but have a pair of 'C's , they are really too big to look natural with my big ribcage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I was really looking at a D or DD. I do have a large frame. I think a C is a little small on me till i get down to my goal weight of 190 lbs. Thats only 70 lbs to go. Wonder what dress size i be? Thinking around 16. Any clue. I did got a 42 DDD bra the other day and try it on without the forms and it look like it might work for me. I am still on the road till the 16th of June.

Thanks for the input. I will post pictures of the forms on and the make over if i get a chance to while i am home.

Also do you like Brook or Veronica?
    Thanks
    Connya