I always wondered why GGs or even TS's would kind of go the "tomboy" route with soooooo many great girly attire choices out there. I do not really know why but I am alittle bit orientated that way. I do not necessarily need high heels and a miniskirt to feel feminine. I often ask myself why our adopted daughter kind of went the country tomboy style. She is a very pretty, tall, light skinned Latina from Central America. I am going to kind of contradict myself, but I always said that if I were her I would wear a dress everyday single day. Do some GGs and TS's really don't know how good looking they are? But then again, there might not be any thing better looking than a good looking tomboy?

By the way, I remember a conversation I had years ago with some Amish on a construction site. We sort of touched the topic fg CDing. I said that to my knowledge that pants were invented by women and that men stole them away from them years and years ago. They adamantly denied that, but a look throughout history reveals a close assemblance to mens and womens clothing. Any one ever heard this? Amanda