Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few months en femme

A few months en femme

Hello Ladies,

My job will require me to move to another city in a few months. My family will join me about five months later. I will be staying in either an apartment or extended-stay hotel. I am considering living during that time fully as Miss Jessica (at least in the evenings)

My question is should I completely wax my body and purchase a new wig and makeup? I am dreaming of the opportunity to lounge around in the evening in sleepwear fully dressed with a few trips out on the town here and there. I can't wait!

Miss Jessica
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 05-29-2012 at 07:02 PM.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I've had the chance to do what you're talking about a couple of times. It's really hard to go back to drab afterward.

Yes,

I hope this experience doesn't immerse me further in the pink sea, never to find my way back to shore!!!

MISS Jessica, go for girl, you will love the time as Jessica, you will to take some pictures to remember the fun you have for future years! hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I hate you.

Envy, envy, envy, envy, envy.

Have a good time.

Gold Member
    A couple of thoughts. Waxing or epilating your body can cause the hair to thin out. If you don't want your hair to look thinner later, I would shave. Four months may not result in much damage, but we are all different. Of course you have to plan time for it to grow back. Also, not that it would stop most of us, but if you get used to something for months and then take it away, you will probably go through some tough times thinking about it. Be prepared.

Hi Jessica,

Oh boy, you are in for a truly wonderful time. Prior to my retirement last year, I use to go on temporary assignments ranging from a week to several months as part of my job responsibilities. In the beginning I would only live as Nicole after work hours and on the weekend. Later on, I made arrangements to perform my job as Nicole also. Thus I have spent several months living and working as Nicole full time and this is a major reason in my desire to transition and begin living en fem on a full time basis.

So be careful, as has already been said, it can be very difficult to go back....

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I do understand the pink fog, but I must admit I would not be excited about being away from my family for 5 months. I very much am excited for you when it comes to your feminine self, but I do hope that the priorities in your life aren't left behind.

As far as Jessica is concerned, since she will have few restrictions, you will want to investigate who Jessica is as much as you can. If your family is informed about Jessica, then the limits to what you might be doing should be established in order to maintain trust.

Sorry to be a wet hen, but family is important.

Tina

Go for it!
    How many opportunities like this will present themselves???
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I did that for a few weeks. And went crazy... But beware that you can OD and all of a sudden you don't care any more... Moderation is the key, imho. I'd do again it in a heartbeat given the chance.... Just not at the speed of light this time. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well are you going to see the wife for those five months, and does she know about Jessica, when you remove all that hair, it takes time to get it back. beyond that, being in a new city, are you sure you can do this and keep it away from you job? I know I would use the chance to push the envelope as far as possible, but being careful not to let it take over my common sense.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Sounds like fun, except as Karren says you can OD on it. Do it as long as you find it enjoyable

It sounds like fun Jessica! Have fun and be safe.

I say you do whatever strikes your fancy and have fun with it!

I'm going to be the"fly in the ointment", the thought of going 24/7 is a really wonderful experience BUT in that time you will acquire female mannerisms,clothes, make-up and put a "good size dent into your credit card or check book. When the family does join you can you REALLY go back to your previous self????? Maybe modifying your plans just a little will be the "best of both worlds". Best of luck with whatever you decide!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

WOW, so jealous!!

I would go for it (as long as you think your SO won't make any unexpected visits). Think of it this way, you will probably regret NOT doing it. But you probably won't regret doing it!!

Right now my SO is out of town for 5 weeks, so I am having fun too!! I can't for other reasons totally shave my legs, but I am having lots of oppourtunities to dress in the evenings. The only thing holding me back right now is that I dread eventually having to take off all of my makeup!! Plus close shaving every night really irritates the skin! ouch!

hugs,
    Candice

I had the chance when my wife went to Germany for two weeks and believe me it was fun, but hon it is a lot of work. Makeup everyday what should I wear today, and at the end of the day makeup off dress for bed and the next day it starts all over. Fun yes but you will get to know what a GG has to go through everyday to look beautiful. Oh yes almost forgot, don't forget to take care of your hair

go for it girl it is very comforting to dress efem most of the time i spend about 90%of my time dressed but it is hard to go back to male mode but it is fun and relaxing
    hugs
    Ronda

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Shave, its easier and do go for the chance of your lifetime. It is amazing what you will feel like after a week, I know hving had the chance once or twice to live as you propose.
    But. it takes a lot of time and on occassion, money for the clothes cos the ones you have are not gong to be the ones you will want to live in. !!!

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Let me know if hat city is Dallas, we have a wonderful TG community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I went back and checked some threads. I see your wife is supportive. Given the opportunity I'd take it. The only downside is you may need to work overtime to afford your unrestricted foray into the feminine world.

if i were in your pumps, i would find a nice place to go to and have a few cocktails, the only time anyone would ever see me there would be en femme, that would be my place to go and be who you really are. you can do that prior to your family getting there, establish yourself and have fun!

I had the same opportunity about 4 years ago. My wife knew and was OK with it. It lasted for 3 months. I REALLY enjoyed it and I think you will too. For me it was not too difficult to "go back" but I was a little saddened. My wife still supports me & we go out together once in a while.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Thanks so much for your input...I am thinking of living as Ms. Jessica about 75% of the time with plenty of "male" mode for the wife and children when they visit. I have already made contact with an excellent make-up artist who has agreed to keep up my female image as well as keep me connected to the CD/TV scene in my new home...

sure do what you like, i only hope that if you are married, you are being honest with your wife and she knows about jessica. Just say'in, not trying to burst your bubble just hope you are above board with all of this