Thread: My Dear Ladies

Banned Read only

My Dear Ladies

My Dear Ladies,

After reading many of your postings and comments I feel as if I have found my close friends and I don't even know any of you. The genuine love and feelings expressed are very comforting. I have been doing this off and on for a while.
    Please forgive my typing, I'm slow and all thumbs. I hope to explore this phase of my life a little deeper and see where it leads.
    I'm still working on wardrobe and accessories so please bear with me. Once completed I will be that much closer to what, I don't know. I am so amazed at the hearts of men and women becoming so tender and loving. I prefer morality versus immorality. In other words there's a line I will not cross. I continually check the board for postings and responses. Some of you have much opportunity of being on the computer and responding. My time is very limited on the computer. So my responses may be delayed.

Please forgive me.

Thank you Ladies for your support.

Thera,
    Welcome, glad you found us. There are pages and pages of excellent advice here and always people on to give you quick answers. I think you will find that we are all always working on our wardrobe and appearance so you are in good company. There are also tons of informative videos to be found on YouTube, just search YouTube for Transgender, Crossdressing and Makeup. Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For some reason it seems much easier to tell your innermost secrets to strangers! And, in return, u usually will get the most honest answers from them as well!

After u spend some time here, I'm certain some of these "strangers" will become your friends, Thera!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome Thera, it's always great to welcome a new face to the discussions. We maybe friends you don't know, but stick around and you will get to know us, we talk about a little of everything around here.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Welcome Thera, I hope your stay is a long and memorable one.
    Help and good advice are always forthcoming from the group here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome, Thera! There are fantastic people on here, and they just get better the more you know them!

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Welcome, Thera! Glad to see that everyone made such a lovely impression on you! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Welcome
    I doubt that any 2 of us are alike here. Some are just starting to explore themselves, others have been doing this for years. We all have a common desire of dressing en femme. The support here is amazing. I haven't been here that long but already feel like one of the girls.

Once complete you will be that much closer to "the person you were mean to be" . At lease that is the way I look at it. Hope you continue to grow and learn.

Banned Read only

Thank You for your welcome

You are all beautiful.

Hi Thera! I think you are gonna' fit in here very well! We are all sisters and we should treet each other as such! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let all you beautiful ladies know how happy I am to be part of this wonderful and joyous family. Yes we have our struggles and disappointments but along with that we have our joys and simple pleasures. I starting to realize that my fantasy was not a curse but quite possibly a gift of some sorts and has flowered instead of withered because of your support and tenderness. Thank you for being you and in turn helping me to be me.

Hugs

Thera

Welcome; Girl, we are all so glad that you feel the way that you do. you dont need a big wardrobe, its is the felling that you have in side. I time you will find your self and just be the girl that you feel you are. when I found this site I felt that I was in heaven. Al of the girls here are very helpful.