Thread: mirror

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Talking mirror

Wouldn't be nice have a mirror , a full length in your bedroom , i thought of this at work the other day, , i reminder back in 1967 , on the lost in space show on tv, at that that time, the people would watch there every move from behind the mirror, then they motion judy too walk thru the mirror, now she was trapped, and they said she couldn't go out, too make a long story short, in the end the all got free, but at the end of show, they said judy wished she wanted too go home as she looked in mirror, so the aliens did that as she walked into the mirror, then doc looked in the mirror andd wished he looked 23 years younger, and it showed his age 23 age younger,kewl, now i would like too have somebody make a mirror like that, with a row of buttons along the side of the floor length mirror and by pushing a button, we could see what our female face would look like or our female breast or the complete image , now that be a nice mirror too have

We do. About to trade it in though as it tends to add age to the appearances over a long period of time.

I have that...

Hey There!!

I have seen some pretty amazing results using various morphing programs...the whole getting into the lab and getting scanned though...
    oh well, there's always photo shop
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

My mirror and I are always good friends Hon, as long as I continue to give him good tips.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Arrow Re: mirror

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanythecd2001 View Post
    Wouldn't be nice have a mirror , a full length in your bedroom , i thought of this at work the other day, , i reminder back in 1967 , on the lost in space show on tv, at that that time, the people would watch there every move from behind the mirror, then they motion judy too walk thru the mirror, now she was trapped, and they said she couldn't go out, too make a long story short, in the end the all got free, but at the end of show, they said judy wished she wanted too go home as she looked in mirror, so the aliens did that as she walked into the mirror, then doc looked in the mirror andd wished he looked 23 years younger, and it showed his age 23 age younger,kewl, now i would like too have somebody make a mirror like that, with a row of buttons along the side of the floor length mirror and by pushing a button, we could see what our female face would look like or our female breast or the complete image , now that be a nice mirror too have
    tiffany,
    I have a full length mirror, however it doesn't do any magical enhancements But is nice to have after getting all dressed ready to go out and check my appearance to see if I look presentable.

We have a full length mirror in the bedroom and it' great for checking your outfit before going out.
    Unfortunately when I say "Mirror, mirror on the wall"....there is no response at all....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I bet it would not last long as people would find some reason no no longer be happy with just that..
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I put in 6' 8" by 8' mirrored closet doors in out bedroom... kind of wish I hadn't because it lies like the other ones do only big time! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Coincidence that this topic of "mirrors" should come up at this time? Confession time, people: as I may have mentioned on another thread, I now regard May 4 as my "true birthday" because that was the day, a few weeks ago, that for the first time I got the make-up more or less right. The difference it made was absolutely astonishing. I felt that for the first time in my life I was seeing my true self. Since then I've rarely been far from a mirror. As a matter of fact, as I sit here typing this, I have a mirror on the desk beside me so that I can steal a glance at myself from time to time. I just can't get enough of seeing "me".

Does this sound vain, narcissistic? I plead guilty on both counts if someone wants to bring a formal accusation. But maybe all of you understand where I am. I bet lots of people have been here before me. When you go so long looking at some imposter in the mirror, then all of a sudden you see yourself as you truly are, it's sheer magic. I suppose eventually I'll get tired of seeing me, but who knows how long it will take?

A few days ago I recalled something. I've always had a fascination with mirrors, with seeing myself in a mirror. Psychologists undoubtedly have a term for that. Reine would probably know. I'll have to ask her. But there have been many times in my life (and I'm talking about my pre-Annabelle days) when I would catch sight of myself in a mirror and linger for a while, looking myself over. I wonder why that was. It's almost as if I didn't really believe what I was seeing. Maybe I thought there was something more to see. Who knows? I've never been able to figure myself out. In any case, looking in the mirror is a lot more fun these days than it used to be. Think of me what you will, but it's fun.

Best wishes, Annabelle

It would be fun untill you looked into a different mirror.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Here is your mirror:

http://www.taaz.com/?utm_source=send...mpaign=website

It works like a charm and is So much fun!
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!