Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Pic...Please be Gentle

My First Pic...Please be Gentle

Hi all. Just wanted to show off my new skirt. I'm not yet confident for a full body shot, but here's another big step for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cute skirt, needs heels, and head!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Cute skirt, needs heels, and head!
    Tina B.
    Ditto, I know it's hard but were all on the same page here - I like your outfit from what I can see......................Debra

I think you did good just posting apicture. There are still times i am not to sure that i want to look in the mirror. There always is someone i am not sure of looking back.
    wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Audrey Michelle's SO
    To me it just looks like a picture of a headless lady, sans shoes! I wouldn't worry too much...because it looks like you are doing things right!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Yes you are going in the right direction. Nice legs hads are good and upper torso is good.
    I can't speak too much there is no detailed photo of me Yet!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It looks fine. Many people aren't comfortable with their face online, don't worry about that!

Don't be alarmed when this thread gets moved to the picture gallery instead of the main MTF cross dressers page. It is more secure in there (members only!) and if you ever past a face picture there and it gets recognized... Well... Guess what? The person who recognizes it is also part of the T community already!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    An absolutely wonderful first pic. Good posture and form, and lovely outfit combination. Shoes, even flats will add to the feminine impact of the picture. In time the head will pop into a pic, no rush on that, you will know when.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

What I can see looks okay. Your pose kind of reminds me of my Tupperware lady Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I like the skirt and blouse, but you need to work on that hair!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great start. I do love the skirt. I have a pair of black open toe pumps that would go great with it......

I only have one word for advice 'accessories'...'accessories'...'accessories'

Nothing wrong here girl.
    A nice skirt and a top that goes with it. Looks good to me.

Not being gentle just honest.

Hug from SUZY

Banned Read only
    Where are the HEELS?
    I believe they will finish the look.

When I started here, it was a below the knee shot... With time and confidence, I moved 'all in' and now am out and about....

On the pic.... add a few bangles and maybe a bracelet watch along with a nice pair of heels and you've got the look..

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    .................very nice ....I think we all started taking baby steps
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not being gentle either... well done, a great start! A good look... I love the relaxed feel of the picture... comes over as very natural!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

very nice.. Looks well put together. I do agree with the others though a nice pair of heels would make it look even better.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Thanks everyone! I've size 13 feet, men's, so I'll need to hunt for the shoes. Once I figure out what to do with my hair and try a little make-up, I'll go all the way. I may still look like a Tupperware Lady, but at least it will be a step closer to "lady" :-)

Thanks again for the support.

where is your heels and hose sister you got it. you go gurl.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Thanks everyone! I've size 13 feet, men's, so I'll need to hunt for the shoes. Once I figure out what to do with my hair and try a little make-up, I'll go all the way. I may still look like a Tupperware Lady, but at least it will be a step closer to "lady" :-)

Thanks again for the support.
    Im right with you on that. Try payless shoe source online and located a store near you and go there. Call them ahead to see if they got them first. Thats where I got mine.

Thera

Size 13 mens, thats like a 15 womens, I'll forget about the shoe crack, that will take a bit of hunting. But I've found the best place for larger size anything is on line!
    I was having trouble finding rings that would fit, until I went on line and goggled large size womens rings, I couldn't believe all I found.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

You look great and look's like you have long leg's maybe you should consider a shorter skirt, show off those gems. Keep up the great work, look's like your going in wright direction.

Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to show off my new skirt. I'm not yet confident for a full body shot, but here's another big step for me.
    I love the look but where's the head. It helps see the overall picture of the out fit. Where did you get the skirt and sweater top?
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

That's a nice simple outfit that works well together.

Don't get pressured about showing your head. You should do that if and when you feel comfortable doing so. Most everyone here, myself included, went headless at first and I'm still not comfortable with my face too close to the camera!

The large shoe dilemma is tougher. Look around, there are some places on the 'net that specialize in larger sizes. If you have the height to go with those feet you may not want sky-high heels!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Great legs, nice posture. Conservative clothes yet still attractive. Bet you're a very sweet person. You Go girl!