Thread: Can I get alittle advice

Can I get alittle advice

OK I'm kinda new to this crossdressing thing. I did it when I was a kid but stopped for a very long time because I thought it was just a phase but than I started reading these manga (Japanese comic books) that had alot of cross dressing and I just got hooked on them. I talked to my gf last night about wanted to start cross dressing and she said she supported me. Today I walked around with panties on and it felt good. So should I start croasdressing more often? I'm not very feminine in ways I act or my body type. Its just that wearing panties today felt really good. Please give me your advice thank you for your time.

Only you can answer that. We on this site, all dress to various stages. For some panties are all they need or want, I dress completely with wig and makeup and go out to clubs. You will find just about everything in between here as well as those who are going far further than me and are in the process of transitioning.
    Should you? What do your desires tell you? If you like it, and want to repeat it then sure, it's your choice and is not hurting anyone. Some here are sure to remind you that you are already ahead of the game if your GF is on board, that is a hugh hurtle that many here are struggling to overcome.
    Like I said, only you can answer your question, but I think you already have, just by asking the question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As long as you are doing what feels right to you...you have to be the one to figure out if you just want to underdress, or if you actually wish to present in full. Yeah, some of the manga stuff is pretty cool.
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

I agree with Jesse. If it makes you feel good, why not? Your girlfriend supports you in your desire. Perhaps let her lead you as to how much you dress in what. Maybe, if you are real lucky, she may want to see you in full dress. But it's good you came out to her as it is.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    There is no "right" way to cross-dress. Each person needs to find out what is right for them - what clothing items, what frequency, where to dress, when to dress, if they like to use make-up and other non-clothing items as well. Some can be quite content to wear some undergarments when they go outside as a secret just for themselves. Others want to get all dolled up and go out. For yet others, it remains an at-home activity, and whether that includes the bedroom is the business of just them and their SO - no one else.

So take it slow and figure out what works for you. Do experiment, don't set yourself up with unrealistic expectations, but most of all, have fun,girl!

Yeah my gf is very understanding and supportive. I think that what got me to wear panties today. It just feels good I guess. Maybe I'll just wear those for alittle while until I get the hang of it. But I don't think I will ever go out in feel dress. I don't look anything like a woman. I have hair all over my body and no one would believe I was a woman. Also my family would kill me :/

Please yourself! If you find pleasure in it and your wife is ok with it, then DO IT! You only live once so START living!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nami,

Only you can figure out what is right for you. As Jess suggested, there is a wide spectrum of gender identities out there. Finding where on that spectrum you will be comfortable is part of the fun of life's journey. It sounds like you have someone special in your life to share that journey with. Make sure that you let her know how much that means to you, and keep the lines of communication with her open, and try to be aware of her comfort level. The fact that she is willing is huge.

Have fun exploring and stretching yourself. You'll know when you have gone far enough.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

If you have worn panties already and like it then you are Sc*#@. Sorry but your a CD now, no going back

Seriously
    Like others have said "only you can answer that". Everyone is different. It doesn't hurt to explore it. You might find out that is not what you thought and quit. Then again you might just find out this is what has been missing in your life. I believe your heart will let you know.

Good Luck

Banned Read only
    You do what you feel comfortable doing. Of course, there is also the feelings of your girl friend to consider. There is a big difference in wearing feminine panties and wearing the full ensemble; dress, slip, undergarments, hosiery, high heels, makeup and wig. Don't force yourself into trying something you are not ready for. Maybe wearing panties is all you are going to do.

Hehe lots of support in this theses thank everyone. I'll be thinking about it alot. It's just I was scared while wearing panties today and stopped a while ago. Idk maybe it takes time. I really did enjoy just looking at myself in the mirror though. Idk I felt cute I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    ... Also my family would kill me :/
    You would be surprised at how understanding some people can be. Everybody in my family knows, brothers, their wives their kids, everyone.
    for years I thought they would hate me if they knew, now I just wish I knew then what I know now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    You would be surprised at how understanding some people can be. Everybody in my family knows, brothers, their wives their kids, everyone.
    for years I thought they would hate me if they knew, now I just wish I knew then what I know now.
    Yeah but I live in a hardcore Christian home in South Georgia of all places. Not the most understanding bunch of people. The only one I can see understanding is my brother. He and I are really close hehe.

Yes you should. Get some white platform heels and some pink anklet socks, so you can feel more cute.

YES! Go frigging crazy!! (You didn't say it had to be good advice).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member

Hi Nami

Well you already have a name and have joined the forum so that is another hurdle, it's forward into the "pink fog" from here.

Actually cross dressing is a lifestyle and how you participate or embrace it is completely up to you. Look around the forum and learn who we are; we are very diverse. Sometimes prickly but uniformly friendly.

Welcome to your new life,
    Sandra1746

Nami, a lot of us grew up before the internet (and a much less accepting society) and without a forum to ask your question, and we just did what our inner drive compelled us to do. All of the responses to your post are good, but ignoring them, what would you do? If you're looking for permission, you've come to the right place. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    Yeah but I live in a hardcore Christian home in South Georgia of all places. Not the most understanding bunch of people. The only one I can see understanding is my brother. He and I are really close hehe.
    I know what you mean about south Georgia! Don't let it stop you from being who you are. I have never told my family but my wife knows and that's all that matters to me. Have fun in your panties in that Georgia clay!

Banned Read only
    This is something in you or not in you. Dressing does not make you a crossdresser. If you are a crossdresser, you NEED to dress. Do this as you need. Everyone's need is different.