Thread: Underdressing 24/7

Aspiring Member

Underdressing 24/7

I underdress 24/7 and am either dressed fem or androgynous on the outside (except work). I found out today that my underdressing at work is not as secret as I thought. No one has made any comments towards me about it. So I can't change a whole lot there. I have to dress in the mens lockeroom as the others do too. All I can do is try to dress away from them. My secret (whats left of it) will be out in about 6 weeks.
    Diane Elizabeth

What's going to happen in 6 weeks? And what will be the consequences of your secret becoming known? I hope this doesn't lead to hard times for you.

Annabelle

What kind of work do you do that requires you to dress in a locker room? At this point it seems everyone knows and doesn't care so you're home free I would say as long as you dont go whole hog and show up in some skirt and blouse. Be thankful that they have not made an issue out of your underdressing.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member
    What happens in 6 weeks is I will be officially out at work and the secret will be known. I have been told, by HR that I will have to still use the mens area for changing and all toilitries, but I will change in the stall for privacy. I had been triing to hide my clothes while changing nearby but they seem to have noticed my strange behavior. I would love to show in a skirt sometime, but I don't want to upset the boat too much. They do have a way of finding a way to get rid of someone that doesn't fit in.
    Diane Elizabeth

Hi, Diane! Yes, caution seems to be a good policy. We wouldn't want to upset anybody, would we--even though for some reason people seem to get upset over this issue very easily. I hope everything goes very well for you.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Good luck Diane, if you are planning to do what I think you are.