Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever been "caught" wearing something feminine?

Ever been "caught" wearing something feminine?

Have you ever inadvertently revealed an item of women’s clothing or jewelry in public when you didn’t intend to? What was your reaction? What was the reaction of the other person(s)?

I often wear panties under my jeans and have become quite skilled at taking them off with my jeans when at the gym; however, the other day that process didn’t go so well and I'm sure someone at the other end of the bench got a side view of patterned lace.

Well not exactly. I was undressed at work a while back and went in to a stall to change (my so didn't want me doing it around her) and I dropped My bra when I took it off. there where a few coworkers in view but I grabbed it a picked it before any one noticed. A few of them asked what that sound was. I usually where a male undershirt and keep it tucked in so nothing else can be seen.

I try not to present myself to that sort of danger.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear womens sandals in guy mode all summer long. They have only one big fat strap and they make a sound when I step, the kind of sound that only a womens sandals would make. I purposely step in such a manner that the heel makes that sound whenever I walk and there are people around! LOL

I have wore these to my parents place and my nephew, who is 12, said, HEy ****** wears womens sandals! LOL I did not deny it either!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/img1454r.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/img1455k.jpg/
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.

I wear pink tee shirts much of the time when I'm in drab. I've had a lot of odd looks, and an occasional chuckle. But I just look everyone in the eye and scowl. That seems to take care of the problem.

Banned Read only
    I also wear bikinni panties under my male as well as girl jeans when I go to the gym, and I know how to hook my thumbs on the sides of my jeans/panties so they slide down together and the panties are hidden inside the jeans, if the locker room is crowded and guys are right next to me then I'm a little concerned that the guy right next to me will notice but I say the hell with it and continue on, nobody has ever said anything, probially because they might be creating a situation they wish they hadn't started. Then their are times when after showering and their isn't anyone near my locker when I will slip into my panties and look at myself in the full length mirrow knowing that someone could pop around the corner and see me but I chance it and can handle it if it happens. There are a couple of gay guys across from me and I undress in front of them in panties and have no problem in doing so. All of my panties are bikinnis or strings and are nylon or silk, just not lacy or vibrant colors, I don't want to push it to far. Maybe us CDers are intelluctially ahead of other guys that are still wearing eightenth century heavy cotton undies cut down to their knees. Shouldn't I have the right to wear and choose something as personal as my own underwear without some "in your Business" person saying something negative, intelligent people would just look and say nothing.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear totally feminine clothes virtually every day. But unlike most CD's, I wear no makeup and no wig. Yes, I am a man in feminine clothes! So I actually get "caught" every day! Do I care? Not in the slightest! What I wear is my business and no one elses!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    Had a bra strap show a couple of times one lady bought it to my attention thanked her and went on

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I wear totally feminine clothes virtually every day. But unlike most CD's, I wear no makeup and no wig. Yes, I am a man in feminine clothes! So I actually get "caught" every day! Do I care? Not in the slightest! What I wear is my business and no one elses!!
    Only when I want to be "caught". Some times when I am a guy dressed partly fem, go out in jeans with front seams fancy stiching or jeans with padded panty, studded pockets with flaps and stiching. Just to see peoples reactions and find it is usually young girls and women that notice mostly smiles or winks or few giggles, never notice men reacting which is fine. just do this occasionally for fun, usually just regular cder
    Last edited by wilt575; 06-02-2012 at 06:14 PM.

every time when I go out enfemme.... and I haven't been tared or feathered yet.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was trimming trees and bushes at my yard and when I returned to the house and looked in the mirror I was wearing my very feminine woman's glasses. I had interacted with some neighbors (who nolonger live there) and wondered why the bigger than normal smiles from them (females).
    joank
    Southern California

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    i have told this before so i willkeep it brief. I wore these gorgeous panties under my jears and they have a ribbon at the back stitched to the waist. The ribbon hangs down maybe 6". Very cute. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, without me realising the ribbon was showing out of the top of my jeans waisteband. I had coffee and the woman next to me leaned over and said the ribbon from my panties was showing. I was so embarrassed, I just froze and buried my head in my paper after pushing it back down. When she left after her coffee she looked at me and said "Bye Sweety" and smiled. So nice.......

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    every time when I go out enfemme.... and I haven't been tared or feathered yet.
    At least if you do, you'll be able to 'shake your funky tail feather'.
    Apologies to Ray Charles for that!

I bent down to pick up the cat's tray, revealing my gorgeous pink mix Per Una knickers, in front of my brother-in-law. Nothing was said, but he had to have seen them as my jog bottoms were well down when I did this .

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

yep, today i got caught dressing like a guy... lol its definatly time to do laundry....

I wear panties 24/7, so while I was working out of town I went to a small local restaurant. They had four tables for two along a wall with a long bench seat against the wall and chairs on the otherside. When they took me to my table there was a couple seated at the end table, we walked past them to the other end and I bent over a little and slid onto the bench seat and could tell my shirt tail had come up in back. I looked over at the lady seated at the other end and she look me right in the eye and smiled. I knew she saw my pink panties! I just smiled back and she went back to her dinner.

Yea at work one day i had a womans engagement ring on. i totally forgot i had it on. I wear womans cloths all the time now. They are just not lacey. They are tank tops, racerback tanks, jean shorts, yoga pants, capris and many other casual wear cloths. I do want more fem tops to wear but am working on it. I luv this new sweater dress i got that I need pictures of. my only problem with the sweater dress is my luv handles that I'm working on getting rid of. My nephew saw my lacey thongs one day as i was doing some house work. The house just laughed and talked about floss underwear.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I wouldn't say I was "caught", but I did get some stares a few times when I was out wearing my Clarks mules with a 1.5" heel and pantyhose...I think they just liked my shoes.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I few years ago I encountered a couple that I hadn't seen for some time. Initially the wife and I hugged and I shook hands with her husband. After talking for some time, we repeated the hugging, only this time she discovered that I was wearing a bra. She gave a knowing smile. Several minutes later as I was leaving the checkout, our eyes met again and she gave me another knowing smile.

Oh well, life goes on. The sky didn't fall and I have been able to get up with vital signs and take nourishment every day since. CDing can be adventurous.
    Michele

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    It's all in your head. Clothing is clothing in public.

yea some missionarys knock on my door one time i did a fast change of clothes but forgot the ear ring and bright red lip stick i was wearing none of them have ever knock at my door again that was about 5 years ago
    hugs
    Ronda

I was talking on the phone to a customer one day. I don't remember how it came up but I made a joke about buying a new hat. She said "It's okay ......I know, and it's alright." ... Apparently the last time I made a delivery to her one of my shirt buttons had come undone and she had noticed the lace trim on my camisole. Thank god no one else did that day, any way the next time I saw her she told me she would love to go shopping with me as Paula sometime.
    So far we've been out a couple of times to Pennington’s. She was a big help getting over my shyness of going out in public.

I wore fingernail polish out a few times. I don't think anyone noticed. It's a bright red/orange color. But then I wore it out to go straight to the store to get fingernail polish remover.

i forgot to remove the nice wine femme sunglasses at a family gathering , i got a few comments about my hair and a few odd looks but did'nt pay ant heed untill i was leaving and looked in the mirror . it hasnt been mentioned since .
    a customer in work commented once when he noticed tights. i was kneeling at the time and my overalls had lifted a bit at the ankles. we both agreed that the weather was so cold at the time you would wear anything to keep warm .
    theres been a few times ive forgot the eyeliner at work too but do'nt think it was noticed .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Well, I've been seen wearing panties, but "conservative" type. if challenged, I can claim them to be mens, of a "European" style. seriously, in a German locker room, they wouldn't be noticed. Other than that, i got caught once in the hot tub room at a condo building, i was wearing bikini bottoms and someone else came in. i got a look or two about that. They covered, but the style was something a little more, feminine than some of the sporting style ones I've worn to more public outings.

Unless it involves the jeopardy of losing your marriage/ relationship, or your job......who cares?

Lately these days, since my hair is brushing my shoulders, and most of my facial hair is gone, and I often wear earrings in guy mode, I look more gender ambiguous as of late. This is a very comfortable place for me. But a year ago, I looked like a very ordinary guy with short hair. My friends have seen my en femme photos, so there's no secret, and I have been treated great without any change to my friendships. People are too concered with paying their bills, and wondering how they are going to pay for their children's college education.
    This is not a brag, but I have taken some heat for a while, and it has died down. Life is good, but crossing the gender line publically is something I struggle with it but I feel the fight is worth it. At least I know I am me and no one can take that away from me.