Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe the universe is not taking care of me as much as I though. Part 2

Yes, she asked me because I told her that I like to take women on panty shopping trips. She has never heard a guy doing that, so she inquired. Thats when I decided to grab some courage and just tell her that I like panty shopping so much because some of the panties I buy are for me!

Ok, boys and girls, the younger woman started texting me last night after our Saturday time together. She asked me to get together with her and her ALONE either this Wednesday or Thursday and Friday night for beers. (again alone!) for Friday beers. No group of friends. What do you make of this development?

So I am thinking this chick is into me. I could be wrong. But this was all her, not me! I am thinking because I told her about fling girl, she wants what she cant have! I feel like Sara Connor, I have been targeted for termination by this younger woman!

Fling girl wants to see where this thing will go. The FACT that she was willing to introduce me to her friends suggests that she is interested in more. The fact that she went with me to Avengers suggests she is trying to be a part of my world. The fact that I blew off her friends suggests to her that I am not interested in anything long term with her. (which I am trying to fix).

My friend says its too late and fling girl and I are done because I blew off her friends! She is going out of town with a friend this weekend. My friends says that I am going to come up as a topic of conversation. He says fling girls friend is going to say something like this, " Yes, the sex is great with your guy but he blew off your friends, this guy is a jack#@! so dump him!"

Am I correct ?
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-12-2012 at 07:41 AM.

SO I was able to fix the "blowing off her friends " thing. Fling girl is cool with my panty wearing and womens jeans. In fact, she said she will have to get me some girly jeans with blink! LOL The sex is great. Her words, not mine. Fling girl does has an appetite for sex. I have never met a woman like this. I am going to ask her what some of her fantaties are, sexually speaking. Since I have 2 months off in the summer, we will get together a lot. I am going to take her for lunch in the next few weeks. Basically, this woman will be testing me to see if I have any of the qualities that let to her husband and her divorcing. For example, if she wants to get together and I have work assignments to complete, then I have to refuse her. But if she wants to get together and I have some other pressing need and cannot see her, then she will see this as a pattern. It will signal to her that she is not a priority in my life and she will bolt. She just wants to know that I care about her and will listen to her feelings and make her a priority in my life. Generally speaking, woman are insecure creatures.

I still see the younger woman. She texts me a lot (almost everyday for hours) and we see each other in our group. Last week, I saw her 3 times one on one plus our group meetings plus daily texting. We are suppose to get together in 2-3 weeks and spend a Wednesday together. I doubt this is anything more than friends. But she sure does like my attention. We have become close in the last 5 weeks. But all this might be due to her age. 20 somethings love to text. 20 something women like attention. BUt I also know that she does not just like attention from anyone. She is not an attract woman. She will not turn heads in a crowd.

I like how whenever I pick her up she waits for me at the door! I never have to go get her, she is always ready and waiting! "For now, She is kinda digging the single life," is what she said. YES, but she WANTS a guy to take care of her and be in a relationship. She likes guys to call the shots and take care of everything. SHE CRAVES ATTENTION and enjoys company more so that being alone.

If she was so digging the single life like she said, she would not crave attention. She is lonely even though she will not admit it. Why is she always near her phone at the ready to respond to any text message if she is so busy digging the single life?

This woman is submissive. She admitted this to me. She prefers to be submissive. She likes to take marching orders. I have tested her and told her what to do just to see if she will do it and she jumps!. SO I can say that this woman likes dominate men and she likes them older. She is in her 20s, I am over twice her age!
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-21-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Not to be the party pooper, but if you have significant material goods, i.e. own your own home, a bank account, decent car, etc., proceed with at least a bit of caution. A CD friend of mine met someone who sounds similar to your friend. She was very cute (and decades younger than my friend), dressed to the nines, was totally supportive of his dressing and the community in general, and before anyone knew it, they were married. At that point, she turned 180 degrees: wouldn't tolerate him dressing in any way, shape or form, and within a couple months, she divorced him and absolutely cleaned him out, she got the house, car and most of the bank account.

I'm not saying that your girlfriend is planning on doing that to you, but please be careful.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Sounds like you're living in the moment, which is how life should go.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Not to be the party pooper, but if you have significant material goods, i.e. own your own home, a bank account, decent car, etc., proceed with at least a bit of caution. A CD friend of mine met someone who sounds similar to your friend. She was very cute (and decades younger than my friend), dressed to the nines, was totally supportive of his dressing and the community in general, and before anyone knew it, they were married. At that point, she turned 180 degrees: wouldn't tolerate him dressing in any way, shape or form, and within a couple months, she divorced him and absolutely cleaned him out, she got the house, car and most of the bank account.

I'm not saying that your girlfriend is planning on doing that to you, but please be careful.

Carol

The younger woman is NOT a looker or head turner. She does NOT find cross dressing attractive in a guy. She does not dress to the nines. She is submissive. She is not my gf, fling girl is. I think you are confusing the 2 women.

Okay, good, I hope it goes great for you, just be careful.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I've never actually had a "fling", but I gotta admit that it doesn't sound like too bad a deal. If all she wants is a fling, then what the hell - enjoy the ride.

Ok, so one of my friends ed the younger woman and asked her if there was anything going on as we spend so much time together. She said we are just friends, then he asked even a little nookie NO, just NO!

I never he did this but he said it was to stop me from derailing the good thing I have with fling girl.

So can and me we still be friends? She does not know that he told me this! He told me NOT to act strange.

Now I am concenrating on fling girl. She is not really a fling, I though she was. We go out, we have sex, (after 5 days of meeting) which leads to more sex, which leads to dating, which leads to a relationship. Thats the way I see it. Fling girl did say that SEX is a big part of a relationship. She said if the sex is not there, she is out. SO I KNEW I had to step up my game. She admitted we have great sex because I asked her to spice it up. She said lets concentrate on the great sex now and we can spice it up later. I am going to ask her about her fantasties! I am seeing her today and Sunday and next tuesday and the July long weekend.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-22-2012 at 08:09 AM.

This weekend fling girl made this observation. "Hey, we are wearing matching panties!" LOL
    such a turn on!