Hi All,

As I'm getting on in my years, my man-boobs (gynecomastia, or whatever you wish to call them) have been getting bigger and bigger. I've never been excessively overweight, but I'm had small ones all my life. Now in my early 40's, they've become quite noticable (perhaps a small A cup size).

So here's my beef - in female mode, I LOVE them! When I'm not wearing my forms, I still have something there. I can squeeze my arms together a bit and create some very nice cleavage, They're great fun!

However, in male mode, I HATE them! Wearing any kind of t-shirt or golf shirt accentuates them quite a bit. I have to wear a tight t-shirt as an undershirt all the time to try to compress them (quite hot in the summer), or wear very loose (meaning unflattering) shirts to hide them. I feel very embarrassed by them.

I've considered talking to my doctor to see about getting them removed, which I’d love for guy-mode, but I'd hate that for when I'm Sarah.

I know several members here have quite impressive bosoms – how do you deal with it when not en-femme?

Cheers!
Sarah