Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man-boobs - Love / Hate relationship.....

I am at age 70. I have had larger breast since the age of 13. After my wife passed away I did the HRT and I am now a 40C. Stopped HRT a few months back wear a Bra every day. Would not leave home without it. Have a great day.

Speaking of man-boobs, Sarah, things could be worse (or better - depending on your POV )...

Check out this youtube video. I don't know if the attached clip is a hoax or not, but those are exceptionally bodacious ta-tas on those guys...

http://guanabee.com/2011/08/dominica...st-video-nsfw/

I have a kind of love them/hate relationship with my man boobs, on fem mode I wish they were a lot bigger but while on male mode I try to hide them beneath my work uniform... I don't really have a big body frame and my arms are a little thin and I used to love wear tight t-shirts all the time, I am small size on them, but now I have to wear loose ones or darker colors to minimize the prominence of the nipples

Aspiring Member

some clothing helps

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah C. View Post
    Hi All,

As I'm getting on in my years, my man-boobs (gynecomastia, or whatever you wish to call them) have been getting bigger and bigger. I've never been excessively overweight, but I'm had small ones all my life. Now in my early 40's, they've become quite noticable (perhaps a small A cup size).

So here's my beef - in female mode, I LOVE them! When I'm not wearing my forms, I still have something there. I can squeeze my arms together a bit and create some very nice cleavage, They're great fun!

However, in male mode, I HATE them! Wearing any kind of t-shirt or golf shirt accentuates them quite a bit. I have to wear a tight t-shirt as an undershirt all the time to try to compress them (quite hot in the summer), or wear very loose (meaning unflattering) shirts to hide them. I feel very embarrassed by them.

I've considered talking to my doctor to see about getting them removed, which I’d love for guy-mode, but I'd hate that for when I'm Sarah.

I know several members here have quite impressive bosoms – how do you deal with it when not en-femme?

Cheers!
    Sarah
    Sarah, try not to worry too much about it. you will get used to them after a while and adapt clothing styles for when in drab. I've got 36-Bs and after 2 years I'm just doing what I need to do. Obviously no bare chests at the beach but that is not my thing anyway. I wear camis and t-shirt bras mostly and that minimizes the look, a slightly loose shirt with pattern, or jacket is great in cooler weather. If someone inquires tell gynecomastia, teens get it, older guys get it and 40 medications can produce it as a side effect. Yeah, it's a little disconcerting in the beginning but it is better than major surgery although the last time I checked gyn....org it said that 14000 males had double mastectomies. Many wives hate the moobs, but , don't rush in to having them removed. surgery is always risky. It's a hormone problem that won't go away so enjoy.
    You could talk to your family doctor, if you haven't already and ask about testosterone treatment. Somewhere I read that the gel T can help reduce the G and also they can x-ray the breast and that will stop growth It is what they do when patients get certain prescriptions that cause G. There is a gel and though you seem young to be having a T problem you should check if you haven't. There are also several serious conditions that cause G.
    Last edited by busker; 06-07-2012 at 11:01 PM.

I'm just echoing all the rest, Sara. Accept your body and en drab wear clothes that feel comfortable. Above all, forget about surgery! This is just the Good Lord's sense of humor. We cross-dressers have wanted boobs all our lives and when we get older our prayers get answered. Glory Be!

Cheryl.

Maybe I am echoing everyone else, I would just love to have man boobs. Aso I am presently dieting and any 'excess baggage' I had on my chest is slowly diminshing. I would love to be able to fill out a 'A' cup let alone a 'B'. It is just that we are all different and except it.

Tess
    xx
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Guy-boobs, girl-boobs, they're ALL THE SAME TO ME! They're simply fun things that OTHER people have and I don't!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    My neighbor is a very big man and has quite bigger boobs than I do...I don't really see him as the active type, but I could imagine it being quite painful for him to run without support.
    I'm not a big guy (or girl, however you want to view it) upstairs (I'd think you'd probably consider what's up there AA instead of A, if that much) but one day I was in the truck (a mid 80s Dodge Ram, for those who are wondering) and it came to a kinda rough stop and the bit of whatever it is I have bounced just so and actually kinda hurt, so I can imagine that a woman (and a man) with actual substance to her (or his) chest would feel pain in that type of situation without proper support.

For those who are wondering, my sister doesn't really have much upstairs either, my mom does, but she had two kids and gained some weight, before that she wasn't all too big (I've seen pictures, I actually think that if I was born a girl I'd look just like my mom, no BS here, but I digress) so even if I was to gain actual breast tissue, I don't think it'd be much. In a situation of gynecomastia I think it is dependent upon genetics as well.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I'd be thrilled to have some natural boob flesh and wouldn't ever think of having them reduced surgically. In fact, I'm seriously interested in implants to enhance what I have.

- Diane

I'm with Diane here. I'd love to have something, anything. To get some decent boobs it is going to take years on HRT and lots of money on implants.
    And some of you have this for free??? Life is so unfair sometimes.

Ok, sounds like I better stop complaining!

I have stopped caring about what other people think, it's really mostly my own view of myself. For example, I have a few nice guy-shirts that use to look good on me (very tailored style), now I don't like to wear them anymore due to my "protrusions". Oh well....

I think Cheryl said it best previously, "We cross-dressers have wanted boobs all our lives and when we get older our prayers get answered. Glory Be!"!

Cheers!

After many years of others feeling they know it all I dont care what they think! I have boobs and love them....I wish I have a larger size!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Never seem to bother me they are just there i gnore them in male mode but fem mode i make sure there noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You are who you are don't let others tell you what to do.Learn to accept yourself first then others will also.
    I'm with Karren. I'm also a B+ and working on getting them bigger. Yea, when I was growing up it could be embarrassing, but now who cares. They're mine and I love them. And, what's funny there are girls who love guys with breasts, including my wife.
    Hugs,

Teddie